Hoops •LaMelo Ball•

By melo_ball05

A LaMelo Ball Book ? More

Freshman Year
Lonzo. Freaking. Ball
Tell me something I dont know.
Clingy and annoying
Brown Paper Bags
"She beats her face to the gods."
"Woah. Youre taller in person."
"Imma just shut my mouth."
"Dont yell at me im sensitive!"
"Oh my god hes so cute! Imma cry!"
Woah dude
Maylee or Kelo?
Shut yo ass up
Just friends my ass
"Hot hot hot"
A/n
Justin Thomas
"You got this!"
"Its Game time niggas!"
"Metro boomin."
Bad Bitch.
Party? On Sunday?
Heaven ?
The Kickball Way.
Growing up.
SideKick head ass.
Fight me.
"Tumbler couple x500."
like hannah baker.
Time to win .
One intresting night.
4 Sad pups.
Trouble in paradise?
"You F'd up.'
Nine whole months... wow
"Tragic."
"I didn't do anything!"
"UnBelievable"
Ex-Best friend drama.
twitter fights
JV games and air balls.
30k and a broken phone
Me and melo time
Savage.
Getting ready (1 of 4)
Fly High (2 of 4)
State baby (3 of 4)
Championships (4 of 4)

"It's lit"

4.2K 128 44
By melo_ball05

"Hey izzy can we talk?" Gelo asked her. We just got back from the movies and we're all, but Isabella and Gelo, sitting on the couches.

"Yeah of course sugar plum honey bun." She said getting up and went to hold hands with Gelo.

He retracted his hand on instinct making me laughing. I had to cover it up with a cough when Melo hit me in my shoulder .

"I jammed my finger playing ball." Gelo lied.

"Oh I'm sorry LiLi." She said.

Gelo rolled his eyes and ran upstairs with Isabella behind him.

"Lili?" Me and Metri asked.

"One of Her nicknames for him. Cause his name starts 'Li'." Zo said. "She calls me ZoZo."

"And you Melo ?" Metri asked.

"Oh I don't like her so she calls me nothing cause I avoid her." Melo said typing in his phone.

He was texting Mary from my team. I forgot to tell y'all I made the team they announced it when I was suspended. 

It didn't phase me cause one Melo and Mary are two totally different people and two I check his phone.

"You so mean to that girl." Metri said laughing.

"Oh well."

All of a sudden we heard yelled. We all got up and went to the stop of the step.

"You don't love me anymore!" Isabella yelled.

"I didn't say that . Don't yell at me." Gelo said calmly. To be honest he was probably on his phone and talking to her.

"So you're breaking up with me ? After everything we've been through." Isabella yelled.

I hear stuff being thrown. Stuff opening and closing.

"I'm taking all of stuff back then." She said.

"That's cool." Gelo said not caring. "Half of this stuff was ugly anyway."

"You're impossible!" She yelled waking out the door.

I was dying laughing. I had to hold it in when she walked out.

Lonzo went in the closest room. Metri and Melo acted like they were just coming from downstairs and I acted like I was on the phone.

"Do you know about this?!" Isabella yelled.

"I'm on the phone." I whisper. I should be in drama I'm a good actor.

"Melo! I know you knew. How could you not tell me." She let the tears roll down my face. "I thought we were friends."

"How could you possibly think that? I tell you almost every day that I don't like you." Melo said looking like 'this bitch just tried me.'

"Well know you don't have to ever see me again." She said running down the stairs and slamming the front door.

"Hallelujah." Melo said. "You good bro?"

"Yeah. I'm straight I feel like a weight had been lifted from my shoulders." Gelo said falling on his bed.m

I took his speaker and played a Kelly Price by migos.

"I get drugs for the right price yeah yeah. She gone eat this money like it rice. Imma let lean flow through my ice." I started raping.

"Okay Kaylee get it get it." Metri said recording me. I was hitting them folks and doing the Rollie.

"You goofy dog." Lonzo said laughing and putting me on Snapchat.

"It's time for me to go home." Metri said. "You ready kay Kay?"

"She's staying here tonight." Melo said.

Since when?

"I am?" I said at the same time Metri said "she is?"

"Yeah here parents aren't home so it shouldn't be a problem." Melo shrugged.

"Well then I'll see you goons tomorrow." She said grabbing her keys and leaving.

"Hello?" Melo said answer his FaceTime.

Who is tarnation is calling my man his late at night? I can tell everyone else was thinking the same thing because of there facial expressions.

"wassup Victoria." He said.

I don't have a problem with them being friends but these late night conversations won't be happening. Ever.

"Are you alone?" She said.  I was siting next to him without being in the camera. She was only wearing a bra and panties. What the fuck?

"Why?" He asked with a attitude. I'm going to give them 5 more seconds.

" I was thinking I could come over she said seductively. I took the phone.

I was only on 3.

"I think the fuck not you trick ass bitch." I said looking at her through the phone.

"I wasn't talking to you." She said. I could tell she was surprised cause her eyes got wide and she pulled her blanket up.

"Well I'm talking to you. What we not finna do is this." I said. "You not finna be calling Melo at 12 in the morning and you show not finna be trynna seduce him."

"Jealous?"

"Of what? You not cute, you can't hoop. You the jealous one ." I paused looking at me nail. "Remember I have Melo and guess who doesn't... you."

Lonzo ran out the room laughing. He couldn't even stay in the room. Melo Eli and Gelo were rolling too.

Her eyes got watery and she didn't even have a comeback.

"Have a wonderful night bye Victoria." I hung up.

"You one of the most pettiest people I know." Eli said drying his tears.

" I know." I said standing up . "I'm gonna go on to sleep now."

I grab Melo's hand and we go to his room. I take off his shirt and puts basketball pants on.

He gave me a shirt that's to small for him and some basketball shorts.

I change in his bathroom and walk back to his room. He already laying in bed with the light out.

I get into his bed and put my phone on the charger. Melo rolls over and pulls me closer.

"Night baby." Melo said half asleep.

"Night boyfriend." I said kissing his cheek and turning in his arms so my back is against his stomach.

I like having a boyfriend. It's lit.

::::

Really trying to me like Melo and Kaylee. Someone put me on with they cousin lmao.

But izzy and Gelo broke up... now he's single... Metri is single.

Are y'all picking up what I'm putting down? Hopefully you are.

Can I get 5 comments and 5 votes? That's be nice

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

489K 11.8K 75
A lamelo ball fan-fic... jus read it tho .🕺🏽💕🛸
25.8K 543 30
❝ 𝐡𝐞'𝐬 𝐰𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐰𝐚𝐧𝐭, 𝐢'𝐦 𝐰𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐧𝐞𝐞𝐝 ❞ - 𝐉𝐔𝐋𝐘 𝟐𝟎𝟐𝟑 slow ass updates as always.
494K 9.1K 49
•COMPLETED• Two young ballers trying to figure out how to deal with basketball,new fame and the hardest thing of all...love
75.5K 1.9K 30
This is the second book in the Long Lost Ball sister series. If you haven't, go read LLBS but you're gonna have to follow me ,if you haven't already...