Camp Sapphire

Door Kid076

"Camp is supposed to be fun right?" Meer

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
My Boys
Special

12

2K 114 162
Door Kid076

I'm back. Time to show you how to do it.

Justen up there (love him)

Rylee POV

  "Ry let's go!" Marlon shouted from downstairs. "Nigga wait a minute! I told you that y'all could've left without me. Nobody told you to use all the damn hot water either pussy!" I yelled back at him. "I'm trynna get some of that tonight. For real though, we not leaving you. We brother's and that's what foul niggas do. We'll just be down here waiting for you then." he said as I finished getting dressed.I hope tonight goes well. Once I was finally presentable, I grabbed my phone and walked downstairs. "Alright I'm ready, let's go." I said once I made it down. "Gimme a minute. These chips are bomb as fuck." Marlon said with his mouth full. "What kind are they?" I asked him. He looked at the bag before speaking. "Honey barbecue." he said as he continued eating them. 

   "Marlon imma fuck you up! Put my shit down! Ass always eating shit!" I yelled as I walked toward him. "Chill Ry, I didn't know they were yours. They good as fuck though." he said still taking some out of the bag. I leaped over the table and snatched the bag out of his hand. "You damn near ate the whole bag. You better get me another bag or heaven will gain another angel tomorrow!" I threatened him. "How am I supposed to get them?" he asked. "That's for you to figure out. I want my shit tomorrow." I said as Deonte came downstairs. "Ry I got you. I just gave you one of mine. Marlon stop eating everything damn." he said. "My bad. A nigga be having the munchies and shit". Nigga. He can't be serious. "It's a whole refrigerator and pantry worth of stuff. Stop going for the first thing you see. I knew I should've left them in my room." I mumbled. 

  "Well the problem is solved now. Y'all ready to party?" Deonte asked. "Yeah I guess. Let's go." I said as we headed for the door. "I can't wait to see what they've done with the place." Marlon said as we walked. I took a few snaps as we walked, mainly of Marlon dumb ass tripping over his own two feet. "Before we go in, tie you shoes." Deonte said stopping Marlon. "Ight. My bad." he said as he did just that. "When following a trend goes wrong." I laughed as I walked in. "It's lit! Shit looks good!" Deonte said as we made our way to the dance floor. The DJ was playing Portland by Drake. "Aye! That's what I'm talking about." I said as I danced to the music. We were all turning up to the music and just enjoying the vibes. I took a moment to just survey the room really quick. They definitely stuck to the theme. Gotta give them credit. 

  "You looking real good. You single?" Somebody said in my ear. "Too much sauce. Saucey!" I said as I turned around to see the face that I've grown to love. "You didn't answer my question though." he said smiling. "Oh my bad what were you saying again?" I said smiling. "I asked if you was single." he said. "Oh my bad. To answer that question, yes I am single how about you?" I asked him. "Same here. I got my eye on a certain someone though. What do you think I should do?" he said. "I think you should tell them how you feel and see where it goes. It can't hurt to try right?" I said to him as I went back to dancing to the music. Welp, at least I got a quick move in before I was turned around. "Rylee, you make my heart skip a beat. You smart, sexy as hell, not to mention you can be funny as fuck sometimes. You make it hard for people to not like you. That's why I was wondering if you would be my boyfriend." he asked me. I didn't expect him to seriously do that though.

   I smiled at him."You're so cute babe." I said. "So is that a yes?" he asked me. I leaned up and kissed him. "How's that for your answer?" I asked him. "I still need a little more convincing." he said with a smirk. I kissed him harder and longer. "I never get tired of that. You look really good though babe. I wanna just say fuck this party and take you back to my place. Shit." he said as I smiled. "Down boy. Let's enjoy the night." I said as K Camp's comfortable began to play. I decided to record some snaps of me and Justen while the song played. He began to kiss on my neck each time I would choose to record the video. I looked at him. "What I'm just reminding them of what they can't have. Is that so bad? It doesn't make it better that you looking like a snack too." he said as I laughed. "You're so childish." I said as I put my phone away. 

  Well I tried to anyone but someone bumped into Justen, which in turn made me fall. When I looked up, I was scared shitless:               

  They really upped the horror ante this year. However, something about this wasn't right. I dusted myself off and stood up. "You OK  baby? This is why I don't really like going to parties. People don't know how to act." he said as he dusted me off. "Yeah I'm fine. Who decorated the cafe?" I asked him. "I have no idea babe. I wasn't involved in this. So I can't even give you answer to that. Wassup?" he asked as he looked at me concerned. "Nothing I just wanted to give them their props that's all." I said to him. Right after he said that, a weird stench hit my nose. "Um going to the bathroom real quick. Just find Deonte and them." I said as he nodded his head at me. As I was going to the bathroom, someone bumped into me. "Well damn." I said once I finally made it in. 

  I looked in mirror at myself. "Lee calm down. There's nothing going on here. It's all a random theme. You being dramatic." I said as I splashed water on my face. My chest started to feel a little itchy so I scratched it. A white piece of paper fell out. I picked it up and read it.  

