TWITTER DMS ; ethan Cutkosky

By sun-kssed

"you're my favourite person, you know that?" "you're mine," "don't need to remind me," More

the groupchat was invented
ethan gets sassy
the private chat
21 questions
the heart break
squad chat
skype pt.1
skype pt.2
skype pt.3
courtney
first day
overprotective
spoil season six
Skype with Danny
rude
opinions
sing
gc
date
date night
ryan
smut
420
blithe
jaren
2 days suckers
1 day
different beds
embrace
dinner
ting
eggs
leftover
tysM !! + update.
walked away
long night
carl gallagher
fuck off
date pt.1
date pt.2
Valerie
Kat
EPILOGUE - PART TWO

EPILOGUE PART ONE

5.4K 146 86
By sun-kssed

i was looking back and i read the last chapter.

what a fucking dick move y'all. who the fuck ends 50 chapters with a break up text???? a fucking asshole. thats who.

so, today, i was sitting and eating my mcdonalds and thought

wyn, why don't you just write an epilogue and then an epilogue part 2.

and i said,

ok.

just like a famous guy once said

"let there be light."

but mine was better.

In the epilogues Ethan and Elizabeth are 19 and 20. Just so there is no confusion.

oh so i guess in epilogue 1 it is 2018. how scary yall

ELIZABETH AKA ELLIE : 3 YEARS LATER

I silently ate my plate of food, watching everyone around me converse about their upcoming dinner parties, children, and of course, their jobs. My mom dragged me home to join her New years eve dinner, I was supposed to stay home with Danny but of course she invited us both and if you've met Danny you would know that he couldn't say no to a social event.

When I turned nineteen (last month) I had enough money saved from gigs to rent out a room of an apartment. Danny and I decided to try out the whole living like adults thing and it's been quite breezy so far. I chewed on my slice of turkey as the doorbell rang, my job was to welcome the guests but since I was trapped between uncle John and uncle Kevin I was walking free. I flicked a pea over the table and hit Danny square in the face, he scoffed and grabbed a piece of corn and mimicked my actions. This continued for a minute until my mom announced that Kat and Ethan had arrived.

I felt my heart race at the sound of his name, it's been three years since I last saw him in person, why didn't he come to all the other family dinners? I cautiously glanced at him, he looked handsome. Of course I saw pictures of him but Kat was always in them. I couldn't complain, they were a couple for crying out loud! I rolled my eyes at my own stupidity and continued to eat.

I felt a foot kick me and nevertheless it was Danny. I furrowed my eyebrows at him and he pointed to his phone, I tilted my head in confusion before the realization hit me. I pulled my phone out from my jean pocket and unlocked it, three texts from Danny.

Danny: r u ok

Danny: should we leave????

Danny: omg he keeps looking at u even when Kat is talking. issa love

I rolled my eyes once more before glancing at Ethan again but this time he was already looking at me. I bit the inside of my cheek, a nervous habit I've always had. I stared into his eyes, there was no emotion I could read but lord knows his eyes still radiated beauty. I was the first to look away due to the questioning looks we were receiving from my relatives.

"So, Ethan, how have you been?" Joe, my stepdad, asked. I pretended to eat but I was actually listening to their conversation from across the table. Danny was also intrigued, I could tell
by the way his body was hunched over the table, his head tilted so he could hear properly.

"I've been good, how have you been?" His voice sounded so smooth, it reminded me of a knife cutting through warm butter. I shouldn't be feeling this way, it has been three years, I should be over it. That, and because he was dating my cousin.

"We've been great. You've grown since we last saw you, right Liz? Doesn't he look good?" Fuck you Joe. Joe looked at me and smiled, a teasing smile, a smile where he was silently telling me that I should've stayed with Ethan. I hummed a 'mhm', not even looking at Ethan.

An hour has past and we still haven't even had dessert. I felt trapped here. I couldn't talk to him and it killed me, I loved seeing him happily converse with Kat and her mom but part of me wishes that it was me making him smile. We were friends for a short while after the break up, but Kat felt threatened apparently and didn't want me in the picture. It was hard letting go because no matter how hard I tried, we couldn't speak to one another.

"I'll be right back," I said barely audible. I pushed passed Kevin and made my way to my bedroom, I needed to be alone. I shut my bedroom door and jumped into my unmade bed. My mom bought me a queen sized mattress for my new apartment, she said it was a birthday gift and I had to accept it. The sheets were newly washed and the blanket smelt like lavender. I inhaled a deep breath before closing my eyes. Maybe if I fell asleep my mom would think I was sick and I would be able to skip out on the dinner.

I heard the door open and I immediately told the person to go away. I didn't want to be bothered by Joe or someone asking what was wrong because truth be told, I wasn't too sure. I heard it shut and a sigh of relief left my lips, thank heavens.

