The Uzumaki Brothers (Naruto...

XMXNIII által

Have you ever noticed that Gaara looks like an Uzumaki in a way? What if Gaara knew that the Kazekage, Temari... Több

Disclaimer
Meeting
Bell Test
C-Ranked Mission
A/N
Uzushiogakure
Once I Was Seven Years Old
A/N
A/N
A/N
A/N
The Invasion
Years Later...
Back to Konoha
A/N
A/N
A/N
The Next Generation
The Baby
A/N
YOU'RE WELCOME

Chunin Exams

11.4K 320 272
XMXNIII által

(Location: Konohagakure; Streets)

Naruto was walking around the village like any other day. Although, he felt something was off. Naruto heard a cry of pain and dashed to it. He saw Sakura, Sasuke, Moegi, Udon, and Konohamaru. A boy a bit older than Naruto held Konohamaru up by his scarf. Naruto caught sight of a familiar red hair. "Kankuro, stop this nonsense. You are an embarrassment to our village." Gaara said.

"G-Gaara." Kankuro started. "Shut up, or I'll kill you." Gaara glared at Kankuro with a heated glare. Kankuro dropped Konohamaru. Naruto made his presence known and walked in front of his friends. "You know, you should've thought of what you've done. That kid you picked up was the grandson of the Third Hokage." Naruto said. Kankuro paled. Gaara stalked towards Naruto. "Gaara, what are you doing?" The blonde, Temari, asked.

Gaara paid no attention to her and stopped in front of Naruto. "Naruto." Gaara said. "Gaara." Naruto said, a grin appearing on his face. He wrapped his arm around Gaara. "You're here early, Gaa-nii." Naruto said. "We made it here earlier than expected." Gaara said. "I'll show you around!" Naruto said energetically. "You're acting like a child." Gaara commented.

"You're the same age as me." Naruto pointed out. "That's true, but I'm a minute older. Making you my otouto." Gaara smirked. Naruto rolled his eyes and pouted. "Naruto, we have to meet with Kakashi-sensei at the bridge." Sakura said. Naruto looked down. "Okay. Bye Gaa-nii, and good luck in the Chunin Exams." Naruto said. "Good luck to you too, otouto." Gaara said. Naruto waved and walked away with his team.

"Gaara, who was that and why did he call you Gaa-nii?" Kankuro asked, hurt that someone took his place as a brother. "That's none of your business. Let's go." Gaara said coldly, his act coming back.

(Location: Konohagakure; Bridge)

"Naruto, why did you call that boy Gaa-nii?" Sakura asked. "And why did he call you otouto?" Sasuke asked. "That's none of your business." Naruto said coldly. 'It's almost time. It's almost time for everyone to see that I am not the dead last.' Naruto thought. Kakashi appeared on the rail. "You're late!" Sakura screeched.

Naruto rubbed his ears. "Sorry. But, I actually have a good reason for being late." Kakashi said. "Enlighten us." Naruto said. "I have nominated you three to participate in the Chunin Exams." Kakashi said. "About time." Naruto mumbled. "Here are the sign up sheets." Kakashi handed the papers to the three Genin. "The exams will be held at the Academy. There, you will turn in your papers. The room will be three zero one." Kakashi.

He disappeared, leaving the three Genin to ponder on their decisions.

(Location: Uzumaki Forest; Uzumaki Compound)

"Tou-san, we are going to the Chunin Exams, right?" Inari asked Hiroki. "That's right, squirt." Hiroki answered. "We will be special guests, considering I am a close friend of the Hokage. I am also stronger than him." Hiroki continued. "Are Naru-nii and Gaara-nii participating?" Inari asked.

Hiroki nodded. "Yes. Considering the number of Genin entering and the fact that Naruto and Gaara are there, there will be a preliminary round." Hiroki said, chuckling about the thought. He fed Choko and gently pet him. "Inari, Naruto found a bunny while in the Land of Waves. He told me to give her to you until you can decide which animal you like." Hiroki said, handing Inari the bunny.

"Naru-nii left her for me?" Inari asked. "Yep." Hiroki said. Inari smiled. "I'm going to name her Moko." Inari said. "Hm. Soft and fluffy. Perfect name for her." Hiroki said.

(Location: The Academy)

Naruto was wearing a dark orange cloak with a hood. His hood was up. He approached his teammates and pulled his hood down. "Hey guys." Naruto greeted. "Why are you wearing that?" Sasuke asked. "Don't worry about it." Naruto answered. "Are you guys ready to go?" Sakura asked. 'Sakura's acting weird. I like her better this way.' Naruto thought.

