The Sun, The Moon and The Oce...

By nicolerobinsaan

♡ranked #8 in selflove (omgomgomg) ♡ Escaping her distasteful home in the outback, Sophia Rollins seeks to st... More

extras
chapter one
chapter two
chapter three
chapter four
chapter five
chapter six
chapter seven
chapter eight
chapter nine
chapter ten
chapter eleven
chapter twelve
chapter thirteen
chapter fourteen
chapter fifteen
chapter sixteen
chapter seventeen
thank you so much!
HUGE ANNOUNCMENT
HELP AUSTRALIA

author's note :)

1.8K 30 5
By nicolerobinsaan

❁ ❁ ❁

E   P   I   G   R   A   P   H

"strive to see the light in everything, even if you live in a universe of darkness."

❁❁❁

T   I   M   E   L   I   N   E

march 2017 - ?

❁❁❁

D   E   D   I   C   A   T   I   O  N

to everyone who doesn't believe there is light at the end of the tunnel. if you're going through hell, keep going.

❁❁❁

THE SUN, THE MOON AND THE OCEAN IS AVAILABLE FOR PURCHASE ON AMAZON/KINDLE FOR ONLY 0.99 CENTS. THANK YOU ALL FOR THE LOVE AND SUPPORT.

-----

hello, readers! first of all I want to thank you so much for reading this story, I'm sure you will not regret it!

another thing I would like to address, some of you might have seen the title "The Sun, The Moon, and the Ocean" with a similar storyline here on wattpad before and that's because this is like a "reboot" of the original story that was on here a few months ago. I AM THE SAME AUTHOR AND THIS IS MY STORY, I AM NOT COPYRIGHTING.

but besides that, I hope you love this story as much as I do. thank you so much!

ALSO, I WILL BE UPDATING SMO (The Sun, The Moon and The Ocean) EVERY TUESDAY. 

WARNING

-SMO does include foul language and intimate scenes, so I would recommend 16 and up for my readers

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2M 91.6K 38
✨✨Shortlisted for 2017 WATTYS!✨✨ Losing any human sense sucks. But for Everett North, losing his vision at eight years old made his life a living n...
43 2 31
Have you ever had a reason to fall in love and hope they would cling on for life? No? Than this story might take you for a leap. Terri loves her best...
276K 16.3K 35
She's a disgraced socialite; he's a rodeo star on the rise. When they're forced to fake a relationship, what happens when the sparks feel a little to...
336K 7K 58
𝕴𝖓 𝖆 𝖜𝖔𝖗𝖑𝖉 𝖋𝖚𝖑𝖑 𝖔𝖋 𝖉𝖆𝖗𝖐𝖓𝖊𝖘𝖘 𝖆𝖓𝖉 𝖇𝖑𝖔𝖔𝖉, 𝖈𝖆𝖓 𝖙𝖍𝖊𝖎𝖗 𝖗𝖊𝖑𝖆𝖙𝖎𝖔𝖓𝖘𝖍𝖎𝖕 𝖘𝖍𝖎𝖓𝖊 𝖙𝖍𝖊 𝖇𝖗𝖎𝖌𝖍𝖙𝖊𝖘𝖙...