The Struggles Of A Curvy Woman

By savage_NoWebbie

Frisky Parker isnt your ordinary chick, Frisky has always been a smart mouth girl but you cant blame her. She... More

The Struggles Of A Curvy Woman
Society's Punching Bag
A Morning To Remember
Curvy Models & Family Reunions
Fashion with David Ottoman
A Lovely Journey
Meet the Parkers
Love,Memories,Drama
Gared Ottoman???
JUST A EXPLANATION
Give me one last chance to make it right
Would You Like Insults With Your BBQ?
Frisky's Angel
CHALLENGE
EXCUSE ME
My Bestfriend Loves Me
Moving Too Fast
GUESS WHAT??
Rome
IMPORTANT NOTICE
Your Not What We Expected
Dinner with Chef Melano
The Childish Man
Franco's a Stripper
About Damn Time
Guess What?
Near Death
GREAT DEAL
Realization
Short Notice
This Damn Job
Future Changes
Im Sorry But...
Attention Please
Happy Mothers Day
Good Bye?
Hey Beautiful Curvy Women
Moving Day
Fresh Start (Final Chapter)
Warning
New Story
THUG LOVE 4?!
Lol Long Time No See

Frisky Parker the Pimp

13.2K 525 14
By savage_NoWebbie

*FRISKY'S POV*

I was serious when I said I wanted to dance. I grabbed Franco and Deion, and stuffed us all in a cab. "Where to?" the driver says. "The best club in Rome" I say. The driver gives me a laugh. He nods his head and takes off.

*15 minutes later*

We pulled up to a club called Ca$h. For this to be Rome...the name was ghetto. We got out and saw the line. Everybody was trying to get in. I then read the sign on the door.

"All male strippers need to be with there pimps at the door....in order to get in 500 in cash needs to be presented."

I turn to Deion and Franco as they read the sign. I sat there giving them the smile til they looked down at me. "No Frisky...im not being a stripper" Deion says. I give him the pouty face.

"Please Deion it will be fun" I say.

He rolls his eyes letting me know he is not hearing me. I wasnt gonna give up. I put some sway in my walk as I strutted over to him. "Why not?" I ask putting my hands around the back of his neck.

"Frisky Parker...im gonna die one day...and I think you are going to be the cause" he says. I give him a winning grin. "Okay now you two hold still real quick...imma make some alterations so you look like strippers." I say.

They do as I say. I get to work on Deion first. I take his button down white shirt off and put the blazer back on him. I let him keep the tie so it looked real.  I then went to Franco and ruffled up his silky black hair. I then moved to his attire and I took the blazer off him and unbuttoned the dress shirt.

Right now I was the luckiest women in the world. If you saw Franco's body you would be saying the same.

I snapped out my lil trance and pulled the boys to the front. The bouncer was at the door."Me and my dancers would like to get in the club" I say. "These arent your dancers....they are too clean cut" the man says.

I give him a twisted grin. "Well im sorry I dont want my men looking rough" I say. The bouncer looks at me like I dissed his mother. "You dont even have the money to get in this club" he says.

I was so amused. I dug into my purse and got the money out. "I got money to get in this club...and then some" I say sprinkling the money on the bouncers bald head. He lets out a fustrated groan before opening the door to let me in.

"That was amazing Frisky" I hear Franco say. I give him a wide grin and move towards the bar. I sat there and waited on the bartender.

"Excuse me are those your dancers" a man says to me. I nod my head. "I bet you 300,000 dollars my dancers could beat yours. I give him a devilish grin.

"You must dont know who iam?" he asked. I let out a giggle. "No honey you dont know who IAM" I say.

"Who are you suppose to be?" he asked. I look him in his face. "Im Frisky Parker....and your dancers are about to get served".

What the hell have I gotten myself into??

*Just a filler sorry for the short chapters by the way ive gotten my acceptance letter back from the school of my choice now I know what to do with my life....I wanna be a write/ detective. Writer by day crime stopper by night.....but yall im out yall hair til yall want me to update again...

I cant wait til this next chapter I think yall gone like it.-XOXO-DESTINI♥♡♥

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

99.2K 4.3K 36
Angel Lee is a pretty thick girl with dreams to be in the fashion industry. She is somewhat popular. She has friends like a popular person, but she d...
216K 8K 24
[Completed] 'Flabby Patty' has stuck ever since she was a kid. Just because she was not skinny with a perfect body, every one at school made fun of h...
238K 7.2K 20
This is a story about me Myrah.. I'm not one of those "pretty skinny girls" out there... I'm just looking for somewhere to fit in.. Then one day thin...
20.5K 862 23
Bailey Transon.Plus size teenager, a lover of bus taker and too busy to care of other peoples opinions.With conquering the world other than suffering...