Forever and Always

By MagicGoldenFlower

*Sequel to Married at First Sight* They were told that once they found their true love that everything would... More

Meet again
Deep, but very beautiful
Drinks
Late night orders
Baby Fever
Devil for a Partner
Small bites
Go Home
Color
Truth
Switched places
Memories
Unlikely Friends
Mess
Tomorrow Will Be Kinder
Families

Sven

776 42 26
By MagicGoldenFlower

~Jack and Elsa~
"Finally put that wild child to bed!" Elsa groaned, tossing herself into the couch. This was the last time she had to put the children down for a nap. Tomorrow, Rapunzel and Eugene would finally come home. Everything would be back to the way it was.

"Everything is so peaceful. Who knew children would be so hard to care for?" Jack asked from the kitchen. He was stuffing his face with some fruit snacks. Whatever snack the children had, he alway had to have some too.

"Everyone. Literally everyone knew that." She mumbled back, her face smushed into a pillow. Ooh. She could take a nap herself. Rosie had tuckered her out and it was only two in the afternoon.

"I was kidding, Els. Now move your butt. I called taking a nap today anyways." Jack replied, pushing her off the couch. She groaned and fell to the floor. Why couldn't she have called it? Jack jumped into her spot and made himself comfortable.

Elsa sat up and rubbed her back. He at least could have been gentle about it. She stretched then wandered around the room. She decided to read a book. She hadn't done that in a while. Elsa noticed a bookshelf back in Eugene's office/Rosie's bedroom, so she headed back there.

She quietly tiptoed into the room, careful not to mess up any of Eugene's paper's or wake the baby. Once Rosie woke up, there was no putting her back to sleep. Elsa traced her pale hand against the dark wood shelf. She searched for something interesting.

As her eyes scanned for literally anything out of the ordinary, she noticed four bulging books. She carefully took one off the shelf holding it in her hand. She flipped it, the cover reading, Who Is Eugene Fitzherbert?

Elsa opened it up, planning on reading the first page. Today's the day. No turning back, even if you don't like the way he looks. You can't judge a book by its cover, right? They're professionals. They wouldn't set a good girl like you up with a criminal. Right? Wait, is this a diary? She pulled off all four books, bringing them back with her to the living room.

She laid them out on the floor, admiring Rapunzel's efforts. She wrote about how she felt everyday she was trying to live with that goofball Eugene. She wrote about their stupid attempts at trying to make Bastian say his first words. She even wrote about Zachary's first day sitting on his own. Every little thing, she wrote down.

Elsa was so amazed. She just couldn't understand how much these were worth. They probably weren't worth any money, but they were so valuable. Could you imagine passing this down to your grandchildren, telling them about how you meant your true love through some stupid television show? "Jack, look at this." Elsa commanded, shaking his arm.

"I'm trying to sleep here." He grumbled, his eyes slowly blinking awake. He was having good nap. It was about him sleeping on this couch. Hey, it was a good one, you have to admit it.

"Jack, you'll want to see this." She argued, now shoving him around. He turned over, facing her. He didn't look very amused, but Elsa couldn't care less. This was important.

"Fine. What do you have to show me that's soooo important?" He snapped, annoyed that she actually woke him up. He rested his elbow under his head, wondering why she had to wake him up.

"This!" She exclaimed, holding up a book. She tossed it at him, hitting him on the head. He groaned and rubbed where she hit him. She still doesn't have a good arm. He picked it up, still confused about everything.

"A stupid book? Els, you know I don't-"

"Read? I know. But this isn't just another 'stupid' book. This is a diary, Jack. She wrote one every year she's been married to Eugene." She grinned, holding up a different. Jack rose and eyebrow and read the cover. Rapunzel's diary? Nono. He can't read this!

"Elsa, I don't want to read this. It's not right." Jack replied, looking down at the worn out cover. It's pages were a little torn and the back of the diary was wearing out. She had to write in this everyday.

"Jackson, it was in their bookshelf. I think she'll be okay with us reading it." Elsa softly answered. Elsa wanted to read this. She want to read it soo bad. She had to know that her emotions were similar to Rapunzel's.

"What's that one?" Jack asked, pointing the little, old shaped book. Elsa rose her eyebrow and turned to look where he was pointing. She picked it up, holding it in her hands.

"Lord of The Flies, strange." Elsa read, flipping the book over. She was very curious about it. What could it possibly be about?

"Oh, I've read that book. We were forced to read it during school, but it's still stuck with me. It's kind of sick and twisted." Jack explained, laying back down. Jack read this? Elsa studied the cover, wondering what Jack meant. Maybe she would have to read it herself.

