Camp Half-blood's Masquerade...

By ForbiddenDaughter24

A very bored godly and unbelievably beautiful creature aka Aphrodite decides a very archaic gathering for not... More

"Chapter 2"
"Chapter 3"
"Chapter 4"
Author's note ( As well as an apology letter:))

Camp Half-blood's Masquerade Ball

3K 27 23
By ForbiddenDaughter24

Pls. don't criticize my story,i'm only a newcomer and this is my first story.Enjoy it pls.!:)

I do not own any of the characters.They belong to Rick Riordan.

      Percy's POV

                   Since that moment happened at the lake, things got wonderful for me. Annabeth and I are dating for the past year even if we're apart from each other, and now we're seeing each other again at the most wonderful place for me on Earth,Camp Half-blood. Mom and Paul are going to drive me to camp. I've already packed my things and made sure that riptide is at my pocket.

          ''Percy, hurry up! We're leaving! '' my mom shouted.

         ''I'm coming!'' I hurriedly shouted back and trotted downstairs.

     I sat at the backseat of the car and stick the earphones to my ears, listening to my ipod. I was listening to the song ''Lucky'' by   Jason Mraz and Colbie Cailat .I noticed that the message of the song is about two bestfriends being lucky that they fall in love with each other.....I know I sound soppy and mushy but I can't help but to compare it to Annabeth and me.

   After the end of all the songs on my playlist, the car skidded to a stop and Paul got out of the car to get my bag from the trunk. I slung my backpack over my shoulder and opened the car door to help him.

 " Here I got it." I said taking the bag out of his hand and he thrusted the bag to me.

 "Bye Percy. Have fun this summer."

He smiled at me.

  " Be careful alright,Percy? Do have fun but not to much fun okay?" Mom called out from the other side of the car.

  " I will." I promised them. Although it is a bit hard to do that. I mean has there been a moment in each summer I haven't got into trouble at camp? You get my point right? But it wouldn't hurt to try I guess. 

"

''Goodbye,Percy.Take care and be careful.''mom reminded.

                        ''Goodbye,Percy.Be careful''Paul replied.

     I entered the camp and observed any changes. There's barely any,save for the chamges caused by nature. But other than that,it seems that camp's busier and rowdier as ever. The golden fleece is shining by the sun's light. The strawberries looks good enough to eat with its cherry color and sweet smell.

There we're still a few campers training.I directed to the big house to see Chiron.When I entered,I saw Chiron,Annabeth and Grover.

     I don't know what I just saw,but I think they're playing mythomagic. It look's like Nico introduced them to the game. I think they kinda like it too because Grover just won.I tried to get there attention by saying ''Hey'' .It was the only word that came out of my mouth but it worked. They turned their heads towards me.

           ''Hello,Percy.Welcome back.''Chiron said with a smile on his face.

      ''It's good to be back.''I replied.

     ''Hey,man.It's so nice to see you again.''Grover said,tapping me by shoulder.

               ''Hey!''I said enthusiasthiscally.

            And finally Annabeth,who's staring at me with her gray, mischievous eyes and a smile on her face.I walked towards her and then we hug each other for awhile.

                 ''Hi,seaweedbrain.Your back.I missed you!''she said.

                  ''Me too.''I replied.

                    "Umm..Annabeth,are you playing mythomagic?"I asked,trying not to laugh.

                   "Maybe."she blushed,turning her head to the side.

                   "Really?"I said while trying hard to restrain myself from laughing.

                   "Did you play too?"I asked Grover and Chiron.

                   "Maybe.But just a little bit.You know for pasting time."they said in unison.

                 "I knew it!"I said while laughing my head off.

                  "Why are you playing mythomagic?It's a child's game."I said,joking.

                 "A child's game huh?Wanna play?"Annabeth asked with an evil grin on her face.

                 "Okay.Fine.Do you think you can win?"I said.

                 "Don't boast seaweedbrain.I think I finally know how to win.This time I know I"ll win."she said.

                  "HA!You"ll never win.You always make the wrong move.But I know who"ll win,ME."Grover said coolly.

                  "No,I"ll win because I finally know how to play."she said a little embarassed.

                   "Okay.Shut it you two.We all know who"ll win,me,the guy who defeated Kronos."I boast.

                   "Look who's talking.The guy who defeated kronos is not you're only title,Supreme Lord of the bathroom."Grover said.

                    "Save the chit-chat for later and let"s see who"ll win."Chiron cut in.

         We played almost thirty rounds and you know who wins.*Drumroll please*.Chiron.it turns out he knows the game really well,I mean how come did'nt I know that.He was almost 4 millenia years old.So dumb of you Percy.Stupid!.It was almost Dinner time when we finished all the rounds so that means I had barely enoung time to unpack.