Naruto and Sasuke nodded. Naruto pulled his hood up, his sky blue eyes were the only feature you could see. They came across a bunch Genin surrounding a door that said '301'. Although, Team Seven were able to see through it. "Let's keep walking. They're just weeding out the weak ones." Sasuke whispered. Team Seven nodded and kept walking.

As they made it to the real room '301', they saw Kakashi waiting for them. "I see you three saw past the Genjutsu. Well, I wish you three the best of luck." Kakashi said. 'Not that they'll need it with Naruto by their side.' Kakashi added in his mind. Team Seven nodded and walked through the door.

Naruto took note of all the Genin. He searched the crowd for his twin brother. When he caught sight of a maroon cloak, he smirked. The cloaked figure turned towards Naruto and nodded its head. Naruto nodded back and turned towards his teammates. He saw his team, Team Eight, and Team Ten chatting along. "Hey, Sasuke, who's that?" Shikamaru asked. "That's Naruto." Sakura said.

Naruto pulled off his hood, revealing a blank face. He scanned his old friends, taking note that they were looking at him suspiciously. He glanced at Hinata and watched as she blushed. 'That girl will get her heart broken.' Naruto thought. "Quiet you brats!" A voice boomed. Everyone turned to the source of the noise. A man with scars across his face, a man with a navy blue cloak on with the the hood up, and a small boy with a forest green cloak on with the hood up.

"My name is Ibiki Morino. Beside me is my friend, Hiroki Katsu, and his son, Inari Katsu." Ibiki introduced. Hiroki pulled his hood down and grinned. "Nice to meet ya." He said. The young boy pulled his hood down, a frown set on his face. Hiroki looked down at Inari and sweat dropped. "Geez, Inari. You are just like your brother." Hiroki said. Naruto stifled a laugh and glanced at his twin brother.

Gaara crossed his arms, a scowl on his face. "Okay, pick a number and take a seat where that number is located." Hiroki said. "And hurry up." Inari growled. Hiroki ruffled Inari's hair and smiled down at the boy. 'Tou-san was never like that with me. He was with Naruto, but me?' Gaara thought, jealousy flashing through his eyes. Knowing of the thoughts of his twin, Naruto turned to him with sad eyes.

The Genin present took a number and were seated. Naruto sighed quietly and pulled his hood up. He watched Gaara do the same. Hiroki glanced at his two sons and nudged Inari. Inari looked up at Hiroki and nodded. Inari pulled up his hood, Hiroki doing the same. The four hooded figures crossed their arms, their faces were void of any emotion.

Ibiki explained the rules and the Genin turned over their papers. Naruto and Gaara, being twins, wrote the exact answers at the same time. Ibiki looked at them and took note of it. Naruto flipped over their papers and stared ahead. 'They're done already?' Everyone in the room thought. Except for Hiroki and Inari.

Hiroki grabbed a pencil and tapped a secret message to his sons. 'Sorry I didn't tell you two that I was going to be here.' Hiroki tapped, gaining the attention of everyone. Gaara picked up his pencil and tapped back. 'You could've given us a heads up.' He said coldly. 'I agree.' Naruto tapped back. Hiroki sighed and tapped to them. 'I said sorry.' Hiroki said. Inari grabbed the pencil and began to tap to his two older brothers. 'Can we train secretly? I'm bored.' Inari said.

The four grinned and pulled down their hoods. Soon enough, scratches appeared on them. "What's going on?" Ibiki asked concerned. Naruto's face turned serious and he looked at Inari. Inari grinned sheepishly. "Ibiki-sensei, may Gaara, Inari, and I please be excused?" Naruto asked politely.

"Sure." Ibiki said unaware. Gaara stood up and walked towards the door. Naruto grabbed Inari and threw him over his shoulder. "Tou-san!" Inari yelled. Hiroki just looked at the sight. "What are they going to do?" Ibiki asked. Soon enough, they heard yells and things crashing. Hiroki rolled his eyes. Gaara walked out alone. Naruto followed him and grinned evilly.

"What did you two do to Inari?" Hiroki asked. Naruto's grinned wider. Inari walked out of the door wide eyed. "The tickles." Inari muttered, although everyone heard. "Your fault." Gaara and Naruto said simultaneously, scaring the sand siblings and the other rookies.

Inari ran to Hiroki and hid behind him. "Look, squirt, you never should've did that. Naruto is the prank master. He can find your weakness in a heartbeat." Hiroki said seriously. "And kill." The Uzumaki Twins added simultaneously. Hiroki rolled his eyes. "That's getting creepy." Inari said. "Not our fault." They both said, a smirk adorning their face. "Go sit down." Hiroki said.

