𝕭𝖑𝖆𝖈𝖐 𝕻𝖞𝖗𝖆𝖒𝖎𝖉𝖘...

imnyladasme tarafından

Highest ranking: #1 allaboutme Uraiah has so many challenges in her life. She's pretty and she's nice. She's... Daha Fazla

Black Pyramids♠️
BP 3
BP 4
BP 5
BP 6
BP 7
BP 8
BP 9
BP 10
BP 11
BP 12
BP 13
BP 14
BP 15
BP 16
BP 17
BP 18
BP 19
BP 20
BP 21
BP 22
BP 23
BP 24
BP 25
BP 26
BP 27

BP 2

4.4K 107 24
imnyladasme tarafından

Morning 💛
9:45 A.M
March 24th

Uraiah's Pov

It was a Saturday morning and I just got out the shower. I was lotioning up my body while the sun peeked through the curtains. It causing natural lighting in my room. I had on my Victoria Secret garments and I was putting on coco butter lotion. I love using this type of lotion because it gives a virgin light to your skin.

After I was finished lotioning my skin, I went to my dresser and looked through all the drawers to look for something cute for today. It was going to be lazy/comfortable/outing clothes today. Would Camarion like what I'm wearing? He lowkey seems thirsty so he may like anything on me.

I decided on some cactus green joggers (not the joggers you thinking of), a spaghetti strap fitted black tank top, and a neon orange wind breaker jacket with brand names randomly placed on it, along with my white Air Forces.

I'm high key looking cute today. I had saw my reflection while I was walking past my dresser. I saw my little thick booty back there too. Just wait, when I start gaining weight and getting super thick. The boys gon be on me.

I twerked in the mirror and quickly went into my bathroom and pulled out the essentials I need from under the bathroom sink. My hair was a little rough looking and I wanted to curly my hair a bit. So grabbed my flat iron from under the sink and plugged it up and set it on the bathroom sink. While it was heating up, I decided to comb out my hair.

I just don't know how but my bonnet came off while I was sleep. I probably sleep rough but it doesn't matter because I slept GOOD. Wait though, who told my bonnet to come off though? She must don't know— why am I threatening a bonnet? I'm so stupid. I wonder if other people do that though? It just like you feel so happy and energized and you be thinking you allat. Then anything or anybody can get the smoke if they want it? Like, I will throw the whole fire!

Anyways! I was able to just comb my fingers through my hair without any hassle and I was satisfied. I grabbed the flat iron and started to curl my hair. I was moving cautiously because I didn't want to burn myself. I have burnt myself several times with this stupid thing but it was worth it because I was cute at the end. I put my blood, sweat, and tears to look this pretty.

I finished my hair and put diamond studs in my ears. I grabbed my Aldo purse and the keys to my mother's black audi. I had then made my way downstairs and locked up the house once I was outside. I went into the garage and got into the car, turning on the engine and backing out of the driveway.

Me and Camarion will be meeting up the "proper" way at Lambert's Cafe. I love that restaurant because they throw rolls! He also says it's quite his favorite since he likes throwing the rolls back at people. I only laughed at the fact that this nigga is stupid.

I finally reached the restaurant and surprisingly Camarion was already seated. I made my way over to him and sat down seeing food already on the table. I hope it's not cold.

"Wow, I didn't even order yet," I said a tint of annoyance in my voice, furrowing my eyebrows.

"Remember when I asked you what do you eat from here?" I nodded my head.

"Well I ordered for you and so the food just got hea', and I been waiting for yo slow ass so I can eat because a nigga starving. So my black ass bout too eat, know what I'm sayin?" Camarion said unraveling the napkin to grab his fork.

I laughed at his humor and placed a napkin on my lap. I took the fork and started eating my food. It was hot and delicious, but it burned my tongue and I needed up playing hot potato in my mouth with the half-way chewed up food.

"Woo, this is hot!" I said drinking the HI-C to take the small burn on my tongue.

"Ain't nobody told yo ass to eat so quickly without blowing yo food first," Camarion said taking large gulps of his drink.

I squinted my eyes at him like I was intimidating and stuck my middle finger, "When?" Camarion smirked.

"Never." I said flatly going back to eating my food.

"Wanna roll?" Camarion smirked setting down his fork. I squealed lowly and nodded my head, the waiter started coming around with a tray and started yelling, "Who wants rolls!"

Then left to right rolls are getting thrown at people. They weren't just any small dinner rolls, them bitches were large! Camarion had got me one and it was so hot and fresh, coated in butter and garlic.

