Forever Mine (Jastin)✔️

By blondemccann

Sequel to --> Always mine They've had a long journey together from up to down. Now the future holds for them... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Me and Justin
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Characters ask
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Characters answers
For the Zustin fans
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Epilogue (part 1)
Epilogue (part 2)
Epilogue (part 3)
important.
Epilogue (part 4)
Epilogue (part 5)
Epilogue (part 6)

Chapter 39

995 84 117
By blondemccann

(Nope guys, I'm back! Happy to see me??? Anyways thank you for the thoughtful words, I LOVE YOU ALL SO MUCH!!! I hope you all enjoy this chapter.)

Jason's POV

"Baby, you need to calm down." I tell Justin seeing him holding his chest and breathing hard. I kneeled down towards him and rubbed his back softly. "Take deep breaths okay?" He tries to as I say but it's hard for him. He coughs out not able to control himself. "Oh my god, are you okay?" I look around to see some people looking at us and two security guards coming our away.

"Is he okay? Do you need an ambulance?" They ask him with him shaking his head fast.

"M-my s-son is missing." He coughs out saying his words.

"What does he look like?" I quickly bring out my iPhone showing my screenlock that was picture of the twins.

"He's only two years old." I whisper holding my mouth trying not to panic like Justin is. The guards asked us more questions about him and sent a search team around the airport. My stomach was feeling really bad and I wanted to throw up everything I ate a couple of hours ago. "I'm gonna go look for him." I tell him picking up my hoodie. "You stay here with Cailin." But Justin declines wanting to come with me. "Hey, we'll find him okay?" I kneel down in front of him and wipe his tears away. I gently kiss his red nose.

"What if they sell him? What if they take his kidneys or his heart?" He sniffles and sobs some more.

"I promise I'll find him." I give him a tissue, stand up and walk towards Cailin and give her a kiss before going off. "How could we lose one of our own? What is wrong- no what is wrong with me? I shouldn't have been sleeping." I whisper to myself looking around carefully to spot anything of Drake but I couldn't find anything.

"Excuse me?" I ask a man walking around with his daughter. "Have you seen a two year old boy anywhere? He's blonde and small?" I bite my lip asking him. He shakes his head and walks away. I sigh and run to another side. I asked every store I could find to ask them if they have seen him even showed them pictures. All of them denied and that was no help for me. I suddenly felt a vibration in my pocket I picked up my iPhone looking at the screen seeing my future hubby texting me, I unlocked it to reply him back.

Mother of my kids: Please tell me you found him!!

Jason: I'm still looking, love.

Mother of my kids: I think I'm gonna throw up brb.

Jason: have fun.

After that he didn't text me back probably because he was throwing his guts out. I sighed putting my iPhone in my pocket. I brought my hands up biting my thumb thinking of anything that could help me right now. If only he had a tracker with him and I could track him down. "Why didn't I buy him a phone?" I ask myself rubbing my face.

"Excuse me?" I suddenly felt someone tabbing my back I quickly looked back seeing no one there.

"Am I feeling things again?" I groan forgetting to take my pills. I bite the inside of my cheeks feeling hopeless. I shake my head and took deep breaths. I tried my best to look normal. I decided to look some more around, I went inside the guys bathroom looked around most people were looking at me weirdly again.

"Lost something? Like your dignity?" I hear someone say to me, making the others laugh around me.

"Get lost." I push him making him slide into one of stalls. I speed walk out of the bathroom before the guy could do anything to me. He probably got flushed down anyway. As I was passing I looked back for a second then at my front I hit someone with my head, very hard. "Shit, watch where you're going!" I growl rubbing my head.

"Sorry." I hear a familiar voice seeing it's Justin.

"Babe? What are you doing here?"

"Finding our son, what does it look like I'm doing?" I look down to see Cailin woken up holding his hand.

"No Drake?" She frowns looking up at me.

"Hey were gonna find hi-" but Justin scoffing cuts me off.

"Find him? Jason we only have only an hour to find him till our plane gets here," he sobs. My stomachs drops because of Justin's sobs, I wish I could find him faster. "What if he's gone? Forever?" He sniffles and picks up Cailin.

"Try to think positive."

"Are you serious?"

"Dead."

"Don't say that word," he whispers to me. A couple of minutes passed by, the police came over to us, some of the officers I knew them from work and some not.

"When did he get lost?" An officer asks Justin writing things down.

"An hour ago." He swallows answering him.

"If someone took him an hour ago they can't be far from here." The guy says making Justin gasp.

