Him (BDSM-Explicit Content)

By Room101slave

Real life fiction- it's not an oxymoron; real life fiction is a non-fiction that has been exaggerated, and ha... More

Prologue:
Chapter 1- The Schedule:
Chapter 2- Unusual:
Chapter 4- Proposition:
Author's Note

Chapter 3- Alone:

95.7K 701 53
By Room101slave

Chapter 3- Alone:

"You don't have a problem waiting here with Danny while I go to the store do you, hun?"
"No mom I'm good."
She kissed him goodbye and I literally almost threw up. Something was...off about this guy.
She left and closed the door behind her. Now I was alone...with him.
"So, how old are you Trina?"
How does he know my name?
"Um...18"
"Cool." He takes a sip of his coffee.
"I'm going up to my room."
I stand up, turning to leave. He grabs my hand.
"I'm going to my room I said."
He pulls me to him. "You're not going anywhere, bitch." He throws me to the ground.
"Danny, what the-?" He grabs me by my hair and pulls me to my feet.
"Now listen here, you will address me as Sir, or Master when I speak to you. We are NOT on a first name basis, slut."
I didn't know where this was coming from, but I kind of liked it...as wrong as that sounded.
He smacked me hard. " I asked you a question, slut."
"Yes, Master."
"Good girl. Now you will strip and kneel in front of the couch. You will not move unless instructed, do you understand me?"
"Yes, Sir."
So I waited as he prodded around the kitchen. I wonder what he's doing in there. I flinch as a fly lands on my shoulder, and of course guess who saw it.
"The fuck did I tell you?" Another slap.
"Not to move, Master."
"So why did you?"
"Because a fly landed on me, Sir."
"And you think I care?"
I bow my head in shame as I knew what was coming next. He sits on the couch.
"Come. Over my lap."
I obey.
"Count every one. You will get 10 for disobeying me."
Smack!
"One, Master!" I managed to rasp out.
Smack!
"Two, Master!"
This continued until ten, and my ass was on fire.
"You might want to keep that covered." He laughed.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.1M 130K 59
The story of Abeer Singh Rathore and Chandni Sharma continue.............. when Destiny bond two strangers in holy bond accidentally ❣️ Cover credit...
944K 22.7K 43
When young Diovanna is framed for something she didn't do and is sent off to a "boarding school" she feels abandoned and betrayed. But one thing was...
2.6M 214K 94
RANKED #1 CUTE #1 COMEDY-ROMANCE #2 YOUNG ADULT #2 BOLLYWOOD #2 LOVE AT FIRST SIGHT #3 PASSION #7 COMEDY-DRAMA #9 LOVE P.S - Do let me know if you...
315K 11.9K 81
"Leave, you're free. Don't ever come back here again." She said, hoping he wouldn't return and she'll get to live Hael was shocked, "Are you abandon...