(Y'all ion really know about this restaurant, so if you've been, sorry for my mistakes )

After we had ate our food, we decided to walk around the town. It was a nice vibing type of day. I thought walking was needed for this beautiful day. We walked side by side and bumped eachother. I almost got killed because this nigga pushed me into the street! I got my revenge back though. I had messed up his waves. Y'all know a nigga don't like that.

We walked passed some stores and I saw a pastry shop. I had a small craving for some sweets to satisfy my sweet tooth. I love cupcakes. So I'll just go to Winn Dixie or a cupcake shop and buy a box of cupcakes, then eat like 5 cup cakes in one day.

"I'm kind of in the mood for some cupcakes." I said softly as I stopped infront of the shop, looking at the big cupcakes on display.

"You want some? I can pay for it if you want, my treat." Camarion said with a smile rocking back and forth with his hands in his pockets.

"N-No, that's sweet of you but I have my own money." I smiled.

"Ahh, shut the fuck up and let's go, Girl." Camarion groaned grabbing my arm and dragging me into the shop.

"He—." My nose was hit with the most wonderful smells that I loved so much. CUPCAKES. I was so happy that they had the huge ones, but I really wanted ten in a box but I didn't want to spend Camarion's money.

"So Whatchu' want?" Camarion asked letting my hand go.

"Tenbigcupcakeswithcreamcheesefrosting." I said lowly averting my eyes from his gaze.

"Girl, speak English." Camarion chuckled.

I huffed and sighed, "I want ten big cupcakes, chocolate, with cream cheese frosting. Also, I want them chilled." I said loudly, catching the workers attention a little.

"Girl, ten? You sure you won't be shitting bricks tonight?" Camarion chuckled pulling out his Gucci wallet.

I smiled widely and shook my head for no. I was lying because after 5 cupcakes.. To the toilet I gooo. Then I just be stinking up the whole damn house, it's just a catastrophe.

"What can I help you with?" The middle aged woman smiled, putting on a new set of clear gloves.

"Uhh yea, she wants ten of your big cupcakes, she want them chocolate and topped with cream cheeses frosting." Camarion said looking at me weirdly.

I rocked side to side with an innocent facial expression plastered onto my face, "And can I get two bottles of water?" Camarion asked having a $50 dollar bill in his hand.

"Alrighty, your total is $34.78," The middle aged woman smiled holding her hand out for the money.

"You can sure spend up some money," Camarion chuckled handing the lady the money and shaking his head.

I giggled and continued rocking side to side. I bit my lip as I would be excited about getting cupcakes before I went back home.

"They wait won't be long I have some coming out of the oven in a few. All I have to do is the frosting and I'll quickly chill them for you. Okay?" The middled aged woman looked at me with a smile.

I nodded my head, and smiled back at her while Camarion was on his phone. Probably texting his thirsty hoes, Y'all I just don't get it. Why the fuck would you date a nigga who got hoes, Okay he comes home to that pussy every night. But what if it's still night and he fucking some other pussy, never know.

I went to go sit down at a table, while I left Camarion just standing there. I don't like standing up for long periods of time.

Camarion looked up and  started looking around for me, "Damn, why you had to leave a nigga standing there by himself?" Camarion chuckled sitting in front of me. I giggled and shrugged, pulling out my phone and going through my feed.

Nowadays all you see on Instagram is fucking fortnite, what the hell is this game anyways? I just huffed and continued lurking on random people pages.

...

We had got the cupcakes earlier and I was at home by myself. Camarion and I had a little argument on FaceTime. I'm going to be talking to him unless I feel like it. People just don't understand Unicorns are real. Since he hurt my feelings about that, I'm going to ignore hm because you don't disrespect the unicorn.

I laughed at my childish ways and took a bite out of the cup cake. I was happy that the lady added rainbow sprinkles to the frosting. It just topped off the whole Cupcake!

But can I eat my cupcakes in peace?

Black Pyramids

Okumaya devam et

Bunları da Beğeneceksin

484K 27.5K 27
Sinner 2. (The Sequel) "Aight, baby." He reluctantly grumbled, looking down into my eyes. "Whatever you want, I'a do it." Was all he said and I raise...
210K 5.6K 42
Diamond had a fucked up childhood which turned her into a thug. She starts falling for a boy but he doesn't know how fucked up she is and neither doe...
1.9K 41 5
-you can't never have peace if you don't get through hard times and if you do you living on a lie- Matthew Johnson -At a point in time there was a l...
1.1M 63.7K 34
"Mama, I can't just leave Abir." I admitted, telling her exactly why I couldn't do this. Not only would she be snatching me away from my family and...