She's a Malfoy!?

Par GirlMeetsUnicorn

Her name is Pandora Malfoy. Or at least that's what her birth certificate says. Oh, how she wishes it wasn'... Plus

Chapter 1.) Pandora ____?
Please read
Moving The Book

New Book!

25 1 3
Par GirlMeetsUnicorn

Alright so this my first Harry Potter fanfic, and I must admit, I'm new. I haven't seen the movies cause I wanted to read the series first. I've recently finished The Sorcerer's Stone (Philosophers Stone whichever you'd like to call it) and I'm now reading Chamber Of Secrets. I do know of things that come down the line, mainly cause Potterheads are the biggest fandom in the world. Draco is one of my favorite characters because he so misunderstood. He's the boy who never had a choice.
If you disagree then this is not for you. I've decided to start at the beginning (1st year).

Continuer la Lecture

Vous Aimerez Aussi

438K 10.9K 60
𝐋𝐚𝐝𝐲 𝐅𝐥𝐨𝐫𝐞𝐧𝐜𝐞 𝐇𝐮𝐧𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐝𝐨𝐧, 𝐝𝐚𝐮𝐠𝐡𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐨𝐟 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐰𝐞𝐥𝐥-𝐤𝐧𝐨𝐰𝐧 𝐚𝐧𝐝, 𝐦𝐨𝐫𝐞 𝐢𝐦𝐩𝐨𝐫𝐭𝐚𝐧𝐭𝐥𝐲, 𝐰𝐞𝐥𝐥-𝐫...
242K 7K 81
Daphne Bridgerton might have been the 1813 debutant diamond, but she wasn't the only miss to stand out that season. Behind her was a close second, he...
200K 7K 97
Ahsoka Velaryon. Unlike her brothers Jacaerys, Lucaerys, and Joffery. Ahsoka was born with stark white hair that was incredibly thick and coarse, eye...
620K 31.4K 60
A Story of a cute naughty prince who called himself Mr Taetae got Married to a Handsome yet Cold King Jeon Jungkook. The Union of Two totally differe...