Kiss Me Tenderly

By Storyofmylife5

Ella is the good girl, with the good grade, great parents, great friends, but not so great school life. Shan... More

Before you read!
Chapter 1- The relationship of Ella Hall and Shane Mills.
Chapter 2- Little black dress
Chapter 3- TGIF (Pt.1)
206 FREAKING READS!!!!!!!
Chapter 4- TGIF (Pt. 2)
2,000 son of a nutcracker reads!!!!
Chapter 7- Jared Mathews
HELP ME!! O.o
Chapter 8- Room 102
Chapter 9- Kiss me...please?
Chapter 10- Welcome back the player!
Chapter 11- Romeo and Juliet with a twist.
Chapter 12- We need to talk.
I CAN'T EVEN!!! *DIES*
Chapter 13- Setting things straight
Chapter 14- Endlessly
I want it bad and a suprise!!!!
It's up so fast!! xD
Chapter 15- I love you.
NOT A UPDATE!!!
Re posting the story.
Chapter 16- I'll think about it.
Chapter 17- Lay under the stars with me.
Chapter 18- Starbucks coffee
Chapter 19- Slipped from life.
Chapter 20- Call me when it happens.
:( :( :( :( :( DON'T HATE ME PLEASE!!! :( :( :( :( :(
Chapter 21- I'm sorry.
Chapter 22- Memory Lane.
Chapter 23- Fair time.
Chapter 24- Welcome home.
Chapter 25- Dance with me!
New updating schedule!
Chapter 26- Something that caught my eye.
Chapter 27- I'm done waiting.
Chapter 28- Replaying
Announcements!! :D
Rule number one is that you have to have fun! :P
Chapter 29- Prom?
Chapter 30- Night of Drama (Pt. 1)
Chapter 31- Night of Drama. (Pt. 2)
Just pointing this out.
Chapter 32- Shut up and kiss me.
Chapter 33- This doesn't change anything.
Chapter 34- Oh the confusion!
Chapter 35- Say something
Chapter 36- All about us ♥
Contest!! :D :D:D
Chapter 37- The funny thing is I love you.
Chapter 38- You guys are my family.
Hey again! :D
Chapter 39- Tattoos
Chapter 40- Letting go. {Last Chapter...}
Love me Endlessly details.
Hey guess what?!
//My new book//

Chapter 6- Drunken words are sober thoughts...

110K 1.4K 339
By Storyofmylife5

So, Wattpad for some reason deleted chapter five! but it's alright because it was just a filler chapter. Basically, She wakes up next morning and ask Shane what happened. He tells her what she did and how she acted. She felt bad and started to freak. She then threw up and he helped her clam down and made her hangover food. While they were eating Shane asked if she really wanted to kiss him and She said that she has thought about it but never really wanted to. He agreed and the chapter ended there. Now on to this one!

"Monday is the day I've been dreading since Saturday. Monday is the day I wish never came. I wish Monday wasn't even apart of the week! Guess what day it is Shane?" I exclaimed as we parked in the school's parking lot. 

"Um...Ice cream?" Shane grinned unbuckling his seat belt. I narrowed my eyes at him, slugging him in the arm.

"No! It's freaking Monday!" I cried, slamming my head down on the dashboard. I groaned sitting back up, rubbing at the bump forming on my head. Shane chuckled and climbed out of the truck shaking his head at me. I watched him walk around the front of the truck and over to my side. He opened the door staring at me with a amused look.

"I'm sure that when you see him and say sorry he will be so over joyed and you guys will be ride off into the sunset by the end of the day." Shane predicted helping me out. I gave a shrug and grabbed my bag out of the bed of the truck.

"Would you forgive me if I told you I was in love with someone else when you told me you liked me, told you that your mouth tastes like seaweed after you kissed me, and then asked you to get that person so I can kiss him?" I questioned already knowing the answer.

"No but I know Joel and if he really likes a girl he will forgive them no matter what. He is going to forgive you El." He assured me before walking off to the school. I sighed before dragging myself into the place I don't want to be at the most.

I walked into the main hallway and everyone eyes- for once- were on me. I gave a loud gulp, hoisting my bag farther up my shoulders. I walked down the now filled with whispers and giggles hallway, earning looks of disgust from the girls and looks of lust from the guys.

"How does she even show her face here after what she did?"

"She is such a slut!"

"Dude I would be afraid to tap that. You might get some type of disease."

"Maybe if I pay her she will dance for me...or on me...naked."

The comments didn't stop as I rushed to my locker, trying to suppress the tears that were forming in my eyes. I buried my head inside my locker letting the cold metal walls hide my cries.

This can't be happening! Why did I go to that stupid party? God what is Joel hears what they are saying? He probably thinks they are true. Maybe they are. Maybe I am a slut. I stuffed random things into my bag. I grabbed my last book and slammed the door. I turned to leave, slamming into something fit and smells like Old spice. I looked up to find mint green/blue eyes staring down at me.

Joel

"Oh, S-sorry. I was just trying to...uh...get to my class." I stammered, wiping my eyes from the tears threatening to fall again. My head was suddenly being lifted up by his finger. He looked down at me with pity written all over his face.  

"Are you okay love?" He cooed but the only feeling I got from the nickname was guilt.

"Y-yeah! Just some people were saying some stuff and it got to me. I'm fine now." I said forcing a smile. He gave me a half hearten smile back dropping his hand.

"Well I'll see you around then." He turned to leave but I caught his arm in my small hand.