Elsa hummed, thinking about it. She decided to read this instead. She figured that Rapunzel would probably let her borrow this book instead. The diaries were wayy too valuable to take with her.

~Rapunzel and Eugene~
They trudged back into the hotel room. This had been a long week. They were tossed from art convention to art convention. They just wanted a break. "What a day!" Eugene exclaimed, tossing himself into the bed.

"You can say that again." Rapunzel replied, kicking off her heels. She was exhausted. Rapunzel had no idea that this was what an art convention felt like. She figured that it would be a little stressful but a ton of fun. I guess she flipped them around.

"But it's so quiet. Just listen." Eugene smiled, closing his eyes. Rapunzel jumped beside him, shutting her eyes too. She couldn't hear anything. Everything was so peaceful. She could fall asleep right now if she wanted to.

"This is nice." She sighed. She thought that this was what heaven felt like. She didn't feel stressed, annoyed, or busy. She felt like she was on the clouds, everything going her way.

"This is the sound of no kids." He smirked, looking down at her. She lifted her green eyes and looked into his. A soft smile began to play on her face. Hopefully they were thinking the same thing.

Eugene jumped off the bed, walking towards the other side of the room. Rapunzel sat up, watching him open the mini bar. What was he up to? He turned around, a large smile on his face. "Want a couple drinks?" He offered, shaking a very bottles.

xxx

They were drunk. They laughed and giggled at everything. They didn't seem like Rapunzel and Eugene anymore. "This is so fun!" She cheered, jumping into the bed. This was totally unprofessional, but that didn't stop them.

"Fun? I didn't know the meaning of that word until we had kids." Eugene giggled, laying on his back. Suddenly, they were both silent. Rapunzel jumped onto her butt and slid towards him.

"I miss my babies." She frowned, looking at the ground. This never really hit her until now. They had been busy all week. So busy that she hadn't even called the house once. Once!

"Me too." He replied, placing a hand on her knee. Suddenly, they both broke out crying. Great, now they were drunk and depressed. That wasn't the reason they drank in the first place.

"I miss my little Bastian's sweet smile." She cried, her jaw falling as she let out her sorrow. What was wrong with her? She's never been drunk and acted like this before.

"An-and tiny little Zachary's shoes. You know, the ones that are like this big." He added, pinching his fingers to show how small they were. Eugene hardly ever cries. Why was he like this now?

"And we can't forget adorable little-"

"Rosabella!" They sobbed together. They missed their children. They had no idea what they were forgetting them the whole trip until now. Everything was going perfectly until they realized how much they missed them.

"Let's call them. They should still be awake." Rapunzel sniffed, rubbing the tears that had trailed from her emerald eyes. Eugene quickly nodded his head then stumbled over to grab her cellphone. He tossed it to her, but she was never good at catching and she was drunk.

It bounced off her forehead, making her laugh a little. She picked it up and quickly dialed the house. Elsa would still be awake for sure, especially since they were an hour behind them. "Hello?"

"Hi Elsa! It's me, Rapunzel!" She cheered, glad that she picked up. Rap was getting a little worried that no one was awake. She just had to hear her babies' voices. They would make her heart melt.

"Ummmm. Are you drunk?" Elsa questioned. Rapunzel totally didn't sound like Rapunzel, but who knows. Maybe Eugene took her to a nice bar and she drank a little too much. Hey, it happens from time to time.

"Just a little." She giggled back. Rapunzel had the phone on speaker phone so Eugene could hear. They both towered over the phone on the bed, wanting to hear everything Elsa said.

"Say, Elsa," Eugene hiccuped. Uh oh. Now Elsa knew they were both drunk. This could be a mess in the morning. "Are the kids still awake?" He asked. He hoped she'd say yes. He wanted to hear their little voices.

"Ummmmm..." Elsa trailed as she heard Bastian and Zachary singing something about a bug. Did Eugene and Rapunzel wanted their children in bed now? Because if they were expecting those children in bed my 8:00, they were losing it.

"Oooo! I hear something! Can we talk to them? Please?" Rapunzel eagerly asked. She hoped Elsa would agree. Rapunzel hadn't heard their high pitch voices in a week! God, she missed them terribly.

"Sure. Kids! Get over here!" Elsa shouted on the other line. Eugene and Rapunzel softly squealed together, so overjoyed to hear their kids speak. The phone fumbled around a little bit, until the line was steady.

"Hi Momma. Hi Daddy." Zachary greeted, his voice recognizable to their ears. They were quick to greet him back and ask him about his day. Soon, they could hear Rosie crying in the background.

