What A Picture Is Worth ( Cas...

By MyTopSecretAccount

BoyxBoy story starring Cameron Dallas and Nash Grier. ALSO met Taylor Caniff...Watch the videos on the top of... More

I hate you
When Cums Later
"Who's Your Daddy?"
Shocks and Shivers
The morning
Shit gets real
When the Heart Breaks
Chapter 9
Authors note
you decide
Knock Knock
Ring Ring
Let Yourself In
chapter 10
Home At last
The Touch Of Your Fingers
Where Is He?
The Search
Thank you
The Sound Of Fear
Picture It
The Note
Enchanted Is The Shell Of The Sea
So...Im gonna do a stupid
Cameron's Return
Hayes' Secret
In Your Arms
Butterflies
Don't Run Away
The Truth, Cameron's Secret
Should I Kill The Story
You have spoken
Two Boys and A Secret
idk

I MET TAYLOR CANIFF

357 5 5
By MyTopSecretAccount

Yayyyy met Taylor in Springfield and it was great I was too shy tho I said like...Three words...And he was so nice he called me sweetheart and asked for my hand and asked if I was ok and stuff then asked if he could sign my merch. HES SO TALL.

I forgot to take my picture with Colby James...So Colby ran after me when I was about to leave and I was like oh and got my camera for a picture and he pushed me into a different room and he turned my phone to video and said 'see now you can see how pretty I am, see we're a cute couple right?' then he grabbed my hand repeatedly and had his arms around me and asked me when I'm moving to la and we talked for like 5 minutes and he was so sweet. Anyway people are shipping us now...I didn't flirt back cuz I was super shy and hadn't expected him to like do all that. My mom got allot of it on camera. I was shook. (Video of me and Taylor up there.)
Pics of me and Taylor;

Ill post pics and video of me and Colby tomorrow.

Also UPDATING STORY TOMORROW

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

375K 22.4K 80
Y/N L/N is an enigma. Winner of the Ascension Project, a secret project designed by the JFU to forge the best forwards in the world. Someone who is...
1.1M 19.3K 44
What if Aaron Warner's sunshine daughter fell for Kenji Kishimoto's grumpy son? - This fanfic takes place almost 20 years after Believe me. Aaron and...
337K 11K 56
When he denied his own baby calling her a cheater. "This baby is not mine." But why god planned them to meet again? "I would like you to transfer in...
1M 39.2K 92
๐—Ÿ๐—ผ๐˜ƒ๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐˜„๐—ฎ๐˜€ ๐—น๐—ถ๐—ธ๐—ฒ ๐—ฝ๐—น๐—ฎ๐˜†๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐˜„๐—ถ๐˜๐—ต ๐—ณ๐—ถ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ, ๐—น๐˜‚๐—ฐ๐—ธ๐—ถ๐—น๐˜† ๐—ณ๐—ผ๐—ฟ ๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฟ, ๐—”๐—ป๐˜๐—ฎ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐˜€ ๐—น๐—ผ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ ๐—ฝ๐—น๐—ฎ๐˜†๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐˜„๐—ถ๐˜๐—ต ๏ฟฝ...