yours since day one

By eclipseregui

Camila has a crush on Lauren since a year. They have never talked before, just exchanged quick looks. Only on... More

one
two
three
four
five
six
seven
eight
nine
ten
twelve
thirteen
fourteen
fifteen
sixteen
seventeen
eighteen
nineteen
twenty
twenty one
twenty two
twenty three
twenty four
twenty five
twenty six
twenty seven
twenty eight
twenty nine
thirty
thirty one
thirty two
thirty three
thirty four
thirty five
thirty six
thirty seven
thirty eight
thirty nine
fourty
epilogue

eleven

8.9K 191 146
By eclipseregui

Camila's POV

I woke up from a nap.

It was 8pm and I had to get ready for the party. I wasn't sure if it was a good idea to go again and embarrass myself infront of my crush. It wasn't easy for me, because I knew she had a boyfriend and I didn't even know what her sexual orientation was.

I got up and made my way to the bathroom to take a shower. After 10 minutes, I got out and found myself sitting on the edge of my bed.

What should I wear for tonight?

That was a hard question and I think this question is hard for every girl out here.. especially when you're about to go out for a party and your crush is there.

After I had struggled with my outfit for 10 minutes, I had finally found something decent.

A white crop top and light high-waist jeans.

-

Dinah | 8:45pm

Gal are u ready?

Camila | 8:46pm

Yeah give me a sec

Dinah | 8:46pm

Hurry bihh, we're waiting outside smh

-

I quickly ran down the stairs and put on my white converse shoes and got out.

I got into Ally's car and greeted them all. I was so nervous. We were almost there and Dinah tried to calm me by telling me jokes. It helped a bit but my stomach was still full of butterflies.

We got out of the car. The way to the party was about 2 minutes so we had to walk but it was okay. As we got closer and closer, I started trembling a bit and my hands were cold.

Now I felt grasshoppers in my stomach.

We got in and it was pretty loud in here. We sat down on the table Dinah had reserved yesterday. So many people filling the whole area. The beat of the music caused people to dance, you could see their smiles light up like stadiums. Drunk people, also shy people trying to make a move on someone. Now I found my gaze on a girl.

She was wearing black shorts, which almost looked like a skirt and a black crop top, exposing her belly button and her abs. Her hair was wavy, almost curly.

She didn't see me. But I did.

Now I saw her hands running through her hair, placing them on one side. God, did she even have any flaws? I think not.

"Want a drink?", a stranger with a male voice asked me as I turned around to face him.

"No, thank you.", I replied and faked a smile.

He tried to talk to me but we got interrupted.

"Hello Camila.", I froze as I heard a familar voice. I turned around and my eyes checked her out from her bottom to top. I saw the familar clothes and I knew who it was.

"H..hi Lauren", I stutter as I feel my cheeks burning.

"Brad, this is Camila, my friend. Camila, this is Brad, my boyfriend.", she said and Brad shook my hand. I hadn't even noticed him until Lauren mentioned him.

"Nice to meet you, Camila.", he said and smiled.

"Nice to meet you too.", I replied and faked a smile.

"Baby, I have to go now, I love you. See you tomorrow.", Brad said and they kissed. I looked somewhere else while they were kissing cause it was awkward and weird.

I was focused on the dance floor as I feel someone tapping on my right shoulder.

"Want a drink?", Lauren asked. I turned around and I met her emerald green eyes that I fell for a year ago but she didn't know, I thought.

"Yeah..thank you.", I smiled and ran my left hand through my hair, to place them on the other side.

I waited and stood still, waiting for Lauren to come back. After a few minutes she came back and approached me with a light smile.

"Here...I hope you like this one..the names of the drinks here are really weird.", she says as she chuckles and places the two drinks on the table.

"Thank you. What's the name of this drink?", I asked curiously and she started laughing.

"Pussyfoot.", as she finished saying the name of our drinks, we both started laughing.

I took a sip of the drink and it was tasty I must admit. It tasted like orange juice and I tasted the alcohol but it was sweet, though.

"Is it good?", Lauren asked as she took a sip of her drink. I nodded.

I heard Lauren say something but I couldn't hear a single word now. "Excuse me, it's too loud in here.", I said and I got closer.

"I wanted to say sorry.", she said and she was so close that I could smell the alcohol that came out of her mouth.

"Why?", I asked and raised both eyebrows.

"I didn't really show interests in texting with you and I'm sorry.", she apologized and I could see her feeling guilty.

"It's okay.", I lied.

"Is there any way I could fix it?", she asked curiously.

"Nah..it's ok. Wait... what if we leave this party and go get some goodies from a store and I don't know.. go to my apartment?", I offered.

"You don't like partying don't you?", she asked and I shook my head.

She kept thinking about my offer as drank the whole glass.

"Let's do it Miss..-", I interrupted her.

"Cabello.", I said and she kept going, "Okay..Miss Cabello.. let's do it."

"I'll tell my friends that I'm leaving ok?", I told her and turned around really quick.

I walked fast and saw Dinah with Normani on the dance floor. I got closer.