"Daddy," Cai makes grabby hands towards me but I couldn't focus on her right now. She calls me again but this time sobbing, I quickly fake smile and pick her up.

"Hey, hey. I'm sorry but a lot is going on right now." I rub her back stopping her sobbing, I look towards Justin seeing him still answering questions. Cailin starts whining again because of lack of sleep I shush her but that didn't make it work it made her worse. "Here, do you wanna play with my iPhone?" I sighed deeply grabbing my phone from my pocket. She nodded happily, taking it from me.

At least she got quiet.

As she was playing I thought of where Drake could be...anywhere at that. Then something hit me. I quickly stood up but being careful not to drop Cai from playing. I wave my hand towards Justin sending him attention he looks my way coming over to me.

"Does Drake have his iPad with him?" He nodded.

"Yeah why?" I smirked putting Cailin down and picking up my laptop from my bag. "Jase, what are you doing?" He asks sitting down beside me.

"I might have thought of something." I said as I turned on my laptop.

"What?"

"I can track down the iPad to where he might be." I click on the safari, searching on Google to find anything that could help me.

"How come the Internet works for you?" He suddenly spoke up.

"Baby boy, focus...Drake." I give him a look going back to my laptop.

"Right." He shakes his head.

"I found something." I lick my lips trying to concentrate."It says log on to your iCloud account from any browser on your computer..." I went my iCloud following the steps. "Click the Find My iPhone icon. If you don't see it, click the icon with a cloud in it that appears in the upper-left corner of the iCloud site. You see a panel with icons that are tied to various iCloud services, including Find My iPhone...." Justin points to the icons with his point finger.

"Look what it says under it. Yes, even though the feature is Find My iPad on the iPad, it shows up as Find My iPhone on the iCloud site. Don't worry; it'll still locate your iPad and, for that matter, a lost iPhone or iPod touch, too. Assuming that your tablet is turned on and in the coverage area, its general whereabouts turn up on a map, in satellite view, or a hybrid of the two. In tests, Find My iPad found the iPads quickly."

Then I read the following. "The truth is that even seeing your iPad on a map may not help you much, especially if the device is lost somewhere in midtown Manhattan. Take heart."

"Well ours is in an airport so we don't have to worry right?" He asks nervously. I didn't reply back but read the next step.

"At the iCloud site, click the Display Message or Play Sound button." I did what it said. "Type a plea to the Good Samaritan that you hope picked up your iPad. The message appears on the lost iPad's screen. Don't forget to include in the message a way for the person to reach you, such as the message displayed on the iPad in this figure. To get someone's attention, you can also sound an alarm that plays for two minutes, even if the volume is off. Hey, that alarm may come in handy if the iPad turns up under a couch in your house. Stranger things have happened." He quickly stands up taking his glasses off rubbing his eyes.

"Wait it doesn't tell us where it is but only send an alarm? What the hell we just lost a couple of minutes over nothing!" He groans putting his glasses back on as he was doing that a picture pops up telling me where the iPad is.

"Babe-"

"No Jase, just let me die in peace, I lost my son...my only son." He slides on the ground rocking himself back and forth. Cailin gave him an odd look and came to me.

"Well when you're done sobbing I'm gonna bring Drake back because I know where he is." I grin putting my laptop back in my bag quickly.

"What?!" He grabs my legs crawling to me.

"You're showing attention, get up. Wait no stay here and watch the suitcases." I pick up Cailin running towards the signal it was showing me.

"Daddy? Where?" She whines giving my iPhone back to me.

"We are going to find your brother." I whisper holding her tightly.

"Jason! Wait!" I hear a scream making me stop to look behind me seeing Justin running towards me.

"What are you doing here? Where's our stuff?" I ask him seeing Cailin slipping out my arms.

"Drake?" He ignores me, and looks behind me. I quickly have a look to see Drake standing there with a Hindi girl, she was holding his hand and he was looking really sad. Justin pushes me away running towards Drake.

"YOU FUCKING CREEP YOU TOOK MY CHILD AWAY FROM ME, I'M GONNA THROW YOU IN JAI-" I grab him before he could land a punch on her.

"Shush, calm down." I whisper to him. I look around to see some people staring at us.

"She took my son! Ahhhh! Let me go!" He tries to break free but I hold him harder. I look towards the girl seeing Drake looking towards us, when he saw us he quickly pulled away from her and ran towards us.

"Daddy!" Justin kneels down and hugs him like there's no tomorrow.

"Oh my god, thank god we got you." I rub his hair kissing his head.