"Sorry, Zach. Rosie just needs this quick, okay? You'll get another turn." They heard Jack mumble as the phone was tossed around. Soon, they heard the blabbers of their sweet little baby.

"Hi Rosie!" Eugene greeted, making her squeal on the other side. Eugene and Rapunzel might have been drunk, but they knew they would remember this in the morning. They couldn't wait to go home tomorrow.

~Merida and Hiccup~
"Thanks again, Lottie. You have no idea how much this means to me." Merida thanked as she pulled her purse over her shoulder. Lottie was the only one without a job, so she was the only one who could watch Melissa and Henry during the day.

"It's no trouble, sugar. I'm here for you anytime." Lottie smiled, brushing her blonde locks out of her blue eyes. Merida smiled and exited the house. She was headed back to the hospital to see Hiccup. She had to get him to remember her.

Lottie sat down on the couch and turned on some lame soap opera. Since she started watching Merida's children, she got attached to this stupid show. People were always cheating on each other and committing crimes.

Melissa walked out from her bedroom, rubbing her green eyes. She pushed her tangled red curls behind her ears and walked into the living room. "Hey, sugar." Lottie greeted, smiling at her.

"Good morin', Lottie." Melissa mumbled. She let out a big sigh and sat down in the living room. She didn't know what to think. Everyone has been acting differently than before.

"Are ya hungry, sweetheart?" Charlotte asked, sitting up from the couch. Melissa nodded her head and followed Lottie into the kitchen. Melissa sat at the table, ready to have whatever Lottie would make. "You want a Pop-Tart?"

"Sure." Melissa agreed laying her head on the table. She was still tired, but she woke when her mum did this morning. She couldn't fall asleep, but she didn't want her mum to know she was awake yet.

"What flavor?"

"Strawberry. That's my favorite." Melissa smiled, listening to Lottie toss her breakfast into the toaster. They patiently waited, Lottie chipping the paint off her nails and Melissa staring off into space.

They heard the toaster pop, making Melissa jump. Lottie quickly placed the strawberry Pop-Tarts onto a place and slid it in front of Melissa. "Eat up, sugar." She smiled. Melissa sat up and slowly ate her breakfast.

Lottie slowly walked back into the living room. Something wasn't right. Melissa was more talkative than this and she never wakes up this early. Lottie made her way towards the baby's room. Hopefully everything would be okay.

She quietly peeked her head in. She didn't want to wake him up. She listened to his steady breathing and knew he was okay. She slowly shut the door and headed back towards the kitchen.

When she entered, she spotted Melissa still staring at her Pop-Tart. Lottie knew that look. She took a seat across from Melissa, giving her a soft smile. "What wrong, sweet pea?"

"Nothin', Lottie. I'm just not hungry." She answered, sliding her plate away from her. Sirens immediately began going off in her head. Melissa never turned down food.

"Don't lie to me, sugar. I know that face. Now come on, spill the beans." Lottie demanded, looking into Melissa perfect green eyes. She let out a little sigh, then began to cry. Lottie knew that this had to be tough on Melissa.

"I miss Mum! And I miss Daddy!" She cried, tears already spilling from her eyes. Melissa never saw Merida anymore and she didn't know where her dad went. Mum said that Daddy was hurt but that she couldn't see him.

"I can fix that." Charlotte assured, patting Melissa's hand. Charlotte was not going to let Melissa go through this. This was just too much for a little girl to handle. Merida probably didn't even know what she was doing to Melissa.

"You can?" She sniffed, rubbing her little nose.

"Yupp. And I'm going to get your momma home right now. You eat your breakfast and when you're done, she'll be here, okay?" Lottie grinned, placing both of her hands over Melissa's. She smiled and nodded her head. She snatched her Pop-Tart and began stuffing her face.

xxx

"Lottie, what's the emergency?" Merida exclaimed as she entered the house. Lottie had called and told her she need to come home ASAP, but wouldn't tell her why. Merida entered the living room, seeing Lottie holding Henry while they sat on the floor playing Chutes and Ladders.

"Mum!" Melissa cheered, running from her spot. She tightly hugged into Merida's legs, never wanting to let her go. She hadn't seen her mother in a long time. "Lottie said you'd be here!"

"She did?" Merida replied, rising her eyebrow as she looked at the blonde. Charlotte hummed as she got off the floor. She walked over to Merida and placed the baby in her arms.

"Yupp. I figured you needed some time away from that stressful hospital to have some fun times at home," Charlotte smiled as she grabbed her purse. "Besides, I don't think you realize how long you've been away from home." She whispered in Merida's ear before she exited.