"I'm leaving.", I told them.

"Nuh uh, you ain't going nowhere. You're here for someone.", Dinah replied.

"What if I'm leaving with that someone?", I snapped and they all raised their eyebrows.

"You're leaving with her? Oh my god, have fun!", Normani said and I nodded.

I left and started to search Lauren but she was nowhere to find.

I slowly felt dizzy. All the people here, the loud music and I felt tipsy anyway.

I kept turning my head to the left and to the right, people must've thought I was a freak. I felt cold hands touching my shoulder and I quickly turned around, facing those familar emerald green eyes.

"I was looking for you.", she whispered in my ear, since we were near the stereo systems and we couldn't hear eachother.

"I couldn't find you. Let's go now.", I replied and she took my hand, which made my heart skip a beat but in her eyes I was just another girl she called a friend.

"So...how are we going?", I asked.

"I'm 19 but I don't have my drivers license yet..we need to walk but I know a store which is only 5 minutes far from here.", she replied.

"Oh okay.", I said.

"By the way.. how old are you?", she asked me curiously and our eyes met.

"18.", I replied and she smiled a little.

"You're legal ayeee.", she says as she nudges me a little.

While we were walking, we weren't holding hands anymore but our hands touched sometimes.

She took out a bottle of a mixed drink with vodka and she handed it over to me.

"Drink.", she ordered, I took the bottle and drank a bit.

"You too now.", I now ordered too and she took the bottle.

"Alright.", she said and drank. She drank half of the bottle.

She's a freak.

"You drink like a thirsty baby craving for milk, aw.", I said and I took the bottle from her so I could drink some more.

We arrived at the store and we were both full.

"Wha..what are we zoing here again?", Lauren asked and I could tell she was wasted.

"To buy some goodies.", I replied.

We took a big shopping cart and she told me to sit in there but I refused. She kept forcing me and that was somehow really cute and I couldn't refuse anymore so I just sat in that big ass thing and she started rolling.

"Lauren! Shh don't say anything now ok? Be quiet just look.", I told her as I was in shock of what I had just seen. I couldn't believe my eyes.

She looked confused and I told her to hide but look in the direction I was pointing my finger at.

"what aN ASSH-", Lauren started shouting but I quickly managed to cover her mouth.

"Listen, if you want to tell him something, do it calmly and don't freak out ok?", I almost whispered and I let her go. I had to let her do her thing.

"Do you enjoy kissing her?", Lauren asked as Brad and a girl turned around.

"Lauren it's not what it loo-", Brad started talking but that girl next to him interrupted him.

"I kissed him, back off Jauregui.", she shot back and I saw Lauren transforming her hands into fists.

"Are you serious Brad? Kissing you ex girlfriend? If it wasn't for Camila that she wanted to leave, I would have never known, you would have never told me. Who the fuck do you think you are? A genius? Try harder next time and don't you dare come back to me when your blonde barbie dick rider hops on another dick! That's it! I'm done with your ass.", Lauren said in full anger and Brad seemed shocked but he seemed to not know what to respond to that, because Lauren ended him.

Was he seriously kissing his ex girlfriend? That's why he told Lauren he needed to leave. To cheat on her. I hate boys who do that shit. Lauren deserves the world and I know I could do her way better.

All I saw was Lauren slapping him once and she quickly turned around, facing me and took my hand. "Let's go home.", she said and we rushed out of the store.

She wasn't crying. She seemed to be more angry than hurt.

"I'm sorry that we didn't get to buy what you wanted.", she apologized.

"It's totally ok, Lauren. I'm not hungry anymore.", I said and tried to calm her down.

I never knew that our apartments were only 3 streets away from eachother. We decided to go to her apartment.

As soon as I stepped in, I threw myself on the comfortable couch. She joined me with a kind of zebra fabric blanket and we were both just looking at eachother. We were close and all I could see were her eyes turning into a galaxy, her emerald green eyes just hypnotized me. My gaze trailed down to her lips but I quickly glanced away.

"Thank you for everything.", Lauren said and I caught her eyes slowly trailing from my eyes down to my lips.

I licked my lips because they were dry and I was craving for any liquid right now but I was enjoying this moment and I didn't want to ruin it by getting up to drink something.

"You are gorgeous.", I said and her cheeks blushed slowly, which made her face not look like a corpse for once. She smiled and took my right hand, kissing them softly.

"You are too.", she replied and my cheeks started burning and I couldn't help but smile.

I suddenly felt weak and immediately fell asleep.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

783K 17.9K 24
Lauren hires Camila as a wedding escort to make her ex-fiance Paul jealous. Can Lauren make the difference between what's real and what's all act to...
276K 5.7K 21
Know your battles.... when is it too much G!p Lauren
148K 3.8K 21
I'd kill for her. I wonder if she'd do the same. [g!p] Also at some point this turned into a Camren/you which I didn't plan. I didn't see it coming i...
74.7K 2.8K 6
she has one friend though. lauren. and lauren's nice. camila likes lauren. sometimes, camila might even think she loves her.