Revenge of a Lifetime

By lonesomeone15

Determined to avenge her sisters death, Hayleiah Jay Riley has devoted her life to training with a government... More

Your Mission
Getting Settled
The Date... Sort of
What Am I Missing Here?
You Will Pay
A Hopefully Quick Recovery
I Already Told You
Authors Note

Author's Note

116 6 0
By lonesomeone15

Hey everyone, I just wanted to let you know im possibly going to be changing one of the chapters of this book, just to avoid the cliche. I didn't want it to be an unpleasant surprise to you all. Also, while I'm here, I want to give some shout outs to awesome authors. If you want a shout out, I'm actually going to have a book where I can give you and your book a shoutout, but I'll let you know when that's out. So here are my shout outs.

@polarizedviolet
@notafraidofdarkness
@TonyMak
@vintagesos
@mannnda
@salem125m
@MerridithE
@error_code504
@joegogoi

These people are all friends of mine and I would love it if you guys checked out their work. Thanks So much and sorry for the interruption to the story.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.7K 102 31
Being the best agent in her field, Agent N is focused and excels in every mission she receives. But what happens when she gets assigned to another co...
60 2 8
He, is a cold-hearted agent who live in the shadows and only wants to find his parents killer. She, is an ordinary photographer who normally live her...
53.5K 1.9K 77
Deception: the action of deceiving someone. An action that Derek Morgan never thought his old estranged best friend from high school would ever be ca...
Twist and Turns By Star

Mystery / Thriller

5 0 2
Agent Red hired to work with an FBI agent Xavier Kingston to find out why his childhood best friend Rosie killed herself.