The twins nodded and took their seats. Naruto pulled up his hood and fell asleep. Gaara watched his younger brother fall asleep. A warm smile appearing on his face. It was unnoticeable to everyone except Hiroki, Inari, Ibiki, the Chunins, the sand siblings, and Team Seven. 'Gaara's smiling because of that boy.' Kankuro thought. 'He won't smile around me, but around that boy he will. Why, Gaara, why?' Temari thought, tears in her eyes.

The timer went off, the Genin put down their pencils and looked straight ahead. Naruto's head was still down, his soft snores were barely heard. "Kid." Ibiki said. Ibiki poked him, but Naruto stayed asleep. Ibiki was about to poke him again, but a hand grabbed his wrist. Electric blue eyes gazed into Ibiki's brown eyes. "Poke me one more time, and you will never have a finger to poke anyone else again. Believe it." Naruto said coldly, growling at the end.

Hiroki grinned at Naruto. "Wow, kid! Aren't you feisty." Hiroki laughed. "Shut up." Naruto growled. Hiroki's mouth snapped shut. He turned to Naruto with a cold gaze. Naruto's eyes turned back and he looked down. "Sorry." He muttered. "Yeah, yeah. Don't do it again." Hiroki grumbled. Naruto sighed and crossed his arms. The tenth question went by without Naruto knowing.

He must've zoned out, because the only people left were the sand siblings, Team Seven, Hiroki, Inari, and Ibiki. "Naruto." Sakura said, startling him. "Come on, dobe." Sasuke said, although he was very worried about his blonde friend. "Yeah, let's go." Naruto muttered. A stray tear fell down his face, but he wiped it away. "Naruto." Gaara spoke. Naruto stopped in his tracks.

Gaara put a hand on his shoulder. "What's wrong, otouto?" Gaara whispered. "Oh, nothing. Don't worry about me." Naruto said, smiling a bit. Hiroki stared at Naruto with a sad gaze. 'I forgot the kid couldn't handle those kind of looks. Especially from me.' Hiroki thought with a frown. Hiroki put Naruto on his back, earning a squeak from the blonde. "Come on, kid." Hiroki grinned up at Naruto. Naruto grinned down at Hiroki.

Gaara smiled at the two. He put Inari on his back and gave him a small smile. Inari returned it. "Let's go." Gaara said softly, shocking his siblings. Gaara cringed at the sound of his voice. "Gaara, you won't be able to get your voice back until you put it on." Hiroki said. Gaara nodded, his face blank. "Let's go, we should be meeting Anko in the Forest of Death." Hiroki stated. "Hey, Gaa-nii. Wanna race?" Naruto asked.

Gaara nodded and put Inari down. Hiroki put Naruto down and Naruto stood beside Gaara. "Last one has to clean the blood off of the training ground." The twins said simultaneously. They both shook hands. "Deal." They spoke again. In flashes of maroon and dark orange, the Uzumaki Twins were gone. Hiroki smiled and put Inari on his back. "Let's go see who wins." Inari said. Hiroki nodded. In a flash of dark blue and dark green, the duo were gone.

The sand siblings looked at each other and ran to the forest, Sasuke and Sakura doing the same.

(Location: Konohagakure; The Forest of Death)

The Genin, Anko, Hiroki, and Inari were waiting on Gaara and Naruto. "Where are they?" Anko asked impatiently. "Knowing them, they probably ran into some trouble." Hiroki said, shuddering at the thought of what his sons might do. His only hope is Inari. "How do you know Naruto so well?" Kiba asked. "And how do you know our little brother?" Temari asked.

"That's none of your business." Inari said, glaring at Temari and Kiba. Two flashes of maroon and dark orange soon appeared in front of Hiroki. "I win!" They both said. They glared at each other and growled.

"I did!"

"No, I did!"

"Stop copying me!"

"No, you stop copying me!"

Hiroki bonked the heads of Gaara and Naruto. "That's starting to get creepy." He said. Gaara smirked and crossed his arms. "Deal with it." He said emotionless. "Yeah!" Naruto agreed. Hiroki sighed. "Just, go back to your teams. You two are giving me a headache." Hiroki said. "Who won?" Naruto asked. Hiroki blinked at the two. "It was a tie." Hiroki said. "Then, who cleans the blood?" Gaara asked.

"I will!" Naruto said enthusiastically. "Didn't we agree that I was going to be crazy for blood?" Gaara asked. Naruto grinned and licked his lips. "That was then, this is now." He said sadistically. Hiroki sweat dropped at his sons. "Bloodthirsty?" Hiroki asked. Naruto groaned. "I haven't killed anyone in the past two months. I have been stuck as a stupid Genin! At least Gaa-nii gets to kill people." Naruto said, pouting a bit.

