Structure.

By iamjanessaelliot

Sequel to Heart Under Construction. More

Sequel
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 5
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 9
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 31
Update!

Chapter 30

4.1K 197 27
By iamjanessaelliot

Ky POV

"So than the lady-" Alisha got cut off by my phone ringing.

She smacked her lips.

"Fuckin nevermind than" she said as she walked away from me after waving her hand in my direction. "Can never have 2 seconds of your time anyways" I heard her mumble.

It was one of my high school friends calling me. I was gonna let this one go to voicemail.

"Come here" I told my fiancée as I put my phone back in my pocket while it continued to ring.

She just continued to look in the frozen meat section.

We were at the grocery store and she was trying to tell me a story that she was extremely excited about but it seemed like every 5 seconds she was cut off by something.

She was frustrated and I completely understood why. She was also very tired so I was extra patient with her. We were up until about 5 a.m. with eachother and not to mention how exhausting the wedding was for us... She just needed her Ky time and sleep that's all.

"Baby I know you heard me try to tell every single person that I was busy" I exclaimed.

It felt like every single human being I knew wanted to talk to me today.

I used the cart as a guide to help me walk... I only walk with my knee brace on now so I needed to be at a slower, steady pace.

"Can you please come here?" I spoke seriously to her while standing in one spot.

She was wandering around in her work clothes as if she was unbothered.

She had a 2 hour time span in between her 2 shifts and wanted to spend it with me but everybody knew about our engagement now so my mom's friends and everybody else I knew wanted to get my thoughts on it so I knew why she was frustrated.

She breathed out and slowly came over to me before standing infront of me and eventually looking up.

Her eyes were so tired.

Before I could say anything she slowly walked into my arms and laid her head on my chest.

My heart instantly melted. I wrapped my arms around her.

"Awwwee" I said softly while burying my face in her neck. I kissed her head a couple times. "I'm sorry baby. I don't want you to feel like I'm not paying attention to you" I added.

She breathed out quietly.

"It's okay. I know it wasn't on purpose" she softly spoke.

She kissed my cheek before rubbing my back softly.

I smiled to myself.

She gets very soft and gentle when she needed to feel affection. She was already soft and gentle but she gave what she wanted and even though she never said it, I knew it.

Shay POV

I blushed bright red while putting my towel around my body.

What happened last night was the most memorable, craziest and relieving experience of my whole life.

I loved how he was completely going out of his way to make me feel like I lost my virginity to him the way I planned to and acted as if it was my first real time because technically it was.

After what I experienced with him last night I was super shy around him. It was a weird combination of feelings because it was like I was extremely shy, yet so comfortable at the same time.

I was soooooo tired and my body hurt... Most definitely I was the current definition of exhausted.

I glanced over and Carter had a towel around his waist as he sat on the end of the bed, fidgeting with his watch.

Infront of him laid our grey matching sweat outfits.

They were so cute.

Mine had Mrs. Johnson and our wedding date and his had the same obviously except his had "Mr. Johnson".

We were about to go to LAX to catch our flight to our honeymoon. I didn't know when the flight was because he planned the whole thing but he said we needed to head out soon.

Quickly acknowledging how ridiculously sore my body was, I went to lay on the other side of the bed.

I started laughing because he was sitting on the bed for the same exact reason as I was laying on the bed in nothing but a towel.... we were exhausted from eachother 🙊

Not to mention, I still had to put makeup over all of our hickies 🤦🏽‍♀️

Carter POV
*2 Hours Later*

We were in line at security check station and we were very slowly moving. I was getting more tired by the minute so I just laid my head in my baby's neck with my arms around her.

I finally told her where we were going and she almost cried but excitement took over.

We are having our honeymoon in a foreign spot. We're going to Bora Bora.

I've been thinking about Tahiti, Bora Bora and Greece but I couldn't decide so we're going to Bora Bora for our honeymoon and the other places for regular vacations.

I knew she would love it because she likes deserted areas, open water and scenery so beautiful Bora Bora huts were the perfect place.

I was ecstatic and overjoyed. I couldn't wait to experience this new life with her... I thanked God every single day 😌

I breathed out after breathing in my wife's perfume before thinking how this flight was no joke. It's gonna take forever to get there but it's totally worth it.

My thoughts were cut off by the ladies who were doing pat downs.

We had to take our zip-up jackets off and shoes, leaving me in a wife beater and socks with my wife in basically the same.

Shay was still taking the stuff out of her pockets so she told me to go first.

I stepped where the lady asked me to and spread my legs a little before putting my arms out.

As soon as she touched me, I knew what she was trying to do.

