'cause you're my best friend

By undertale_lover_3

A story about Frisk and Asriel More

chapter 1 part 1

22 5 4
By undertale_lover_3

"Frisk? Are you awake?" Asriel sniffed and tiptoed over to Frisk's bed. A tear ran down his cheek. Frisk opened her eyes and yawned. "What happend Asriel? What's wrong?"

Asriel started to cry. "I... I laughed, I enjoyed it! I liked it Frisk!" Frisk hugged Asriel and said "What did you enjoy?" Asriel sat down beside Frisk and started telling her about the nightmare.

"It was dust all over the ground, i was in the middle of the dust. I caused it! It was me who had killed them all.. all exept you. You stood there with a knife in your hands and said: I didn't do it. It was you! You killed my friends and now i'm going to kill you my brother!
Then you ran to me and tried to kill me but I did it first! You're last words was: You're so weak, you can't even hold your tears back! And then... then I took your knife and ended it! I saw your soul and I.. I took it... and... *sniff* I liked it, i laughed for so long! I'm so so sorry Frisk!" And the tears started streaming down his cheek again.
To be continued...

A/n Hope u liked it, i know it's very short srry...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

159K 7.2K 102
In the vast and perilous world of One Piece, where the seas are teeming with pirates, marines, and untold mysteries, a young man is given a second ch...
120K 2.2K 47
Alexis Piastri is Oscar Piastri's older sister. After feeling unfulfilled with her life, Alexis decides to drop everything to take a gap year and joi...
168K 8.8K 57
Abandoned and ignored by her father, Princess Vaella remained at her mother's side. Forced to watch as life went on for those around her, while her...
361K 31.6K 90
Sequel to my MHA fanfiction: •.°NORMAL°.• (So go read that one first)