The Rookie Nine, minus Naruto, looked at him shocked. 'Is this the same Naruto we grew up with?' They asked themselves. "If you pass the Chunin Exams, I will send you and Gaara on an assassination mission. Okay?" Hiroki asked. Naruto grinned. "I've found a new ambition. To become a Chunin so I can assassinate someone!" Naruto declared.

Gaara blinked at his twin and sighed. 'Naruto really is my twin. We act alike, well, when I'm not putting this act up.' Gaara thought. Hiroki sweat dropped and pushed Naruto towards his team. "Gaara, look after your brother." Hiroki whispered. "Of course." Gaara whispered back. He walked to his team. His face void of any emotion.

Kankuro and Temari looked at their little brother. "Gaara." Kankuro whispered. "Shut up, or I'll kill you." Gaara said. Naruto sighed and shook his head at his brother. 'Gaa-nii needs to lighten up.' Naruto thought. 'He's your twin.' Kurama spoke. 'Kura-nii, I haven't heard you in a while.' Naruto said. 'I know, kit. I was busy. I still am.' Kurama said. 'Oh, okay.' Naruto said sadly. Naruto focused on what the proctor, Anko, was saying.

"These pamphlets say that if you die in the forest, it won't be my fault. Also, you will be in the forest of five days." She said. "What about food?!" Choji exclaimed. "You're surrounded by berries and living creatures. Foxes, for example." Anko said. Naruto cringed at the word and looked down. "Are we allowed to quit in the middle of the exam?" Shikamaru asked.

"No. If you were in battle, you cannot simply quit and believe that your enemy will let you." Naruto said logically. "Honestly, Shikamaru. You're supposed to be a Nara. The smartest clan in the Leaf." Naruto teased. "What a drag." Shikamaru groaned. "Once you sign the papers, head over to the tent. You will give Hiroki the pamphlet and he will give you a Heaven or an Earth scroll." Anko said.

The Genin nodded. "Okay, gakis! Hurry up and sign!" Hiroki said impatiently. "Yeah, because we have a date with ramen!" Inari exclaimed. "Wow, they're like another Naruto." Ino said. "You got that right." Kiba said. "I don't think I could handle another Naruto." Sakura said. "I-I don't t-think it would b-be t-too bad." Hinata stuttered. Naruto rolled his eyes at the girl.

'Honesty, Hinata. This is getting annoying.' Naruto thought. The Rookie Nine signed the papers and handed them to Hiroki. Hiroki grabbed Naruto and pulled him towards him. "If anything bad happens, drop your act. Other than that, keep it up. We've already tampered enough with our plan." Hiroki whispered. "You can count on me, Tou-san." Naruto whispered, grinning at the older man.

Hiroki grinned as well and then turned to the contestants. "I wish you all good luck. Now-" Hiroki was cut off by Anko. "Go!" She yelled. The Genin ran into the forest, some on the ground while the others were in the trees. "Let's stop running. We need to save our energy." Sasuke said. Naruto and Sakura nodded in agreement. "We have a Heaven scroll. Sasuke, you'll hold it. Sakura, you will help guard the scroll with Sasuke." Naruto instructed.

"What will you do, Naruto?" Sakura asked. "I'll get the Earth scroll. Stay here. I'll be back in five to ten minutes." He said. They nodded. Naruto disappeared in an orange flash and was seen jumping through the trees. He looked around. He spotted Gaara and his teammates battling someone. Naruto jumped down from his spot when he saw Gaara kill a team. Gaara picked up an Earth scroll and turned to his team.

Temari and Gaara had their weapons drawn, ready for an attack. "Hey Gaa-nii!" Naruto exclaimed. Gaara nodded in his direction. "What scroll does your team have?" Gaara asked. "Heaven. I'm looking for an Earth scroll." Naruto said. "We have an extra Earth scroll. Take it and head to the tower." Gaara instructed, handing an Earth scroll to his twin.

"Do you have both a Haven and Earth scroll?" Naruto asked Gaara nodded. "Yes." He said. Naruto smiled and kissed his kanji. "See ya, Gaa-nii!" Naruto called. Naruto ran back to his team.

He saw Sakura pacing back and forth. "Where is he?" Sakura asked herself. "The dobe can handle himself. Stop worrying." Sasuke told her sternly. Sakura nodded. Naruto jumped down in front of his team. He held out the Earth scroll. "Let's go." Naruto said. His teammates nodded and they ran to the tower.