"Drake you-" the girl stops Justin's talking and smiles.

"You guys are his parents?" We nodded. "I'm gla-" Justin growling cuts her off.

"Oh you are going in jail, isn't she Jason?" He gives me dead eyes still holding Drake tightly.

"Why did you take him?" I ask frowning at her.

"Oh gods no I didn't take him, he was lost and I found him in a bookstore." She looks at me with a shocking face.

"Is this true Drake?" I pull Justin's hands away from him and look into his eyes. He smiles and nodded towards her she sent a smile back to him.

"Drake why did you do this? What if something happened to you? Did you really think I could have lived without you?" Drake's eyes filled up with tears and sobbed looking down.

"Thank you for finding him, truly thank you." She shakes her head still smiling.

"I'm happy to help." She bows down and goes to another way waving her hand goodbye.

"Let's go till the gates are open." I pick up both of them. Justin sighs happily rubbing my back.

"Thank you, to be honest without you I wouldn't have found him." I smiled widely, because Justin never really tells me these kind of stuff.

"I'm so happy that once in my life I made you proud." I smiled pecking his lips. I pulled his hand towards the gates that we were supposed to go.

"Wait, wait. Let me go, to get our suitcases." He grins awkwardly going the other way.

---

"Drake stop it, put your seat belt on." Justin tells Drake for the hundred time today as we arrived to the plane. An hour has passed by and the twins were both up and enjoying the plane ride but some weren't that would be Justin.

"No!" He whines and crosses his tiny arms.

"Jason, change seats with me." Justin suddenly speaks up to me and unlocks his seat belt standing up.

"Huh?" I play dull like I'm listening to music, my headphones were in my ears but I wasn't playing any songs at the moment. He pulls my headphones out of my ears it was like losing my heart. "Hey!" I playfully hit his stomach. He rolls his eyes making me get up and change seats. Drake looked at me and gave me a frown and looked towards Justin.

"Daddy?" He calls him out. Justin ignores him and looks out of the window. He saw that didn't work so he got up and crawled on my lap to Justin. He shakes his shoulder trying to get any attention out of him but he still ignores him. "Dad?" He asks in a baby voice making my heart melt but I still don't say anything to upset his parenting job. Drake sighed going to my lap. "What's wrong buddy?" He cuddles me and rubs his chin on my shoulder. I chuckle knowing what's wrong with him. I look at Justin seeing him listening to music with my headphones. "You know maybe you should have listened to dad, huh?" I rub his shoulder and hug him. He whimpers looking at Justin.

"Jase, is Cailin sleeping?" Justin speaks up looking at me. I look at my left seeing her fast asleep. I nodded narrowing my eyes towards Drake to let him know he's sad. He playfully rolls his eyes and sighs.

"Is something wrong son?" He gives him a look.

"Sowey." He pouts his lips making him pick him up and put him on his lap.

"You're still not listening to me I see." He looks at him with wide eyes and quickly goes back to his seat and buckling his seat belt. He waves his hand at Justin, he smiled nodding his head and told me to change seats with him.

"Why?"

"Because I want to sit beside him and it was my seat at first."

"Maybe I want to sit beside him."

"Get up Jason, don't make me make you." I laugh when he says that making him angry. He grabs my hoodie pulling it hard but he doesn't even move me.

"Hey stop that it's gonna rip." I pull his hands away making him pull it again. "Justin stop being childish." I smack his hands. "Okay, okay I'll get up." I put my hands up in defence. He pulls away his hands and stands up to change seats with me. "Yeah, I was kidding." I smirk making him sit on his seat and trap him with his seat belt.

"The fuck, get me out of this." He groans pulling the belt.

"Behave and maybe I will." I clear my throat wanting some water.

"What is this punishment?"

"Stop whining, and watch a movie." I bluntly say looking at the twins.

"If I could move my hands that is." I look at his hands seeing it's under the belt and trapped somehow.

"Oops." I grin pulling it away. He rubs his hands like if they were sore. "You're so dramatic." I roll my eyes picking a movie to watch.

"I still can't believe we found him." Justin says smiling at me. I nodded knowing what's he talking about. "What if we didn't find him, oh gosh I can't even think about that. I would have seriously killed myself." I didn't reply anything just looked at Drake seeing his head on my arm sleeping peacefully.

"Someone's asleep." I chuckle, I put the handle seat up for him so he could lay his head on my lap. He was small so his body was on his seat and his head on my lap all cuddled up.

"I'm so tried." Justin whines and takes his glasses off.

"Sorry, but my lap is taken." I see him putting his glasses in my bag.

