PLAYING AND GOT PLAYED (BOOK...

By SleeplessInChicago

THIS IS BOOK #3 OF THE ( MEN OF SPORTS SERIES ) What do you get when you have the mother of 5 hunky men all i... More

PLAYING AND GOT PLAYED
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11

Chapter 8

24.2K 511 17
By SleeplessInChicago

Chapter 8

Molly’s POV

“Hmm I don’t think he was to keen on anyone seeing that sexy ass of yours.” Evelyn smirked at me. “Hey and why haven’t you guys told him I am a twin?  I would have thought I would have at least made it to one of your conversations.” She pouted at me.

“Ahh Changa” I call her monkey because she gets mad when I do it and it makes me happy to get her mad.

“Don’t call me monkey Molly, Did I tell you I am doing PR for the Chicago Fire? Yeah I have that yummy Victor in my sights now. I know Evelyn Maria said he was a jerk to her growing up. But When I was told we were recruiting him. I looked up all his info and found out he was Michelle’s son.  I was so excited about it.” She tells me.

“She always reminds you to call her Aunt Michelle too like us” I remind her.

She blushed “I know but you grew up calling her that. I didn’t come along until I was 16. So it’s still hard for me.”

“Yeah I guess your right” I tell her and then a man walked into the Gym.

“Hi My names” he started to say.

“Joe, you must be Rose and Sergio’s Joe” I tell him smiling. “Sorry you were not able to come to the wedding. But they made me promise to treat you good.” I tell him smiling.

“Well I know who you are. I have seen you fight my dear. Superb, I had mentioned to Roger that he should talk to you about joining the gym. I had no idea you were married to him when I talked about you.” He smirks at me.

That made me laugh, “This is Evelyn” I tell him and he shakes her hand.

“Well nice to meet you but I have some work to get done.”She tells Joe and says bye to me and then walks over to the office. “Hey Roger, Joe’s here and I’m off nice meeting you.” She tells him and walks out the door.

Oh crap I hope Roger didn’t catch her discrepancy. But he walked out of the room and started talking to Joe so I sighed in relief.  We spent the rest of the afternoon talking about business and what our future plans for the gym were. I held Monica since she had woken up.

About an hour later Grady came in with Aunt Michelle. “I’ve come for the baby since you guys are working. Grandma and Monica are going shopping. Right munchkin she said as she grabbed the baby.

“Wow the place looks a lot better” said Grady.

I heard he wasn’t really helping out as much because he had plans to still move away. Michelle wasn’t happy about that but hey. She was not going to push him on it. I helped Michelle take the baby things in the car and went to get changed. Since I’m here I was going to take advantage and work out. I didn’t have to worry about people coming in since we had our grand opening in 2 weeks.

“Grady did you bring workout clothes?’ I asked him.

“I always carry my gym bag in the car. But there is no way I’m letting you kick my ass. We already had one guy punched out by one of you crazy girls.” He tells me making me laugh.

“Yeah I heard Rose knocked Jed out cold.” I say laughing.

“That girl has a mean right hook, believe me I also had a firsthand meeting with it.” Said Joe as he rubbed his chin, making us laugh all over again.

So I went to the punching bag and Grady went to the weights. Roger and Joe were talking a little more before Roger started to show Joe some of his moves. I was really bummed out when he put his shirt back on. Man I really like to look at his tattoos. I smiled wickedly, yeah the tattoos.

“Stop looking at my brother like he’s a piece of meat.” Grady said from behind me startling me.

“I was not looking at your brother” I tell him.

“Sure you weren’t. I think that drool on the corner of your mouth says otherwise.” I reached up and wiped my mouth making him laugh. Damn Grady.

After we finished working out I showered and Grady gave me a lift home since Roger still had other things to do with Joe. Michelle had also gone and picked mom up so I was left alone. I headed out to get a facial and a manicure and Pedy.  

Rogers POV

I was finishing things up with Joe and all I kept thinking about were those pictures of Molly in my desk. Shit, shit I have to stop that since I was feeling my little roger swelling again. Good thing we were finishing up here in the office and my desk covered me.

“Well Roger, I am really looking forward to working for you and Molly.” Joe was saying when I tuned back into him.

“No Joe, you will be working with us. Not for us, big difference.” I told him. I truly do believe we are equal if not him higher than me because of his knowledge. We have to always give credit and respect when it is due.

“I’m sorry I can’t see you out, but I will see you tomorrow.” I tell him because there is no fucking way I’m standing up. I had a full blown hard on now.

“Um well Sorry but I got a glimpse of the pictures before you put them away and. Well with all due respect. You are one lucky son of a bitch.” He tells me as he leaves.