(Location: Konohagakure: Tower)

Team Seven walked into the tower. They opened the scrolls and Iruka popped out. "It's only been thirty three minutes since the test started. How are you here?" Iruka asked flabbergasted. Naruto smirked. "Sakura and Sasuke were guarding the scroll while I searched for the Earth scroll." Naruto explained.

Iruka smiled at Naruto. "Okay. Since you three are early, you will be assigned to a room. Good luck." Iruka said and disappeared.

(Time skip: Four Days)

The Genin that passed were waiting on Gaara and Naruto. "Where are they?" Kiba exclaimed. "Don't tell me Kakashi rubbed off on Naruto." Kurenai said worriedly. "No offence taken." Kakashi said sarcastically. Flashes of dark orange and maroon appeared. It revealed Gaara and Naruto. Gaara wore a black, sleeveless muscle tight shirt, black ANBU pants that end at his ankles, black,standard shinobi sandals, and his forehead protector was wrapped, loosely, around his neck.

Naruto was the same thing as Gaara. Although, his forehead protector was wrapped around his forehead and his scars were shown on his arms. "Who won?" They asked at the same time. "One, stop doing that. Two, you two were late because of a race. Three, it was a tie." Hiroki said. Naruto pouted. "Seriously? We just ran from the Land of Waves to here for nothing?" Naruto asked himself.

"Just perfect." Gaara said. Hiroki looked at Naruto's arms. "Naruto! Where's your Genjutsu?" Hiroki exclaimed, grabbing Naruto's arm in the process. Naruto paled. "Well, you see. I forgot to put it on." Naruto said nervously. "How could you forget something like that?" Gaara asked. Naruto shrugged and looked at his arms. "Doesn't matter anyway. It's not like I'm going to stop getting scars. Might as well show 'em." Naruto said nonchalantly.

"Who did that to you, Naru-nii?" Inari asked. "Idiotic villagers that live here. Oh well, nothing we can do now." Naruto said. "How about we get some ramen after this?" Hiroki suggested. "So, you're suggesting that if I finish this and if I pass the exams, I get ramen and I get to assassinate someone?" Naruto asked excitedly. "Yep." Hiroki said.

Naruto grinned brightly. Hiroki sat down on a mat. Gaara sitting on his right, Naruto on Gaara's right, and Inari on Naruto's right. Their faces were blank. "Wait, how come Naruto gets to sit with them?" Kiba asked. "Because I'm his s-" Naruto was cut off by Gaara. Gaara covered Naruto's mouth with his hand. "Big mouth." He muttered.

Naruto removed Gaara's hand and glared at him. "Since there are many contestants left, we will be having a preliminary. First, is Sasuke Uchiha versus Yoroi Akado. Everyone else may proceed to the balcony. " Hiruzen announced. The Genin and Jounin, minus Sasuke and Yoroi, made their way up to the balcony.

Sasuke Uchiha versus Yoroi Akado; winner, Sasuke Uchiha.

Zaku Abumi versus Shino Aburame; winner, Shino Aburame.

Misumi Tsurugi versus Kankuro of the Sand; winner, Kankuro of the Sand.

Sakura Haruno versus Ino Yamanaka; winner, double knockout.

Tenten versus Temari of the Sand; winner, Temari of the Sand.

Shikamaru Nara versus Kin Tsuchi; winner, Shikamaru Nara.

Rock Lee versus Kiba Inuzuka; winner, Rock Lee.

Hinata Hyuga versus Neji Hyuga; winner, Neji Hyuga.

Dosu Kinuta versus Choji Akimichi, winner, Dosu Kinuta.

"Forgive me, Lord Third, but there are two people who will be fighting Naruto and Gaara." Hiroki said. Hiruzen looked at Hiroki confused. In whirls of wind, a man that looked exactly like Hiroki appeared. Although, the man had a scar going from his right eyebrow to his left cheek. He had three boys at his side. Two were the same age as Naruto and Gaara. The youngest was as old as Inari.

The oldest of the three has green eyes and dirty blonde hair. His name is Yuu Katsu. His forehead protector is black and has the Uzumaki swirl on it. It is wrapped around his neck. He has on a black, long sleeve muscle tight shirt, black ANBU pants, and black standard shinobi sandals.

The second oldest has grey eyes and red hair. His name is Takeo Katsu, younger twin of Yuu. His forehead protector is white and has the Uzumaki swirl on it. It is wrapped around his forehead. He has on a white, long sleeved muscle tight shirt, black ANBU pants, and black standard shinobi sandals.