"Joel wait..." I began making him turn towards me. "Look about Friday night. I was drunk and didn't know what I was saying. I like you too...a lot. I have liked you since 6th grade. And I bet your mouth doesn't taste like seaweed. I don't even know what seaweed tastes like! I bet your mouth taste like cotton candy or something. Not that I think about what your mouth taste like. I mean I do think about your lips. Wait no I don't-" I rambled running a hand down my face. "What I am trying to say is that I am sorry and I really do like you."

Joel chuckled looking at me amused. "I'm glad to hear that you like me back and all Ella but I'm going to tell you something that my mom told me. Drunken words are sober thoughts. So even if you say you don't like Shane it doesn't make it true." He said and walked off. I stood there with confusion written all over my face.  

Drunken words are sober thoughts. Drunken words are sober thoughts. Does that mean I am in love with Shane? I think I would know if I was. But then again I have never thought about him that way...Damn it Joel! I made my way into English class. The glass grew quite as I walked in and I looked up to find all eyes on me. I looked back down hiding the ashamed look on my face and went to my seat. Just don't look at them. They can't judge you if you don't look at them Ella.

"Hey, how did it go with Joel?" Shane rich voice filled my ears. I looked up and was captivated by his gorgeous emerald green eyes. We stayed like that, eyes locked, only seeing each other, and no one else. "Hello! Earth to Ella!" Shane called out waving a hand in front of my face.  I shook my head, regaining focus of the world around me.

"Wait, what did you say?" I asked confusingly, trying not to get distracted by the beauty in front of me.

Wait what am I say? Beauty in front of me? I don't like Shane...at least I think i don't . I can't like Shane. Everything would change if I did. But Shane is just...just...perfection. Everything about him is all I want. STOP IT!  He is your best friend and that is all! Damn it Ella get a hold of yoursel-

"Ella!" Shane screamed cutting off my thoughts. I looked up at him dazed.

"Huh?"

"What is up with you today? Stop spacing out on me!" He scolded making me look down ashamed. I mumbled a low "Sorry" running my fingers through my bangs. "Look, I can't come to movie night tonight."

"What?! WHY!?" I cried suddenly way more upset then I should be about this.  He flinched at my voice giving a 'what-the-hell?' look.

"Because I have a date tonight. You really need to chill the hell out." He cursed narrowing his eyes at me. I made a low growling noise in my throat as the sudden hit of jealously hit me.

"Fine. Have fun." I spat dropping my gaze from him. He gave a groan before stalking off.

Shane Mills. My best friend since diapers. The guy I trust with my life. The guy who I love the most. Is now the guy I like more than a friend. Is now the guy who I am always going to want. But do I tell him  that? No, I don't because there is a chance I could lose him forever. Do I get over him? I can try. I mean how hard can it be to get over my best friend?

And Then there is that little voice in the back of my head.

Pretty hard Ella. 

 {Shane's P.O.V}

What is her problem?" I grumbled slumbing down in my seat. Joel turned around in his seat with a raised eyebrow.

"What's who's problem?" He asked.

"Ella! She is acting really weird. She is spacing out on me, got really mad when I canceled on her, and she seemed jealous when I said I had a date." 

Joel shook his head. "You are so blind man!" he chuckled making me raise a eyebrow at him, egging him to go on. "She likes you dumb ass! She is spacing out because she is taking all of you in and day dreaming, she got mad because she wants to spend time with you, and she IS jealous because she wants to be that girl." He claimed with a smirk. 

"What? No she doesn't!" 

"Uh, yeah she does. She told me at the party." He said matter-of-fact.

"She was drunk!" I protested.

"Like I told her Drunken words are sober thoughts." I stared at him in disbelief.

Ella can't like me. I would know if she did. I've seen her gush over guys before and this is not how she does it. Maybe she is just on her period. No I've seen her on her period and she doesn't act like this. She can't like me...it would change everything. Damn it! Now I'm confused.

"No she doesn't it. She likes you, I would know."

"And she likes you too." He pressed.

Does she like me? I mean I have thought about us getting together but it would never work out. We are both completely two different people. I don't even know how we've stayed friends this long. It wouldn't be the same if we dated. I'm not a girlfriend and boyfriend guy to begin with.

"She doesn't like me and even if she did it wouldn't matter because I don't see her in that way." I stated as he turned back around shaking his head.

At least I think I don't.

*Authors Note*

Thank you so much to JustAnoth3rWriter for editing this for me! 

Anyways! So, what do you guys think?

Good or Bad?

And what about Shane's P.O.V? 

BTW New contest! Woop! Woop!

Who ever comes up with the best Ship name for both Ella and Shane and Joel and Ella, will win:

A dedication to a chapter

A comment and vote from me on one of there Stories

AND

A follow!

Much love pandas!

                                                                                                                               ~Storyofmylife5

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

34 5 6
Ella Vail was the popular kid in school. Until one day where everything went to shit. Her parents are gone so she decided to move to California to st...
3.6M 116K 41
You've got one boy. One girl. One pretty little lie. A perfect relationship. The perfect boyfriend. The perfect girlfriend. The perfect dates. The pe...
8.5K 110 17
Being seen as the school slut does not make high school any easier. Especially if you live in the shoes of Layla. This independent, promiscuous sex...
249K 8.5K 30
Rosie isn't your typical girly girl. She's just one of the guys. Her bestfriend, Cameron has been her friend since kindergarten. They do everything t...