I sat there with my mouth open “Holy fucking shit! There is no way I’m going to let her use these pictures ever!” I scream out when I regain my bearings. I pulled the picture out and sat there looking at them. She was one truly gorgeous woman.

But it’s her soul I love. Not to mention that she gave me a little bundle of joy. That I had no idea I really needed in my life until she was there. I knew I felt lost and alone. Now I feel happy and well whole. I tilted the chair and balanced it on the back legs.

I was thinking about my stunning kick as wife and lost my balance. I hit my head on the wall before I hit the floor and everything went black.

FLASHBACK

When she pulled of her shirt I was speechless. She was perfect and then before I knew it she was trying to cover herself with her hands. “No don’t, let me look at you.” I said to her and I lifted her chin with my fingers and her eyes connected with mine.

“I don’t know why I never went looking for you. You have always been in the back of my mind. I swear at times I think I have even imagined you at my fights.” I tell her.

“I was there. I have been to all the ones closest to home” she told me. I felt my heart swell. So she has been to other fights.

I leaned in and kissed her as I slowly removed the rest of her clothes. She was magnificent, very toned. I explored her body with my hands as I continued to kiss her. I just couldn’t wait and I prepared to enter her and was met with resistance.

I pulled away from the kiss and she looked at me. “I’m sorry, but I haven’t. Um well that’s to say I never.” She kept stuttering and turning red. Then it all made sense. The things she said before.

“Molly, you saved yourself for me?” I asked still not believing this.

Her blush just kept deepening and deepening. “Thank you Molly” I said to her as I moved back. She looked at me shocked then I saw the tears form in her eyes.

“Oh baby no. I am so honored that you saved yourself for me. I just think this should be done perfectly.” I tell her as I then kiss her and then for once in my life. I thought about another. I was so used to having sex. Getting what I wanted and not caring if she got off or not. Then I would leave or tell them to leave.

But with Molly, I showed her all the pleasure I could give her body. I lavished attention to every part of her and when she was crying from too much pleasure I made her mine. I must admit I even felt the urge to cry myself; it was that powerful for me.

I was standing there having some out of body experience, reliving the feeling. Reliving the love I felt for her at that moment. That was also when I remembered what happened. I was so into the love making that I braced myself on the wall and the back board slammed against the wall and the paper weight on the book shelf fell and hit my head.

“Holy shit that’s right. I remember the big bump I had on my head the next day. I also remember the pain I was in for 3 days. I saw I just grabbed the paper weight and tossed it aside and lay next to her and whispered to her that I loved her.

Then I remembered what I did. When I awoke groggy and in pain I saw someone in my bed. I had for some reason forgotten half of the previous day. I just assumed it was one of the groupies that come home with me. I gave her the same fucking speech I give every girl.

The whole, “last night was fun and well sorry but I don’ even remember your name. But the fun is over and you have to leave now. My head is killing me and I don’t have time to deal with any tears so please just go without trouble. I only do girls once, so don’t come looking for me.”

Damn I realized I was such an asshole before.

I remember she said nothing. She just had a hurt look in her eyes. She got dressed and left. I was in so much pain I went back to bed and was in bed half the day. But I could not get her face out of my head. I could not get the little bits that would come to me out of my mind.

The paper weight must have really given me a concussion or sent me into shock. But what ever happened. I lost the best part of that night.

END FLASHBACK

I woke up on the floor of my office and felt sick to my stomach. I ran to the bathroom and just vomited. All that kept flashing through my head was everything wrong I have done to Molly. I took her innocence when she hadn’t really wanted to in the beginning. Then I treated her like a common slut kicking her out of my home.

No wonder she never called and told me about the baby. Then I said all those nasty things to her at the wedding. I was starting to feel like I was hyperventilating now.

What have I done!!

She will never forgive me..

……………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………….

Comment……………………………………………………………

Ok so I hate spider’s long story why. But anyway because I don’t like them I saw a cover with a spider on it and the story is called SPIDEY.. By @TheOrangutan

So of course once I saw it said romance I was curious to read it. Well it was a change from what I usually read in a good way. It’s only 4 pages and I think you guys will like it. So here is the link. Check it out…

 http://www.wattpad.com/story/1118988-spidey

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

430K 8.8K 18
This is the second book in the MEN IN UNIFORM series. Alia is worried about raising money for Breast cancer. Blaise is worried Alia won't pay attent...
278K 10.1K 26
Three Packs. Three Powerful Alphas. One Mate. What happens when three great Alphas discovered that not only were they mated to one Being but he also...
482K 2.5K 4
This is book 2........ of MEN OF SPORTS SERIES Sergio and Rose have their work cut out for them... Will he tame her???
209K 11.4K 85
It's been five years since Zoey and Caleb brought their first child into the world. Since then life has been a real roller coaster for the two of the...