The youngest has blue eyes and black hair. His name is Aki Katsu. His forehead protector is grey and has the Uzumaki swirl on it. It is wrapped around his right thigh. He has on a grey, long sleeved muscle tight shirt, black ANBU pants, and black standard shinobi sandals.

"Cousin Naruto!" Takeo exclaimed. "Cousin Takeo!" Naruto exclaimed. They ran and hugged the life out of his each other. Gaara and Yuu walked calmly to each other. "Cousin Gaara, nice to see you again." Yuu said. "Likewise, Cousin Yuu." Gaara said. "Hiroshi!" Hiroki exclaimed. "Hiroki!" Hiroshi laughed.

"I see you found another." Hiroki said. "You too, little brother." Hiroshi teased. "I'm younger by a minute." Hiroki growled. "Keep telling yourself that." Hiroshi said. "Inari, this is your Uncle Hiroshi. The boy with Gaara is your Cousin Yuu, the boy with Naruto is your Cousin Takeo, and that little boy is your Cousin Aki. Yuu is the oldest, then Takeo, and then Aki." Hiroki said.

"What are you doing here?" Naruto asked. "I have to fight you and Yuu-nii has to fight Cousin Gaara." Takeo said. "Oh, okay. How about we go eat some miso ramen after?" Naruto suggested. Takeo's face scrunched up in disgust. "Pork ramen is better." He said. Naruto growled. "Miso ramen." Naruto said.

"Pork ramen!"

"Miso ramen!"

"Pork ramen!"

"Miso ramen!"

Takeo and Naruto argued back and forth, causing everyone in the room to sweat drop. "Tou-san! Tell Takeo/Naruto that miso/pork ramen is better!" The two yelled. Hiroshi and Hiroki sighed. "They're both good." Hiroki said. "Now shut up." Hiroshi said. Takeo and Naruto nodded. "Now that, that is settled, Gaara of the Sand versus Yuu Katsu!" Hiroki and Hiroshi exclaimed. "And you call us creepy?" Gaara and Naruto asked.

(Time skip)

Gaara and Yuu stood in front of each other. "Start!" The proctor yelled. "Cousin Gaara, the reason we are fighting is because I am supposed to see how far you are in power." Yuu said. "So, you're saying that I have to go all out?" Gaara asked. Yuu nodded and handed Gaara a maroon forehead protector with the Uzumaki swirl on it.

Gaara took off his Sunagakure protector and put it in a seal. He tied the Uzushiogakure protector around his neck. His pants and sandals were the same. His eyes were a bit brighter, his hair was blonde at the tips, he had three whisker scars on his cheeks, and he wore a maroon, long sleeved muscle tight shirt.

The sand siblings looked down at their brother. 'Gaara?' They thought. 'He looks like Naruto.' The Leaf Ninjas thought. "Finally! I got my voice back!" Gaara cheered, his voice exactly like Naruto's. "Now that you don't have that Genjutsu on you anymore, why don't you introduce yourself." Yuu suggested.

"My name is Gaara Uzumaki. Adoptive son of Hiroki Uzumaki, older twin brother of Naruto Uzumaki, older brother of Inari Uzumaki, and heir to the Uzumaki clan." Gaara said proudly. "I don't remember Naruto having a twin." Hiruzen said. "That is because our biological Tou-san and Kaa-san sent me/him away to Sunagakure so he could be the jinchuuriki of the One Tailed and become the hero of the Sand Village." Naruto and Gaara said, their voices blending in.

"Enough talk. Gaara, let's start." Yuu said impatiently. Gaara nodded and stood in a Taijutsu stance. Yuu stood in the same one. They nodded to each other and dashed towards each other. Gaara aimed a kicked to Yuu's abdomen. Yuu expertly blocked it and aimed a punch to Gaara's head. Gaara tilted his head to the side to dodge it. Gaara jumped back and made hand signs at a fast pace.

"Fire style: Fireball Jutsu." He spoke. He blew out a fireball and landed silently on the ground. Yuu ducked and rolled to get out of the way. "Earth style: Earthquake." Yuu said. A rumbling sound was heard as it shook Gaara. "Earth style: Trench." Yuu said a bit hurried. Gaara fell in a trench, burying him. Yuu stared at the ground. His eyes widened as he jumped up in the air.

Gaara appeared out of the ground and jumped into the air. "Wind style: Invisible needles." Gaara said. Scratches appeared on Yuu as he fell to the ground. He landed in a crouched position. Gaara descended to the ground slowly.

When his feet touched the ground, they became stuck in mud. Gaara struggled to get free. "It's a mud trap. It's like quicksand." Yuu said. Gaara continued to get his feet out of the mud. "You do realize the more you struggle, the deeper you get." Yuu said, tilting his head to the side. Gaara stopped and took a deep breath. He closed his eyes and crossed his arms in an 'X' position.