The house was quiet as they sat in the living room. Melissa was just happy laying on her mother's lap. Merida ran her hands through Melissa's thick locks as she admired her little girl's strong features. She had Hiccup's green eyes, his ears, and his love for nature. At that moment, a familiar call was heard outside. "Do ya hear that?" Merida asked.

"What?"

"That bird call, do ya hear it?" Merida whispered, looking deep into the evergreen eyes. Melissa nodded her head, listening to the pretty song. She didn't know what her mother was getting at, but she was curious.

"What is it?"

"That is Daddy's favorite bird. It's a Northern Cardinal." Merida explained, smiling down at her little girl. Melissa awed as she stared up at her mum. Her mother was super smart, so she had to know everything about it.

"What's it look like?"

"I'll show you a picture. Daddy and I have a huge bird book under my bed. If you go grab it, we can look at birds all day today, sound good?" Merida grinned, nodding her head. Melissa laughed and ran to her parents' bedroom. She came back carrying this large book. She threw it on the ground and they looked pictures together all day.

xxx

"Astrid, I'm so lost. I don't know who I am or who I was." Hiccup hoarsely confessed. He was so confused. He woke up one day inside the hospital. His leg had been amputated and some crazy woman had been in here millions of times.

"Let's start from one point at a time. What do you want to know?" Astrid replied, brushing her blonde strands out of her electric blue eyes. Astrid wanted to help Hiccup as much as she could, but she still couldn't stand seeing him with someone else. Jealousy and revenge had overtaken her.

"Who is that woman? The woman who comes in here everyday trying to help me remember her as my wife. Is it true? Is she really my true love?" He questioned. Oo. That one struck a chord. Astrid has wanted to be his true love since she first met him, but she didn't want to lie to him. She loved Hiccup.

"That woman is Merida. Merida is a nice gal. She's tough and loves almost everything you do. She doesn't mean you any harm, but you have to go with your gut. If you think she's your wife, then she's your wife. If not, that's okay too." She replied, trying not to lie to him. She didn't want to give him wrong facts, but she also didn't want to lose him. This was her final chance and she couldn't let go.

"Merida. That name is so familiar. When I say it, it brings strange feelings inside me that I can't explain. I feel like I've been through some much with her, and yet, I don't even know her." Hiccup mumbled, staring off into the distance. He wanted answers, but he didn't know anyone who could answer them besides Astrid. She was all he knew.

~Anna and Kristoff~
"And you're sure that you know how to cut up Kristen's sandwiches? You know she gets super picky when you don't cut them in a diagonal." Anna rambled. She was so terrified about Kristoff staying at home with Kristen all day. It's not that she didn't trust him, it's that he has a tendency to get distracted easily.

"Anna, everything will be okay, I promise." He assured, planting a kiss on her lips. She smiled, pulling her bag over her shoulder. She waddled towards the door, making sure to be somewhat quiet.

"I love you." She grinned, looking back over her shoulder. He was standing there, his hands in his pockets. He was already ready for the day, even though he wasn't even going to leave the house. That was one of his cute quirks, he was always ready.

"I love you, too." He confessed, ruffling his hair. She let out a soft laugh then left for work. She really shouldn't be working in her condition, but they had no other choice. Soon, she would off from work for maturity leave. What were they going to do then?

Anna let out a huge sigh as she walked up to the building. She just couldn't stop thinking about Kristoff and Kristen. She knew they would be okay, but she was just having doubts. Kristoff was a great father, but would he be able to stand her all day?

She entered the building, hearing barks and meows all around as she headed to the back room. She snapped on her rubber gloves and tossed on her vet jacket. "Hey Anna!" Snow greeted as Anna walked into the checkup room.

"Hey Snow. How's it going?" Anna smiled, taking her place at Snow's right. Anna had always loved working with Snow. She was never in a bad mood and she always supported her in everything she's doing.

"Good. Good. So, um, why are you working full time again?" Snow asked. Anna only worked part time. She worked every Tuesday and Thursday, but now she was working everyday. Snow kind of found this strange, especially since Anna was almost due.

"Well, um, Kristoff, he, um. He lost his job." Anna stuttered. She didn't know how to spit it out. They hadn't told anyone. Kristoff thought it was super embarrassing and she just wanted to keep his secret hidden for his sake.

"Lost his job? But I thought he just got a promotion last year? That doesn't make sense." She replied, turning to look at Anna. Anna shrugged her shoulders. She was confused about it herself, but Kristoff didn't give her any information.

"I know, right? I doesn't make any sense to me and Kristoff doesn't like to talk about it." Anna confessed. Anna had always been able to tell Snow anything. Sure, Anna could be rambling about this to her sister, but Elsa was a worry wart. Everyone would know by now if she told Elsa.

