Mr. Mendes | shawn mendes

By sinfulmendess

When it was myself and thirty other students, he was Mr. Mendes. When it was just him and I, he was Shawn. More

zero.
one.
two.
three.
four.
five.
six.
seven.
eight.
nine.
ten.
eleven.
twelve.
thirteen.
fourteen.
fifteen.
sixteen.
eighteen.
nineteen.
twenty.
twenty-one.
twenty-two.
twenty-three.
twenty-four.
twenty-five.
twenty-six.
twenty-seven.
twenty-eight.
twenty-nine.
thirty.
thirty-one.
thirty-two.
thirty-three.
thirty-four.
thirty-five.
thirty-six.
thirty-seven.
thirty-eight.
thirty-nine.
forty.
forty-one.
forty-two.
forty-three.
forty-four.
forty-five.
forty-six.
forty-seven.
forty-eight.
forty-nine.
fifty.
fifty-one.
fifty-two.
fifty-three.
fifty-four.
epilogue.
author's note!
a/n!

seventeen.

34.3K 633 458
By sinfulmendess

"So," Shawn mumbled, hand on my shirtless back as we laid in my bed after we had just exchanged 'oral favors'. "I need a student representative to join me upstate for a faculty meeting this weekend. I figured because you cover school news, and you're an excellent student, I'd take you."

"Just because I work for The Blaze and have a good GPA, hm?" I mumbled, looking up at him with a playful grin. "Not because that means we'd be away, just us, for the weekend?"

"That's maybe a part of it." He replied, placing a kiss on my lips. "Because then I can make you come over and over again in my hotel bed."

"Shawn!" I giggled, my cheeks heating up as I rolled my eyes.

"I'm just saying the truth!" He replied defensively, a grin on his features as his hands squeezed my waist.

"I'll go, though. I'm sure it could be something good for the news. What's the meeting for, anyways?"

"Where funding is going, plus the rising reports of sexual assault and discrimination against women."

"Ah," I nodded, biting my lip. "It's been such an issue lately. Too many nasty boys not understanding that no means no."

"Look at that, my smart and incredibly woke girlfriend," Shawn teased, causing me to glance at him.

"Girlfriend?"

"I... I mean, only if that's what you want. Like, you don't have to be. I just kinda, like, figured, you know? I mean, if that's not cool with you though, we can like-"

"Shawn," I giggled, shaking my head as I leaned forward, kissing his lips gently. "It's fine, boyfriend."

He grinned, pressing his lips back to my own before pulling back, squeezing my waist once more. "I should go before the girls get back, hm?"

"Yeah, their study group should be ending soon." I pouted, stumbling out of bed as Shawn pulled me up. "I'll see you tomorrow?"

I watched as he slipped his clothes back on, sighing dreamily and dramatically, while reaching for my robe, which hung behind my door.

"Tomorrow, baby." He nodded, walking over and pressing his lips to my forehead as he opened my bedroom door.

"Bye," I giggled softly, my mind in a post-orgasmic, cloud nine haze.

A weekend with Shawn was definitely something to look forward to.

[]

"You're gonna be alone with Mendes?" Sasha squealed, eyeing my bag as I packed for the weekend.

"In separate hotel rooms, Sash. I'm driving up there alone, too. Plus, Principle Wilson will be there. So not completely alone." I informed her, shrugging casually.

Maybe the driving part was a lie. I planned to leave my car at Shawn's place, and drive up with him. The principle would be there, though, because it was necessary.

"Still!" She laughed, shaking her head. "With Caroline gone to meet Jack's parents back in Nebraska, Arizona and I will be loners here!"

"Yeah, right," I rolled my eyes, giggling as I put my clothes in the bag. "You two will definitely go out and pull someone. Just don't have an orgy, okay?"

"That's actually a great idea." Sasha teased, wiggling her brows at me. "Just let us know if you get dicked, please? You'll be gone until Monday, so we'll be waiting by the phone eagerly."

I shook my head, tossing a random item of clothing at her. "Shut up, nothing's gonna happen."

She grabbed what I had thrown at her, a shriek coming from her lips as she held the maroon, lace panties up. "But if you're taking these, you're clearly hoping for something."

With flaming cheeks, I grabbed the underwear from her and shoved them into the bag, glaring playfully at her.

"Shoo, Sash. I need to shower and go to bed at a decent time. We've got our first meeting tomorrow right when we get there."

"You sound so sophisticated and fancy," Sasha grinned, getting up from my bed before making her way out of my room. "Make sure to charge your camera for The Blaze!"

"I love you!" I shouted back, thankful she had reminded me.

Once I had set everything ready for The Blaze, I made my way to the bathroom, deciding to shower and make myself presentable for Shawn.

An hour later, I had exfoliated, shaved, deep conditioned, and everything else that was necessary.

I made sure I had the right outfits packed, along with what I had purchased from work for this weekend.