'I can do this. I just have to concentrate.' Gaara thought. He chanted words under his breath. "Tui, ye, jui, mei, ki, ne. Tui, ye, jui, mei ki, ne." Gaara chanted. He opened his eyes; they glowed maroon. "Wait, Gaara!" Naruto yelled. But, soon, he was in the same state. His eyes glowing a dark orange. "I call upon Shukaku, the One Tailed." They both said. Shukaku appeared in his animal state.

"Gaara? Geez, what did you get yourself into?" Shukaku teased. Gaara glared at him. "Stop teasing and just get me out." He said. "What do I get?" Shukaku asked. "I'll give you someone's blood if you want." Gaara suggested. Shukaku's eyes widened in happiness. Gaara's feet were freed and he gave Shukaku a hug. "Thank you, Shuka-nii." He said.

"No problem Gaara. Also, that blood that I wanted. I want it to be from an Uchiha." Shukaku said, his eyes darkening. "Why?" Gaara asked. "Stupid Uchihas. All of the Tailed Beasts hates them. Kurama and I will tell you and Naruto about it later. Just finish up. Okay?" Shukaku asked. Gaara nodded. Shukaku disappeared and Gaara turned to Yuu. Yuu smiled at him. "You're ready, Gaara. I forfeit." Yuu said.

(Time skip)

Naruto and Takeo stood face to face. "Start!" The proctor yelled. "If Takeo is anything like Yuu, then Naruto is screwed." Ino said worried. "Yeah." Sakura said, equally worried for her teammate. "Naruto is much stronger than what he appeared to be in the academy." Shino said. "That may be so, but he still is a dead last. He stands no chance." Kiba said. "I have to agree with Kiba on that." Sasuke said.

"You shouldn't put Naruto down like that." Choji said. "It's a drag, but I agree with Choji. Naruto has been keeping a lot of secrets." Shikamaru said. "T-They're r-right, K-Kiba-kun, Sasuke-k-kun." Hinata stuttered. "They may be." Sasuke said. "But once a dead last, is always a dead last." Kiba said.

The Jounins looked at their students. "Kiba and Sasuke do have good points." Asuma said. "I agree, Asuma." Kurenai said. "Naruto is a youthful person! I believe that he will be able defeat this Takeo guy with the power of youth!" Gai exclaimed. "I can't believe I'm saying this, but Gai is right." Kakashi said, putting his book away. Everyone looked at the blonde Genin and saw him shaking.

"Cousin Naruto, don't believe a word they're saying." Takeo said. "How, Cousin Takeo?" Naruto asked, his voice wavering slightly. Takeo put a hand on his shoulder. "You're an Uzumaki. And Uzumakis never give up." Takeo said confidently. Takeo handed Naruto a dark orange forehead protector with an Uzumaki swirl on it.

Naruto looked at it and then at the Hokage. He then looked at his family. They all had smiles on their faces. He looked at Takeo and saw that he too had a smile on his face. The same smile made its way onto Naruto's face. He took off the Konohagakure forehead protector and put it in a storage seal. He wrapped the Uzushiogakure forehead protector around his forehead. The tips of his blonde hair turned red, his eyes were a bit brighter, his pants and sandals were the same, and his shirt was a dark orange, long sleeved, muscle tight shirt.

He smirked at the shocked looks he was receiving. "No holding back." Naruto said. Takeo nodded. They jumped away and landed on the wall opposite from each other. "Let's make a deal." Takeo said. Naruto arched an eyebrow. "What kind of deal?" He asked. "The first one to collapse from chakra exhaustion and/or blood lost loses." Takeo said with a smirk, pulling out four shuriken.

Naruto did the same. "Go!" They said at the same time, releasing their shuriken in the process. When the metals clanked, the two Uzumakis ran down the wall and headed to one another. Their fists held a handful of their chakra. When their fists met, they were blown away by the force. They landed in crouched positions and made hand signs.

"Fire style: Fireball jutsu." Takeo said. A fire ball came toward Naruto. "Wind style: Invisible barrier." Naruto said. The fireball bounced off of the barrier and headed towards Takeo. "Wind style: Great breakthrough." Naruto said, making the fireball go faster. Takeo's eyes widened at the fireball. "Earth style: Mud wall." Takeo said hurriedly. The fireball drove into the wall until it dispersed.

The two Uzumakis stared at each other before they both made fast hand signs. "Fire style: Fire dragon jutsu!" Takeo exclaimed. "Water style: Water dragon jutsu!" Naruto exclaimed, shocking the older Ninja and Shikamaru. 'There is no source of water around here. So, how did he make that water dragon?' They thought.

