let's pretend (boyxboy)

De impulsivewriter

Eric is your everyday businessman, except the fact that he never went to college or to school. why? well, bec... Mais

let's pretend (boyxboy)
chapter-2: prove it
chapter-4: confusion
chapter-5
chapter-6
Chapter-7 heart breaks and birthday cakes
chapter-8: darien's POV
chapter-9
chapter-10
chapter-11
chapter-12
chapter-13-the end

chapter 3:-Mama knows it all

17.5K 592 22
De impulsivewriter

I had always wondered upon the phrase, deafening silence,wondered how silence could be deafening. Today I had experienced it. After I experienced that hot and fiery kiss with Darien, the room became so quiet that one could hear the distinct humming from my pc which, normally can't be heard. It was so quiet that one could hear the clock's ticking. I wanted to say something but, I couldn't. How could i? I had just kissed my best friend and even liked it? Did I really like it? I lifted my head to watch Darien but, I remembered the kiss and looked away. I felt heat rise in my cheek and realized that I was blushing! Oh damn!

'I am straight' I chanted in my head 'I am not gay' and then repeated these sentences. "You are not gay" dad said "I am gay, dad" I said and then again started to chant in my head 'I am straight, I am not gay'. The situation was hilarious and I am sure that I would have laughed if I wasn't the one who was suffering.

"I still don't believe you." Dad said breaking the silence.

"Seriously?" I asked in an unbelievable tone. What does it take this man to believe? "Dad, why would I lie to you?"

"I don't know. Maybe because I am forcing you to get married." He said. I had a strong urge to ask 'you think?'

"Look son, if that is the reason then there is no need to lie. We can postpone this thing." Dad said

I looked at Darien. He just rolled his eyes at dad's proposition. Guess he didn't buy it either. One can never trust dad because the moment I confess that I am not gay he will send me to woman hunting for marriage. I guess, it comes by being the CEO of a loan giving company for a long time.

Don't get me wrong, it is not as if I don't like to go woman hunting but, I prefer to run my company. And seriously, I am too young to be married. I wanna have fun before I am tied into a relationship forever.

"So? What do you say, my boy?" he asked

"Dad" I whined "I am gay. Just go home and relax and enjoy your life with mom." I said waving my hand in dismissal. He looked angry and was about to say something when the door burst open and in came Savannah and my mom.

Savannah, or Savvy for short, as I like to call her, was my secretary and was also like the elder sister I never had. Yeah, she was older than me but, then again most of the people in this company are. She had chocolate brown eyes and porcelain skin which had tanned over the years. She had short dark black hair which ended couple of inches below her ears.

"Hey ma, Savvy!" I greeted them with a smile. Those two were my favorite people in the world apart from Darien obviously. At the thought of Darien I blushed again and then chanted in my head 'I am not gay, I am straight'

"Hello darl! What's up? Now, where is your fiancée?" mum asked me

"Huh" I asked confused. In all the bickering and kissing I had forgotten about my reason of lying.

"There is no fiancée, honey." dad replied for me "apparently our son is gay as in homosexual."

"Finally you believe me." I sighed in relief

"Oh!" was mom's reply to dad's saying of my confession. Then she again spoke up "As long as my baby is happy" and then she hugged me. And that is why I love my mother, she loves and accepts me as who I am unlike my father for whom I am in loss of bad words.

But then the unimaginable happened. My mother whispered to me in a low volume "I know what you are playing at mister."

At that moment of time I got out of her hug and then gaped at her. What the hell did she mean?

"Arthur" she called my dad "Go and prepare the car while I talk to our son." She said making a shooing motion with her hands. Dad obeyed her quietly looking defeated. At soon as he left the office Savvy spoke up "Oh, my I can't believe you are gay. Can I set you up with some of my friends?" she asked looking like a fan girl.

"Are you homophile?" I asked her and she nodded happily. Oh, great! I now want to smack my head.

"Sorry, sweetie we can't do that." Mum said to Savannah "Because, Eric here is not really gay, he is just pretending, aren't you?" She shot an angry gaze at me.

"How...How did you know?" I stuttered asking feeling like a little kid again. When I was a little kid I sometimes used to pull pranks on my father because he made me study too hard and never allowed me to play. Dad would become angry and shout at everyone. Mom would always stand up for me though, but at night when she would put me to sleep she would tell me that she knew it was me and scold me secretly but lovingly, and I would always gaze upon her and wonder how on the earth did she know. This too felt like one of those pranks which I used to pull on my father when I was young, and it probably was, and till now my mother was on me in each one of them, seems like she didn't like to break the record just yet.

"I am your mother Eric" she said sighing and running her hands through her crimson red hair. I always liked her hair, too bad I had inherited dad's dirty blonde ones. Her green eyes, which I had inherited, then flickered in Darien's direction and she asked "it was your idea Darr, wasn't it?" Darr was Darien's name in shortened version. He just quietly nodded. "You really thought that I wouldn't notice that you had hots for girls, Eric? Sweetie you are my only child and I love you more than anything, I notice every little thing you do, back when you were kid and now as well. It is a good thing that I am on your side and I don't want my little baby to do anything he doesn't want to do, so I won't rat you out to your father. But, that doesn't mean you are forgiven mister. By pretending you are gay while you are straight you insulted the gay people. Do you know how hard it is for them? So, as a punishment I am setting you up, no both of you up" she said motioning to me and Darr "with some of my friends' girls"

"What, mom you can't do that to us" I whined.

"Auntie I was only helping him you can't do that to me. Plus, I am bi" Darien said making his infamous puppy dog eyes.

"No you guys are both getting the punishment. No sleeping around for either of you. And I think I am going light on you two as it is. Whine, and I am gonna do something even worse." She said both me and Darr gulped visibly. And we nodded, agreeing reluctantly. Thinking back now it seems like mom was playing me and Darr at that time, making sure we do what we did, going according to her plan as she calls it. After all mum had seen both of us grow up and knew exactly how both of us would end up reacting to her little play and like she says till date 'Mama knows it all'

"Good, I am off now. Behave, both of you" she demanded and kissed us both on the cheek, and gave the three of us a bear hug and went off to join my father, to go off to lord knows where.

__________________________________________________________________

A/N: sorry for the late update. I was outta town and my parents had confiscated all my gadgets. hope you guys liked this one. I profoundly thank all my new fans for fanning me.

well the old rule still follows, you vote and I'll upload.:)

sorry for any mistakes.

pls comment, I wanna know your thoughts and what you guys want. oh, and could u guys maybe help me pick the caste? I am confused. pls also make me a book cover. tah-tah for now.

hugs and kisses.

IW

pic is of Eric .

Continue lendo

Você também vai gostar

30K 515 31
WARNING: Mature readers only. Read at own risk. Stories contain even amounts of fluff and graphic smut. Ever wonder what Nick and Charlie's wedding...
96K 2K 45
A Nick and Charlie fan fiction. Charlie and Ben have been dating for 2 years and recently moved in together. When Ben forgets to pick Charlie up from...
1.4K 54 11
Gavin Adams was back home with his boyfriend of almost one year, Faiyaz, and they were more in love then ever...atleast that's what Faiyaz thought. I...
3.4K 136 28
Daniel, a seventeen year old, is gay. He meets who turns out to be his best friend ever, but, just one problem, he's straight... Can Daniel keep his...