I rolled my eyes and quickly grew irritated. This has happened to me before numerous times.

She ran her fingers over my arms very slowly and gripped my triceps before she ran her hands down my chest from the back.

"Can you speed this up?" I asked.

She didn't respond.

"Oh can you make sure there's nothing in my HANDS!!" I mocked, putting my left hand in her face, flashing my marriage band to her.

I turned around in the same position except this time, facing my wife while this lady slowly traveled her hands up my leg.

Her hand was slowly about to approach my dick on purpose while she looked at my wife.

I instantly moved out of her reach.

"This lady is touching too close to my private areas. I know it's procedure but this officer clearly doesn't know the maneuver of touching the back and front of the leg appropriately. Can I have another officer physically search me?" I blandly asked with my voice extra loud so everybody could hear me. "I'm minding my own business with my wife and this officer is blaintly trying to touch areas that don't need to be touched by anybody except my fuckin wife" I said irritated.

The lady looked at me as if she had been caught.

She was trying to embarrass my baby, well I'm about to embarrass her. Period.

I wouldn't have expected such unprofessionalism from such a widely known airport staff but I don't got time for the bullshit.

Instantly feeling humiliated, she left her coworkers here to finish the job.

"Um I'm so sorry about that sir" the man spoke as he stood up to finish the search.

"But who was he inside last night?..... mmmmhm lil bitch" I heard my wife say with a attitude to the lady.

I gasped and chuckled that she was that outta pocket.

She crossed her arms.

"What?" She said with a attitude to me after getting searched.

"Oh hell naw" I mumbled while pulling her to me.

I pushed her against the wall to a secrete location that nobody could see. Custodial opening.

She was about to turn around and start talking shit, I pressed my body against hers and slowly grinded my dick in her big ole booty for a second to let her feel what her attitude did to me.

She gasped and put her hands to her face.

"Don't give me no damn attitude just because" I said seriously.

She knew she was gonna stop the attitude but didn't want to apologize and also didn't want to explain why she was giving me attitude because she simply didn't know why.

She stubbornly folded her arms.

I stepped back and smacked her ass hard, making a clap noise as she jumped up.

She giggled and screamed at the same time.

I laughed while I walked off.

"Hurry up lil girl" I spoke to her as she trailed behind me.

We got on the plane and had a whole new level first class experience. It was like twin beds right next to eachother with a table between us and a tv infront of us.

We ate and kicked back.

I laid back and looked at my wife while she spoke so excitedly to me.

I scrunched my eyebrows together while I tried my hardest to stay awake and respond back.

She looked at me and stop talking while giving me a soft smile before leaning over and pulling my blankets over me.

She kissed my forehead and was about to get back in her previous position but I grabbed her hand.

She looked at me confused for a second, I knew she was about to ask me if I wanted something.

"I just wanna hold it" I whispered finally closing my eyes.

Seconds later, I felt her rubbing her fingers softly over my hand while I listened to her nails gently scrolling on the iPad screen...

Shay POV

My husband has been asleep for 2 hours already with his XXL head self.

My big ole baby was tired 😌

As I sat here eager for my honeymoon, all I could think about was trying to immediately get pregnant.

It was all I was going to think about from now on especially because I know that it only takes one time to get pregnant...

As crazy as it might sound, I honestly hoped I was pregnant right now.

My thoughts were cut off by the flight attendant coming over and asking me if I wanted anything.

I told her I was fine and she walked off with a warm smile.

I felt myself getting sleepy even though my excitement was keeping me up.

My body was so sore and tired, especially my back.

I was laying back and trying to get comfortable when I heard my husband speak.

"Hey bighead" he spoke.

I couldn't help but laugh at his sudden alertness.

"Congratulations your finally awake" I spoke to him while laying on my side with my back facing him.

I breathed out and knew that my back was gonna keep me from sleeping good.

I put a pillow in between my legs and laid my head on my folded arm, slightly tucked in.

Seconds before I was gonna reposition myself, I felt a big warm hand go up my shirt.

I breathed out immediately relaxed.

Carter gently rubbed my back while the feeling of complete comfort drifted me off to sleep...

Plan on updating again soon 💛

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

51.7K 1.6K 35
Sequel to Hood Love. UNDER CONSTRUCTION 🚧 DOING ALOT OF EDITING SO PLEASE BEAR WITH ME
629K 19.9K 45
After Shay thinks things are finally cut off with her abusive, obsessed boyfriend Dante of 3 years, she seems to believe that all guys are the same...
15.6K 953 43
Love & War.
41.4K 993 53
Sssshhhj, just enjoy.