Forgotten (harry styles)

By 1Dfantasies1D

Ava Thomas had her memory ripped away from her and now she has no idea who she is. When she meets the famous... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Epilogue

Chapter 20

4.1K 120 31
By 1Dfantasies1D

Ava's POV

"I GOT IN!" I yell, running down the stairs to the kitchen, with a large envelope clutched in my hand.

My parents eyes widen.

"You got into Manchester?" my dad exclaims.

"Yes!!" I smile widely.

My mom and dad get up and envelop me in a large hug.

"We are so proud of you, Ava. When do you need to be there?" My mom asks.

"August 5th. It says that I can move into my dorm then. They didn't tell me who my roommate will be though..."

I hope to god that my roommate will be decent.

"This is extremely exciting! Good job, darling," my dad smiles.

A sudden thought pops into my head.

"Do I have any aunts, uncles, or grandparents?"

My parents both look taken aback.

"Um well, no you don't. Your mom and I are both only children. My parents both died when I was very young and your mom's parents both died a few years ago. It's just us...." My dad trails off.

"Oh."

"Yes, well let's not dwell on that right now, okay?" My mom says, attempting to lighten up the mood.

"Yeah- yeah okay, but one more question."

My parents look at me expectantly.

"When's my birthday?" I ask, almost laughing at how stupid that sounded.

"August 29, darling," my dad tells me.

"Right, sounds good. Oh yeah and I have a boyfriend," I state bluntly, backing out of the kitchen.

"You what?" My dad stutters, while my mom has a huge grin on her face.

"It's Harry, isn't it?" She asks.

I nod slowly, feeling a little relieved that she was happy for me.

"I told you he has to many-"

My dad is cut off by my mother gently squeezing his arm and saying to me,

"You just be careful with him, Ava. He's famous and travels a lot."

"I know, but I trust Harry."

"I just don't want my little girl's heart being broken, though..." My dad replies earning a grateful glance from my mom.

"I'll be fine, I have to go text my friends about college, okay?" I say kissing them both on the cheek and skipping upstairs.

I'm honestly beyond excited about Manchester. I've heard it has a great vet program and that's what I plan on majoring in.

I walk into my room and sit on my bed, gently rubbing my sleeping dog's tummy. Jasper is sprawled out across my white comforter, taking up most of the space.

I grab my phone after a few minutes and send a group message.

To Harry:) Liz;) Sara<3
I got into Manchester:)

I'm immediately swamped with replies.

From Liz;) YOU DID? I'm so proud of my Ava;)

From Sara<3 I'll miss you so much girle!!!

From Harry:) Fantastic job, love!

I grin and reply to all of them. I can't wait till the end of summer. But then at the same time, I can. Because August means two different things. College and Harry leaving.

----------------------------------------------

"So what would you like to do today, love?" Harry asks me a week later.

"We should go shopping!" I grin when Harry rolls his green eyes.

"Please Harry?" I beg, pecking his lips softly.

Harry sighs quietly.

"Fine, your lucky I love you," he says, kissing my nose.

I don't think he understands how confused that little sentence just made me.

"I know," I smile, instead of thinking about what Harry said, I get up and check my appearance in the mirror.

I'm wearing high waisted dark denim shorts, with a bright coral top that hangs loosely off of one of my tan shoulders. I just have some simple black eye liner on that makes my blue eyes pop. My golden hair is thrown in a high ponytail and I'm wearing black converse on my feet.

I feel strong arms wrap around my small waist.

"You know, your really beautiful, Ava," Harry whispers, before kissing my cheek.

His British accent really kills me.

"Thanks Harold."

----------------------------------------------

Around 12:00, Harry and I arrive at the mall. My curly-haired boyfriend is wearing a dark blue beanie with sunglasses so fans don't recognize him.

As we walk into the huge shopping center, Harry grabs my small hand and I smile.

"Let's go over there," I point to a cute shop to our right.

"Anything for you."

I roll my eyes at his cheekiness but can't help the small smile that spreads across my face.

Harry and I enter the store and look around, my eyes immediately settling on a gorgeous dress hanging up towards the back. I drag Harry to it and run my hand over the silky material.

"I have to try this on," I gasp.

Harry leads me to the dressing room and settles on the couch after I tell him that he can't come in.

I strip out of my clothes and carefully pull on the dress, admiring the way it fits me perfectly. The gown is a dark blue and is sleeveless. It's tightly fitted until it reaches my waist, and from there it falls in small ruffles to the ground. The dress defiantly compliments my eyes too.

I nervously step out of the fitting room and smile slightly when Harry's jaw drops.

"Like what you see?" I laugh lightly.

Harry's cheeks turn a little pink and he coughs.

"I'm- I uh- I'm buying that for you," he states.

"Harry it's too expensive," I reply, taking a look at the price tag.

Good god. It's more expensive then my house.

"I don't care. Go change."

I groan and Harry winks at me before I walk back into the fitting room. I pull my clothes back on and walk outside colliding with Harry's hard chest.

"Give me the dress, love."

I shake my head. There's no way he's spending that much money on me.

"Your my girlfriend. I'm allowed to buy you gifts," Harry rolls his green eyes.

"Sure you can, but your not buying me something that's this much money," I argue.

"Ava. I am buying this dress for you. You look bloody amazing in it, so there for, it's now yours."

"No Harry," I reply, ignoring the faint blush on my cheeks.

"Yes Ava," Harry grins, before stepping forward and lightly grabbing the dress.

"Let go, Ava."

"No Harry."

"Yes."

"No."

Harry's green eyes narrow and he suddenly let's the dress go and steps back.

I grin, realizing I had one the argument. I start to walk past Harry when I feel him grab my waist and start tickling me.

"HARRY- Stop- Ha- PLEASE-" I gasp in between laughter.

"Not until you let me buy that dress," he replies, continuing to tickle me.

"I- NO- HAROLD!"

When Harry doesn't stop and my stomach starts to hurt I yell,

"FINE!"

My boyfriend smirks and kisses me before grabbing the dress and walking away.

Authors Note-

Awwww Harold you kill me. The next few chapters are going to get really exciting. Be ready for drama later on lovelies.  I don't want this book to be too long so I'll be ending it soonish I guess. Love you💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

26.9K 229 150
As Grace bumped into some stranger, little did she know her whole world would turn upside down. But will her past let her live out her lovelife?
114K 3.7K 42
Madison Star thought her life sucked and it couldn't get any worse. She had just broken up with her abusive boyfriend, ran away from her own home, an...
14.2K 679 42
Harry Styles has it all. He's a famous popstar and he's using his voice to make the world better, which is what he's always wanted. The only thing he...
19.5M 476K 104
What happened to me is something I could never have dreamed up in my wildest imagination. I mean, no one really wakes up in the morning and expects t...