Manan ff: Second hand shaadi

By tanaya02

This is a manan fanfiction called Second hand shaadi. The story revolves around manik, nandini and piu , who... More

Chapter 1: Why me?
Chapter 2a: A not so Good Morning.
Chapter 3: Taking the loved ones away.....
Chapter 4: Devastated Manik
Chapter 5
Note!!
Chapter 6: Mom's rants
Chapter 7: Defeat Accepted?

Character Introduction

2.4K 71 1
By tanaya02

Manik Malhotra : He is a rich and successful businessman. He is married to Soha Khurana. Loves soha a lot. They have a daughter called Piu. 

Nandini Murthy: A cute little lady. Married to Aryamann Khanna. She loves him a lot. She helps Arya with his business. She has a son named Aadit.

Soha Malhotra: A sweet and caring lady. Wife of Manik. Loves him and piu  a lot. (she is not potrayed as a villian in this story). 

Aryamann Khanna: An ideal husband. Very serious when it comes to work. Loves nandini to moon and back. Has a good bond with Aadit. 

Piu Malhotra: Daughter of Soha and manik. She is her dad's princess and mom's ladli. She is pampered a lot by her parents and grandparents. She is a innocent soul who loves her family to no bounds. 

Aadit Khanna: A cute little boy. Dad's hero and mom ka ladla. He is very intelligent and a 'sanskari bacha'. Cares for people around him.

Thats all for now, any new entry in the story will be specified later.

********

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

250K 8.1K 56
When he denied his own baby calling her a cheater. "This baby is not mine." But why god planned them to meet again? "I would like you to transfer in...
2.2M 116K 64
↳ ❝ [ INSANITY ] ❞ ━ yandere alastor x fem! reader ┕ 𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐡, (y/n) dies and for some strange reason, reincarnates as a ...
294K 27.5K 64
Third book of idol love series... Devotion- "Strongest form of love" All the characters are fictional. There is no connection with the real place or...
158K 7.4K 52
Four siblings, two elder brothers and two younger sisters living with their rich parents!! Get ready to enter the life of these siblings and their fa...