Programmed to Glow [A KaitoxL...

By InkpenA113

This was the world they lived in. A world where a glowing chest meant you've found the person you're destine... More

Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Guys I'm So Sorry...
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty-One
Chapter Twenty-Two
Chapter Twenty-Three
Chapter Twenty-Four
Chapter Twenty-Five
Chapter Twenty-Six
Chapter Twenty-Seven
Chapter Twenty-Eight
Chapter Twenty-Nine
Chapter Thirty
Chapter Thirty-One
If You Need Something Else to Read...

Prolouge

1.9K 65 35
By InkpenA113

My name is Len Kagamine. I'm 16 years old in the 10th grade. I attend Crypton High School along with my twin sister, Rin.

I'm a top of the class student. I've never failed a test and all my teachers rely on me for important things. I also participate in the Band Club, I play guitar, flute, and drums, but my favorite instrument to play would have to be shoulder keyboard.

As amazing as my life sounds, it's still complete hell. Everyone has something in their life that makes them wish they didn't exist. Something that makes them want to just fall asleep and never wake up again. Something that makes you want to run away and never come back, but that something just keeps coming back to hurt you.

His name is Kaito Shion.

He was a star soccer player, and probably the most popular guy in school. He was dating Miku Hatsune, the most popular girl in school everyone loved. Every girl wanted a chance with Kaito, and every guy wanted to be Kaito.

But that damn smile of his was a damn fake...

Every time when I was alone, in the locker room or after school when nobody is around... he'd beat me up. Every day, for no reason, he'd just grab me and beat me up. One time he even broken my glasses, cutting my face. Every time my parents saw the bruises and cuts made by Kaito, I would just tell them I fell or something like that. Rin played Girl's Soccer, and was naturally violent, so I was able to tell them she attacked me sometimes...

But I'm starting to really hate Kaito. Now he just does it for fun. After Gym Class, at the end of the day, he'd pull me to a secluded part of the locker room to beat me up...
He isn't like this with anyone else. Everyone thinks Kaito is just the most perfect guy ever... especially Miku. And they aren't even soulmates...

If someone was your soulmate, your chests would glow when you've found each other and needed each other, and you'd both always be in love... I've seen a glow between other people, but never between Miku and Kaito. What they had was fake... I don't get how people can't understand that...

But sadly, this was my life... I was a teachers pet with good grades, that always gets beaten up by the "best" guy in school.

And I have yet to find my soulmate...

————

   I'm editing this book of it's spelling, grammar, and shit mistakes. Check my message board for more info.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

502 16 13
Rinto, a regular student just getting on with his day as a normal teen boy crushing on his crush Rin, until this random girl Lenka shows up and just...
27K 667 16
(y/n) (l/n), a beautiful young woman at the age of 19, thought she couldn't be happier. She was working for her best friends, which were also known a...
9.3K 197 22
Fukase and Len loved each other, but there was always misunderstanding between them; and also Moke. Maybe slight NSFW in future chapters. Contains le...
2K 39 10
WARNING THIS FANFICTION HAS ANGST AND NSFW. The vocaloid are a successful group with so many fans and support. One day master announces that because...