"I missed you," I felt electricity surge through me as the voice I fell in love with three years ago said those words. I continued to lay still, unable to move because I was afraid I would explode. "I know you're awake. Talk to me Ellie, please,"

"Are you sure that's a good idea? I mean since you're dating Voldemort and all," I sarcastically said, turning around to face him. He snorted before looking down at me, he reluctantly ran his hand through my hair and nodded.

"I only get paid to date Voldemort," He sighed, still running his fingers though my hair. It was odd how comfortable I was with him touching me. "You're the one who pushed me away,"

"I thought that was what you wanted? And if you're not actually dating her why are you here?" I questioned, he removed his hand and brought it to his lap. His mouth opened and closed repeatedly as if he was trying to find the right words to say.

"I came to see you, I miss-"

"Ethan, stop. You can't just come out of nowhere and say you miss me, that's not fair," I interjected. I felt heat rush to my face and anger take over my body. "We're not the same kids we used to be, we're different. I'm not that naive little girl anymore!" I exclaimed, we were now both eye to eye as I sat up. He stared at my face, shamelessly scanning my face all over. Silence followed, neither of us thinking of what to say. He bit his lip before speaking.

"You know what's not fair? That we don't get to be together because you're always putting others first. It was you from the beginning and I will always fucking love you, why couldn't you let me love you? I really hated you, I really did, you weren't thinking about what I wanted, you didn't listen to what I wanted. The thing is though, after three years I still fucking love you. I love you so much that I hate it," He was right. I never actually listened to him, I was only thinking of what I thought he wanted. I knew he was right, but I wouldn't admit it to him. But, he always did get the truth out of me.

"You're right. You really are but I don't think you and I get a second chance," I felt a tear roll down my cheek but I quickly wiped it away. "You're 'dating' my cousin or whatever and what will my family think of me? They'll say I'm a whore for stealing you away and not even that what about your fans? But, I'm more so scared of you. What if you're in love with the old me and you grow irritated with who I am now," I grabbed his hands and held them, they were warm and welcoming. I missed feeling his touch on my skin.

"Kat and I never actually dated, she thought she liked me but that ended as soon as it started. She thought I needed to move on from you so she made me stop talking to you and all this other bullshit. And who fucking cares about the others, as long as I'm with you I have everything I need. We'll figure it out." He gave a small smile and I believed him. We would figure this mess out, but are we ready for it?

"If you're here in the morning maybe we can gradually start over," I shrugged, draping his hands over my shoulders. He nodded.

"I'd love that very much,"

"Good. Now kiss me." I smiled before pulling him onto me. I don't know if it was because I was happy that he would be mine again or because he looked so good after an argument. I pulled the blankets over us and brought my lips back to his.

We made out for twenty more minutes before we came out for air. Our legs were tangled together and at this moment I felt as if I had the gasoline to my fire, I felt alive. We were burning brighter than ever.

"We can do." He said, sliding his hand under the blanket to my hand, where he wrapped his fingers around mine.

-

I woke up back at my home with Ethan beside me in my bed. Wow, Ethan Cutkosky back in my bed. I smirked at the thought and traced my fingers along his jaw line. I left small, gentle kisses where my fingers had been and straddled him. I was surprised that he wasn't awakened from the shift of my weight onto him. I started to kiss the left side of his face before moving down to his neck. He stirred a little bit, but didn't wake up. I groaned, how could this boy still be sleeping.

The kisses started to turn into love bites as I went lower on his neck and then to his chest. I stopped once I reached his nipples and just stared down at him, he looked so vulnerable when he was asleep, did I really want to wake him?

"Mm, why'd you stop princess?" He fluttered his eyes open and I gaped at him. What a fucking dick head. I swatted his chest, making him laugh. "My turn,"

He flipped us over and was now straddling my thighs. He kissed my face so lightly I felt like an angel was hitting my face with their wings. As he went lower the kisses lasted longer. Once he reached just below my ear I moaned. Flashbacks from when he visited me three years ago invaded my mind. We were adults this time, he could actually give me smut if he wanted to.

I involuntarily arched my back off the bed and tangled my fingers in his hair, which was gorgeous and longer than last time.

"You're," He kissed my nose. "So," Then my forehead. "Beautiful," Then my lips. "And you know what else?"

"What?" I asked.

"I love you so fucking much." He smiled, still hovering over me. I felt a warm tingle
grow in my stomach and spread all throughout my body.

"I love you too, but you know what?"

"What?"

Oh how the tables have turned.

"I would love you a whole lot more if you just gave me smut." I laughed, winking at him. "I'm kidding but by all means go ahead,"

"As you wish,"

-

yes hello i am alive & i hope you all are too !!!!!

THERE IS A SECOND PART TO THIS SO PLEASE DO NOT FRET, THIS IS NOT THE END.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

902 27 42
"You are the best thing that's ever been mine"
9.1K 136 57
"You're mine and mine only. You're my boy."
17.3K 492 28
"I miss you."
20.8K 1.1K 15
"don't fall inlove with me now sim" "i know this dick is good ;)" "ew..." "never."