I gazed at the pale pink silk robe and white lingerie set, an excited grin on my lips before I packed them into the bag, zipping it shut and setting it by the door.

This weekend was gonna be good.

[]

"Give me the aux cord!"

"No, I'm not listening to your top 40 pop shit!"

"Shawn! Give it to me!" I laughed, trying to grab the cord from his hands.

"My car, my rules!"

"Shut up! I'm the passenger, I get deejay!"

Our bickering continued for about five more minutes before I grabbed the cord, sticking my tongue out happily as I plugged my phone in.

"Ha!" I gloated, pressing play on my playlist with a bright grin.

"Whoa, The Stones?" Shawn perked a brow as Sympathy For The Devil began to play.

"Mhm. And you thought I'd listen to pop shit." I remarked smartly.

"I'm impressed, Miss Ange." He teased, grinning over at me.

I smiled proudly, brushing my hair behind my ear as we cruised along the highway, humming along and singing to the songs that played.

After about an hour, Shawn pulled over to fill up gas, then let me know we only had around thirty more minutes until we'd get to our hotel, where the meetings would also be held.

He got back into the car as I switched playlists, causing him to groan loudly as Ariana began to sing Side to Side.

"You said you wouldn't play pop!"

"I never said that!" I giggled, propping my feet up on the dash as I looked at him and began to sing. "These friends keep talkin' way too muuuch,"

He shook his head, letting out another groan as I wiggled my hips in the seat, my hand moving down my body playfully while I sang louder.

"Booooy, you got me walkin' side to side!"

"Is this a sexual song? Like, lowkey?" Shawn glanced at me, brows furrowed together.

"First off; did you just say lowkey?" I laughed loudly, turning the song lower before nodding my head. "Secondly, yes, it's about getting it so good, you can't walk straight after."

"I guess I should give you reason to be singing it, then."

"Shawn!" I smacked his shoulder, a playful gasp causing my jaw to drop dramatically.

"I'm just saying!"

"Be quiet and drive!"

[]

"Miss Ange, this is my daughter, Annie. She'll be with you conduct interviews, and edit anything you may need help with." Principle Wilson smiled as I walked into the business center, where the meeting would be held. "She's just graduated from NYU, so she definitely will be a big help."

"It's nice to meet you, Julianna," Annie smiled, offering a friendly wave as well.

She had a nice smile and comforting eyes, and I liked her almost immediately.

"You too!" I grinned back, following her and her father to the table designated for East High. "NYU? I'm impressed. That's somewhere I'll apply to."

"You'd love it! My dad told me how committed you are to The Blaze, and NYU sounds perfect for you." Annie nodded excitedly. "You should totally come visit sometime!"

"I'd love to! But journalism isn't my first choice. Nursing is my passion."

"Yeah? There's some really good nursing programs in New York. When you visit, I'll take you on a tour."

Annie and I continued to talk as we sat down at the table, and I realized we had more in common than we had expected.

I noticed Shawn wasn't around yet, which confused me because he said he was going to check us in, so that I could come here and nobody would suspect anything by us walking in together.

I was setting up the tripod with my camera, humming as I pushed record right when Mr. Wilson spoke.

"Julianna, do you know where Mr. Mendes is?" He asked, a frown on his face as the meeting was beginning.

"I saw him checking in when I was walking over here." I lied smoothly, shrugging as I glanced to his empty chair. "Oh, there he is."

Shawn approached, changed into a suit, and I couldn't help but grin as his dark red tie matched my dress.

He shook the principle's hand, as well as Annie's, before offering me a more casual wave and smile.

"Miss Ange," He spoke, taking the seat next to mine. "I've got to say that I'm fond of the color of your dress."

"Mr. Mendes," I mumbled, a smirk on my lips. "I'm fond of that tie."

The conference began, the four of us turning our attention to the stage.

I found myself coming deeply interested in what was going on, my brows furrowed in concentration before I felt a hand on my knee.

I turned quickly, my cheeks heating up as I realized it was Shawn. He made sure Annie and Mr. Wilson weren't watching before he silently mouthed to me.

"Meet me in my room after this."

-----------

thank you all for all your feedback!! your comments always make me smile.

please continue to vote, comment, and share this story! x

-n

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

17.5K 426 64
𝐁𝐨𝐲, 𝐲𝐨𝐮'𝐫𝐞 𝐬𝐮𝐜𝐡 𝐚 𝐝𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐦 𝐈𝐟 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐜𝐚𝐧 𝐛𝐞𝐥𝐢𝐞𝐯𝐞? editing in progress...
375K 6.9K 54
"Do you have a crush on me?" He asks "No.." I try to deny it. "I think you do..." he says and he gets closer. He is as close as we've never been bef...
1.9K 71 13
complete ||
113K 2K 22
The thought of him was everything. He was on my mind all the time. My heart was only for him when i seen him on the first day. I needed him, but i...