"Don't squash them." He warns me and after that he gets comfortable on my shoulder.

"People I'm not a pillow." I laugh seeing his eyes are already closed.

"Your more a teddy bear type." I playfully roll my eyes hearing him say that. I wasn't feeling tired so I pressed play on the movie I picked to watch. Moonlight.

---

After the plane ride we finally made it to Toronto making me really smile it wasn't that cold and not that hot. You could still see some snow around but it was an okay weather. When moms saw me they were so happy they couldn't let me go, I as well was really happy to see them after a long time.

"How was your flight? Oh my gosh you two have grown so much from the last time I've seen you." Mama coos the twins hugging them tightly.

"Bring the suitcases please, my back hurts." Justin fakes rubbing his back, I already knew nothing was wrong with him and he calls me the lazy one.

"Yes dear." I go back to the yard and pick up our suitcases.

"Jason?" I feel a tap on my back seeing mom grinning at me.

"Yes?" I was about to pull the suitcases but she stops me. "Um? Do you mind?"

"Is that ring what I think it is?" She still grins waiting for my answer.

"No," I simply say trying to play with her a little.

She brings her hands up to hit me in the head. "You shit-"

"Is everything okay here?" Mama suddenly comes out and smiles towards me.

"Yup!" Mom squeaks out pulling her hands away from me quickly. I send her a smirk and pull the suitcases she sends me a dead look in return.

"Jason! By the way congrats! I'm so happy for the both of you!" She shouts at me then going back to the house.

"Asshole you could have just told me." Mom bumps into my shoulder and shows me a middle finger.

"What's the fun of that now?" I chuckle putting the suitcases in the house.

"I grew you up well, didn't I?" She blows a kiss going to the twins.

"Sure." I sarcastically whisper under my breath.

An hour passed we both got comfortable and got some sleep or some of us just ate something. I had more important things to do. I noticed moms were talking quietly together, I didn't like it one bit but I didn't show any reaction from it.

"What's your mission?" Mom asks sitting beside me.

"I need to find this guy." I show her a photo of the criminal.

"If you don't?"

"Then I don't get paid, mom seriously?" I roll my eyes eating my sandwich.

"Shesh, someone needs to get laid." She rubs her nose. I give her a glare.

"I'm gonna ignore that." She shrugs seeing mama coming into the kitchen.

"Sweetie?" She comes sitting beside me.

"Yes?" I was correctly typing something in my iPad trying to find anything useful for my mission.

"Did you um- you know visit him yet?" I knew who she was talking about but I bite my lip.

"No."

"Does Justin know about this?"

"No."

"Does he know he took your place?"

"Yes, mom stop with the questions. I came here to see you guys and have family time but you kinda are ruining it." I scoff going to stand up but she stops me.

"Tell him." I hear mom whispering to her making me look at her.

"What's going on?" She nervously looks my way and rubs her hands together.

"Remember when I told you me and Dylan had problems?" I nodded remembering her saying that, she nudged her head telling me to sit down again. She swallows hard and looks at me worriedly I hear mom groaning at her action. "It's hard okay? I can't tell him, you do it." She sobs covering her face.

"Can someone please tell me what's going on?"

"Are you sure you want to know this? This may change your life around." I feel my stomach go in knots hearing mom say that. I nodded slowly waiting for it.

"Dylan killed Justin's father" When she said that I saw Dylan standing right in the back of mom. I couldn't even talk when she said that I was speechless.

"What the hell are you doing here?" I quickly stand up seeing him standing there with hands crossed.

"Jason, what are you talking about?" I hear them ask. I growled throwing myself on him he falls down I throw him many punches and kicks till I only see red. I hear moms screaming telling me to stop and no one is there. Mom wrapped her arm around me telling me to calm down. I looked in front of me seeing him not there anymore. I screamed pulling the edge of my hair. I could feel footsteps coming into the room. I looked to see Justin standing there but I quickly passed out before anything could happen.

---------------------------------------

Drake is safe and sound nothing stolen from him.

But damnnnnnn, Jason is fucked up again!!!!

Remember I need 40 votes for the next chapter or no update!😬

-Nazanin

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

13.9K 1.3K 17
In which a boy dies in his own house but his soul stays. Cover: jennerid
592 4 24
You're mine forever...
238K 10.6K 59
Love lust twist and turns! But love always wins
11.7K 927 26
[BXB] Romeo, exhausted by his apathetic relationships, is desperate to prove to himself that he can find love. Rodney, reckless and exciting, is unl...