        Chiron insisted that I go to my cabin to unpack and rest.Annabeth accompanied me to my cabin.I told Annabeth "See ya".When I entered my cabin,Tyson was there,cleaning things up.He saw me and ran towards me.

                  "BROTHER!"he said as he ran towards me.

                 "Watch the ribs,watch the ribs"I muttered under my breath as he opens he's arms to give me a rib-cracking hug.

                   "Hey,Tyson.How are you?"I said while catching my breath.

                    "I'm okay,brother.Father  said that I should have a break and said that I should be here at camp."he replied.

                    "Oh.Okay"I said.

           Tyson helped me unpacked.Just then the horn blew.Tyson and I go in the dining pavillion.We sat at the Poseidon's table together.I prayed to Poseidon to make this summer wonderful for me and Annabeth and of course for everybody else too.While eating,Chiron stomp his foot to make an announcement.

             "All senior counselors must be at the Big House after dinner.That's all you may go back to your dinner."he said.

        I was wondering what will be the meeting about.Are we facing another war?Did someone died?Is it about the gods?I don't know but I can't wait till the dinner ends.I look at Annabeth,she seems to be thinking the same.Then,she turn her head towards me.She gave me a worried look,like she feel that something bad will happen.

           And she was right,something bad happened.

  Earlier,when we finished our dinner all senior counselors directed for the Big house.Tyson got back to our cabin.Annabeth and I go to the Big house together.She told me her thoughts.

      "I think somethings bad's going to happen,Percy."she said with a worried look.

       "Don't worry,Annabeth.Let's not jump into any conclusions right now,okay.And if something bad is going to happen,we can face it.Together."I said reassuring her.

        "Okay."she replied brightening up a little bit.

   All of the senior counselors where there.The stoll brothers where there.They where trying to to bother Katie,the counselor of the demeter cabin,by annoying her but Katie,who is really annoyed,can't take it anymore and she punched Travis and Connor right in the middle of the face and the two dropped into the ground.They were both regretting what they did because they were shouting sorry after Katie.The two stood up.

          "Whoa."I mutter under my breath then I take a step back.

          I was trying not to laugh 'cause it's like a really big and really red tomato just squashed into there faces.

          Will Solace of the Apollo cabin was there too.He tried to help the stoll brothers with there nose problems.Beckendorf and Silena Beauregard go to the BIg house together too,like me and Annabeth.Clarisse is making her way to the Big House too until she saw the Stoll brothers.She stopped for a second and she laugh the rest of the her way to the big house.Pollux and Castor was also making there way to the Big house.Piper and Leo were chatting.Piper was laughing,maybe Leo told her one of his jokes again.They stopped when they saw us.They ran towards us.

         "Hi,Percy.Hi,Annabeth"Leo said.

         "Hey."I replied.

        "What's wrong Annabeth?You look down."Piper said.

        "It's nothing.So,Is Jason gonna visit camp?"Annabeth said.

       "Yeah.He send us an Iris message this morning.He says he's gonna visit with Hazel and Frank."she replied happily.

        "Great"I said.

        "So,can we go now we don't wanna be late for the meeting"Leo said.

          "Yeah sure."I said

      We go to the Big house together.When we get there all of the counselors  were there.Every counselors starts chatting.They were all wondering of what this is all about.We are all wondering what this is all about.Chiron arrived with Grover.They were talking about something.When they were done,Grover was smiling.Grover sat on the opposite side of Annabeth.

          "What is this about,Grover?"I asked.

           "Shhhh.Just listen,Percy."he replied.

      Chiron stomp his foot,once again, to quiet everybody down.All the counselors were silent.All of us were excited about this,so none of us did'nt even bother to make any movements and emotion.

             "This day I received an order from the goddess Aphrodite herself."Chiron said.

            "She said to gather the senior campers for her special announcement."he continued.

     Just then the goddess Aphrodite herself appear behind Chiron ewhich startles him.

              "Hello."she said with a beautiful and sweet smile on her face.

             "I have gathered all of you here today for a very special announcement."she continued.

    All of us is hanging on to our seats.Excited for the news.All of us hang on to our breaths.None of us bother to make any sound,movements and emotions.We did'nt even breath(just for 10 seconds).Then the big news was out.

               "Camp Half-blood is going to have a Masquerade ball."the goddess of love said.

 Sorry if you think it's short enough,I'm just busy.So what do you think by the story?I hope you like it!:)I'm gonna update as soon as I can.Read,comment,vote and be a fan!Thanks!:)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

612K 30.9K 59
A Story of a cute naughty prince who called himself Mr Taetae got Married to a Handsome yet Cold King Jeon Jungkook. The Union of Two totally differe...
893K 20.3K 48
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
187K 3.9K 46
"You brush past me in the hallway And you don't think I can see ya, do ya? I've been watchin' you for ages And I spend my time tryin' not to feel it"...