The two jutsus cancelled each other out. Naruto started to breathe heavily. "It still amazes me that you can create something without having a source." Takeo said. "Yeah, yeah. I'm still not used to it." Naruto said a bit strained. "Is that as far as you can go?" Takeo asked worriedly. Naruto shook his head. "I'm fine. Let's just stick to Taijutsu." Naruto said standing up straight. "You know, I heard that Might Gai of the Leaf is excellent in Taijutsu. Maybe he can help train you." Takeo suggested.

Naruto stared at him. "Cousin Takeo, you do realize that I am godlike in Tai, Gen, and Ninjutsu, right?" He asked. "What?!" The Ninja, minus the Uzumakis, exclaimed. "I know, but maybe Gai can teach you his way in learning." Takeo said. Naruto pondered on it. "Okay, I'll ask him." Naruto said. Hiroki and Hiroshi glanced at each other. This not going unnoticed to Naruto, Takeo, Gaara, Yuu, Aki, and Inari.

"Actually, I believe this is as far as we can go. Remember, we're still trying to hold back." Takeo said. Naruto nodded. "Okay, Cousin Takeo." Naruto said. "I forfeit." Takeo said to the proctor.

(Time skip)

The Genin who won stood in front of the Hokage while the losers stood on the balcony. "You all will have one month to prepare for the third part of the exam. The first to battle will be Sasuke Uchiha versus Dosu Kinuta, Shikamaru Nara versus Neji Hyuga, Kankuro of the Sand versus Rock Lee, Shino Aburame versus Temari of the Sand, and Gaara of the Sand versus Naruto Uzumaki." Hiruzen said. Naruto grinned. "Now that, that is out of the way." Hiroki said. "Naruto, Gaara. It's time for you to make your decision.

The twins looked at their father and uncle. "What do you mean Uncle Hiroshi, Tou-san?" They asked. "Either you two stay in your villages and be criticized for the demons you carry, or you leave your villages and come with us to rebuild Uzushiogakure. Your biological Kaa-san's home." Hiroki and Hiroshi spoke at once. "You can't do that!" Sakura screeched. "Yeah! You have no right to!" Kiba yelled.

"Weren't you the one that was putting Naruto down?" Shino asked. "Do you want Naruto to stay or go?" Kiba asked angrily. "That is not my place to decide." Shino said. "You are not taking our little brother away!" Kankuro and Temari yelled. "You have no authority." Hiruzen said, glaring at Hiroki and Hiroshi. Naruto and Gaara unsealed their forehead protectors. "Otouto, if we go with them, we won't be hurt anymore." Gaara said softly.

"But, if we go, we will leave behind all of our friends." Naruto said. Suddenly, something clicked inside of their brains. 'We never had friends in our villages. Maybe we can start anew in Uzushiogakure.' The twins thought. They smiled at each other and took out a kunai. The slashed through the symbol of their villages and made them burn.

"I, Gaara Uzumaki, am now a Ninja of Uzushiogakure."

"I, Naruto Uzumaki, am now a Ninja or Uzushiogakure."

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This is the longest chapter I have ever made! I mean seriously, over 6,000 words! That's how I roll people!!!! So, I'm just gonna blab on and on about why I can't update anything next week.

Next week, I have a huge test called the ACT Aspire. It's a big deal at my school and I really need to score high on it. I apologize for the delays that will be happening. I am very, very sorry for that. Please bare with me.

Also, I know some of you are waiting for the next chapter of 'The Alliance'. Unfortunately, I have lost some interest in it. Because of that, the next chapter will be really short. Sorry.

I have decided to rewrite 'The Real Me' for everyone who were upset that I discontinued it. Hope you're excited for it. I unpublished it, I think, so I can rewrite and edit some of it. XD!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Moonlight0628

Words: 6051

Olvasás folytatása

You'll Also Like

56.7K 2.2K 26
The war was successful, and they won. Sasuke returned to the village, and Naruto and Sakura both made their dreams come true. They had families, and...
10.1K 115 40
"Who are you I thought I had 3 students?" "Sensei meet my sister Uzumaki Naru" Naru is the forgotten twin. As Naruto was the loud crazy type while s...
335 20 12
Long, long ago in an age when age when shadows were more than made from the cast of sunlight...F**K THAT!!! Betrayal, promises, loyalty, and discrimi...
17.6K 373 18
[DISCONNECTED.] {Once he was an Namikaze.} Naruto knew what family was, he isn't talking about the Namikaze Family, he had a different family. He st...