years // jjk

By damnjunhui

it's been 7 years jeon jungkook [ lowercase intended , book 3 ] More

1
2
3
4
5
6
8
9
10
11
12
13
hiatus + on hold

7

2.1K 75 9
By damnjunhui

"hey," jungkook said .

"it's been 7 years jeon jungkook," minjae smiled bitterly as those words escaped her mouth .

"y-yeah , how have you been ?" jungkook asked .

"i'm not so sure myself . and how are you ?"

"i'm doing fine , i guess"

after what was almost an eternity of the awkward silence , minjae broke it by asking ,

"so , why'd you want to meet up ?"

"i actually have something to tell you," jungkook said , unsure if he was ready to let it all out .

"and what is it ?"

"i didn't break up with you because i stopped loving you , i lied to myself , i lied to you , and i'm sorry"

minjae furrowed her eyebrows .

what ?

"what's your point jungkook ? why did you break up with me ? why didn't you just tell me the reason ? why did you have to lie ? why did you leave me wondering , thinking about you for 7 years ? why do you leave an impact on me ? how ?"

minjae blurted out all the questions she kept in her thoughts .

jungkook was speechless . he felt bad . especially the last few sentences .

'i left an impact on minjae ?' he thought.

he wanted to console her so badly , and hold her in his arms because of how fragile and broken she looked but who was he to her anymore ?

a friend ? an acquaintance ? maybe , a stranger ?

"i ... i have to go , i'm sorry . i'll see you soon," and with that , jungkook left minjae , unanswered .

and minjae , yet again , had mixed emotions .

shiz short chapter

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

59.4K 1.2K 46
*Completed* "Fake it till you make it?" A PR relationship with a heartbroken singer in the midst of a world tour sounds like the last thing Lando Nor...
1.3M 57K 103
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC
194K 4K 46
"You brush past me in the hallway And you don't think I can see ya, do ya? I've been watchin' you for ages And I spend my time tryin' not to feel it"...
1.9M 85.8K 193
"Oppa", she called. "Yes, princess", seven voices replied back. It's a book about pure sibling bond. I don't own anything except the storyline.