   OK time to go. I'm literally scared shitless right now. I ran out of the bathroom and went to Justen. "Baby what's wrong you look scared as hell right now." he said as I ran in his arms. "Justen we have to go now!" I said to him. I looked back to the bathroom and saw someone with a knife in their hand pointing directly at me. I turned back around and tried to run but I tripped again. I saw the figure from before. The stench was getting stronger as I observed the figure. Something about this is to familiar. I took a closer look and saw that there was a chain around it's neck. It was a T. This is... "Justen" I screamed as the power went out. "Rylee!" I heard him yell back at me. It was too dark and I was trying my damnest to find him. When I felt like I had him or an idea of him, I wrapped my arms around him. 

  "I'm so glad that I found you." I said to him. He didn't really respond to me which made me more nervous. However, I feel much safer knowing that he's right here with me. "Let's go. I don't wanna be here anymore." I said as he still didn't move. "Justen?" I said confused as to why he still hasn't said anything nor moved. Shortly after that, the lights flicked back on revealing who I though was Justen. It was the dude with the mask. I kicked him and ran out of there. Once I got far enough, I took a second to catch my breath. I felt someone grab me. I instantly went into fight mode and threw a punch. They caught my punch mid swing. "Whoa there Mayweather. It's just me baby." Justen said as I felt relieved. I hugged him so tight I swore I had his ass in a choke hold. I instantly began to cry. 

  "I don't wanna be here anymore. " I said through muffled cries on his shirt. "OK babe say no more." he said as he scooped me up and began to walk. I was too scared to say anything else so I just laid my head on his chest. I know he's gonna wanna talk about this later though. Once we finally made it back to his place, he laid me down in the bed and laid next to me. Of course he took his shirt off before laying down. I mean it was soaking wet to be honest. We spent the next few minutes laying in silence while he rubbed circles on my back. I love when he does that to be honest. After a few minutes, he broke the silence. 

  "Babe talk to me. What happened?" he said making me look at him. I took a deep breath before responding. "Well when I went to the bathroom, someone bumped into me. I didn't think anything of it at first but while i was in the bathroom, my chest felt funny. When I went to scratch it, this popped out." I said handing him the note from my pocket. "That's only the beginning, when I was hugging you, I looked back to see if anyone was there. Random, yes I know. There was someone with a knife in their hand pointing it directly at me. That's when the power went out. I thought I was hugging you, only for it to be Mr. Killer himself. I kicked his ass and ran out of there. That's when you found me." I said finishing the story. "Shit bae. I was supposed to be there. I'm sorry Rylee." he said sadly. 

  "It's fine Justen. You didn't know." I said as I kissed him. "I know but still. It's clear that someone is out to get you. Whether this is a prank or not, you have a target on your back so we have to be more careful. I don't know what I'll do if anything happened to you so I'm gonna do my best to make sure nothing does." he said seriously. I smiled at him. "My superman. Thank you baby. I feel safer now." I said as I kissed him. "I'm serious Rylee." he said as I nodded my head. That reminds me. "Um Justen." I said nervously as I sat up. "Wassup Rylee?" he said as he did the same. "Um did you notice anything weird about that prop they had. The one with the hood on?" I said hoping he'd catch my drift. "No I just thought it was a cool prop. Why? What happened?" he said getting concerned. 

  "So it doesn't remind you of anyone?" I said with my eyebrow raised. "No. Rylee tell me." he said. I pulled up the picture of the body and showed it to him. "How about now? Does that chain look familiar?" I asked him. It looks like he was finally putting pieces together so I grabbed my phone from him. I pulled up Tyler's Instagram and showed him the picture. "How about now?" I said to him. "OH SHIT! RYLEE THAT BODY IS TYLER'S?!" he yelled. Bingo. "Tyler didn't leave, he was murdered." I said. "That would explain that nasty ass smell." he said as he nodded his head. "I wonder what happened to Shion though. From what I was told, they left at different times so I hope he's OK." I said. We can't really go to anyone because who the hell is gonna believe us? They're gonna think we're crazy anyway. "Rylee, we have to be alert at all times." he said dead ass serious. I kissed him "You have my word baby".

   We spent the rest of the night devising plans and how to signal each other if we're in any form danger before heading off to sleep. Now there are murders happening here too? This is ridiculous. I have to get out of here. I'll be damned if someone kills me before my 21st birthday. 

Gonna end it there......

Writing for 3 books, sheesh. I'm on it though.

Thoughts?

Justen?

Rylee?

Ga verder met lezen

Dit interesseert je vast

769 3 23
*completed* The Breakfast Club but BoyXBoy
189 6 1
gay cowboys!!
Delivery! Door Kid076

Algemene fictie

225K 9.1K 37
"Yeah, my baby knows that I deliver"
459 13 28
Yes yes teenage suicide and lust....that's what this is ......it's finally over....all the pain....it's gone