Ssuto- Can You Forget The Pas...

By alreadydeactivated

Ssundee had a happy, fun childhood and attending Mine School, where he meets a boy named Seto. Hating when ot... More

Chap. 1- Mine School
Chap. 2- New Student
Chap. 3- Two Homes
Chap. 4- Denial
Chap. 5- Hang Out
Chap. 6- Confession
Chap. 7- Date
Chap. 8- Truth
Chap. 9- I'll Protect You
Chap. 10- I'll Save You
Chap. 11- Hospital
A/N
A/N 2
Chap. 12- Beep
Chap. 13- Rituals and Revival
Chap. 14- Spring Festival
Epilogue
A/E- 1: Both Die
A/E- 2: Seto Dies, Ian Lives

Prologue- Different Pasts

5.3K 82 15
By alreadydeactivated

"Seto!" The little boy ducked underneath the table, visibly shaking in fear. "Where are you, Setooooooo?"

Don't move... don't breath...

"SETOOOO!" A loud crash came in, Seto crawling further underneath the table.

C'mon c'mon c'mon-

"THERE YOU ARE, YOU USELESS SHIT!" Seto shrieked, hands scrabbling at the ground.

NO NO NO NO NO NO NO!

"HIDING AGAIN YOU COWARD?!"

PLEASE NO!

Seto clawed at the ground, kicking the man and hiding underneath the counter, going so far in it was impossible to reach. He shook, falling onto the ground, wanting to sob and scream for help.

But he can't.

Seto was a mute.

_______________________________

"Ssundee?" The little boy ducked underneath the table, visibly shaking in giggles. "Where are you, Ssundee?"

Don't move... don't breath...

"Ian!" A laugh came in, Ssundee crawling further underneath the table.

C'mon c'mon c'mon-

"THERE YOU ARE!" Ssundee laughed, his sister laughing and trying to drag him out.

"Can't catch me!"

"You're hiding again!"

Ssundee darted away, hiding underneath the counter, going so far in it was impossible to reach. He trembled in fits of giggles, falling onto the ground, wanting to burst into laughs.

And he could.

Ssundee laughed, giggling.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

279 53 27
Small town girl named Rose. who lost her mother when she was very young. Rose lives with her father but he is very depressed as his wife is no more w...
44.1K 1.8K 22
Seto lives a life of isolation, having only been outside of his house a few times, under the careful watch of his parents. But Seto's mum is killed a...
1 0 1
Tommy is raised in a rich and loved home in India. But because of a war his father, Phil, has to go away and send Tommy to boarding school. When Phil...
12.2K 237 12
Neglected by his parents, bullied by his own friends and twin sister for having a dream, But never gave up to become a hero, when the world pushed hi...