"Maybe they're downsizing?" Snow offered.

"No, that wouldn't work. Kristoff's too high up in the ranks. It would have to be for something else. But what?" Anna thought out loud. She tapper her chin, thinking this through. Every possibility that came to mind just didn't fill the blank. Why would they fire him?

"Maybe there's new management. I bet you'll have to do some digging over the internet and what not, but I'm sure you'll find out." Snow replied. Snow knew that there was no way they would fire Kristoff for no reason. It had to be new management or maybe he committed a crime.

"Okay. I'll search around sometime this week. Thanks, Snow." Anna smiled. She was glad for someone to understand. Kristoff didn't like thinking about it, so Snow was the next best person.

"Anytime, sweetheart!"

xxx

Kristoff listened to her car start and pull away from the driveway. He watched the red car slowly stop at the stop sign then turn left, heading toward the vet. Anna had always loved her job, but she really shouldn't be working.

Kristoff sighed then sat down at the table. Sven walked up to him, placing his head on Kristoff's lap. Kristoff softly rubbed his best friend's head. Anna told him that Kristen would wake up around 8:30 am. It was only 7:45 am. "What should we do until Kristen wakes up?" He asked Sven.

Sven looked up and wagged his tail. "We could play catch!" Kristoff replied, reading Sven's mind. The dog wagged his tail, hoping his master would agree. That was always a fun game.

"Sorry, buddy. I don't want to leave Kristen alone in the house. I don't want anything to happen to her." He explained. Sven whined, wanting him to change his mind. Playing catch for an hour would be fun.

"We don't have to go outside. We could play inside!" Sven offered, wagging his tail again. Kristoff shook his head. Sven was sort of confused about why Kristoff was home, but he wanted to play with him while he was here.

"Nope. Anna doesn't want anything broken." Kristoff replied, standing back up. Kristoff couldn't remember the last time it was just him and Sven. Ever since he married Anna, it's always been Kristoff, Anna, and Kristen. Sven just sort of got forgotten.

"Please! I won't break anything! I'll even roll over!" Sven begged, rolling around on the floor on his back. He was going to do anything for his best friend to play with him. Kristoff sighed as he shook out his hair.

"Fine, Sven. I'll throw the ball once. Then we're done." He declared, picking up a tennis ball off the floor. Sven happily barked as he jumped in a circle. Kristoff was finally playing with him again.

After what seemed like minutes, soft footsteps were heard heading down the stairs. "Daddy?" She called, holding onto the railing. Mommy told her that Daddy would be here, but she didn't see him anywhere.

Kristoff stopped throwing the ball, listening. He could have swore he heard something. "Daddy?" She asked again, worry lacing her words. She didn't see him anywhere. Kristoff tossed the ball again and ran towards the stairs. He slid on the hardwood, stopping in front of the stair.

"Hey Kristen." He greeted. Her face was tear stained and puffy. He knew this was tough to understand, so he was going to try to make this fun. He was going to make her feel better.

"I was scared." She mumbled, her blue eyes starting to swell up again with tears. Her blonde hair was sticking up everywhere and she had marks on her arms from the pillow. He picked her up, placing her on his hip.

"You don't have to be scared. I was just playing with Sven. It's okay." He assured as he brushed her hair out of her eyes. Sven jumped onto his legs, excited to see the little girl. Kristen giggled as Sven licked her toes. Sven had always been fond of the little girl. She was just like Anna and Kristoff.

"Hi Kristen! Want to play catch with me and Daddy?" Kristoff mocked, pretending that Sven could talk. She laughed and nodded her head. Sven never talked to her before.

"Okay, Sven!" She agreed. Maybe today wouldn't be so bad.

~~~~~~~~~~

Sorry if this chapter took a little while. I've been trying to figure out how to update these millions of book I decided to publish. I was thinking about updating maybe twice a month hopefully? Anyways, I hope you had a wonderful Easter!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

104K 3.8K 50
I don't own any of the characters. All of them are from Disney or DreamWorks. Elsa was new in Fatalery High School with her sister, Anna. They met tw...
19.1K 590 32
Elsa is the 5th spirit of the Enchanted forest, Rapunzel is finally queen and married to Eugene, Merida has made amends with her mother, more people...
149K 3.4K 36
Jack Frost was content with his beautiful girlfriend Rapunzel. He even got down on one knee to propose. But when she said she'd fallen in love with a...
229K 7.9K 30
CURRENT WIP: REWRITE/EDIT OF 1ST BOOK BEFORE EDITING THE SEQUEL! - Elsa Arendelle and Jackson Overland Frost. They were the epitome of high school lo...