Me and Ai

Kaori_Yamashita द्वारा

An Uta no Prince-sama fanfiction; OC x Ai Mikaze Pairing. Originally posted in my fanfiction.net account [Ka... अधिक

Chapter 1: On the Way
Chapter 2: Too Late
Chapter 3: Let's Try Shine!
Chapter 4: The Other Side of the Snow
Chapter 5: Welcome to Shining Saotome Academy
Chapter 6: S Class
Chapter 7: Idol and Composer
Chapter 8: Piano Encounter
Chapter 9: Friends and Rain
Chapter 10: Recording Test
Chapter 11: Water and Oil
Chapter 12: Working Part-time
Chapter 13: The Rose's Expulsion
Chapter 14: Saxophone
Chapter 15: Prince of Action Movie
Chapter 16: Greater Heights Fight
Chapter 17: Audition
Chapter 18: Kaori in Saotomate
Chapter 19: Trap Idol
Chapter 20: Day Out
Chapter 21: Satsuki
Chapter 22: Satsuki is Scary
Chapter 23: Hayato's Concert
Chapter 24: Satsuki's Concert
Chapter 25: Friends Are Nurses
Chapter 26: Kaoru in Saotomate
Chapter 27: A Lost Heart
Chapter 28: Summer Camp Is Coming
Chapter 29: Almost Fell
Chapter 30: Southern Island
Chapter 31: Unrequited
Chapter 32: No Partner
Chapter 33: Kaoru in S Class
Chapter 34: Rocking Heart
Chapter 35: Everyone Meets Kaoru
Chapter 36: Rocking Hearts Album Cover Photo Shoot
Chapter 37: Who Are You? (Part 1)
Chapter 38: Who Are You? (Part 2)
Chapter 39: Nervous
Chapter 40: The Secret Gets Out?
Chapter 41: Lady Picked Up By A Rose
Chapter 42: What to Wear
Chapter 43: Shining Heart (Graduation Audition Song)
Chapter 44: From Reunited to Poison Kiss
Chapter 45: Roommates
Chapter 46: Breakfast
Chapter 47: First Job
Chapter 48: Cecil
Chapter 49: Angel of the Night
Chapter 50: Script
Chapter 51: Utapri
Chapter 52: Modelling
Chapter 53: I'm Not Japanese
Chapter 54: Music To My Ears
Chapter 55: Sleepy
Chapter 56: Thinking
Chapter 57: The Feeling of Jealousy
Chapter 58: Feeling
Chapter 59: Hold Your Alcohol
Chapter 60: Dragged Along by Love
Chapter 61: Uncovered Feelings
Chapter 62: Busy
Chapter 63: Kumagai
Chapter 64: Returned Feelings
Chapter 65: Be With You
Chapter 66: The Younger Bear Smiles
Chapter 67: Kumagai Live Concert
Chapter 68: Suspicion
Chapter 69: Sleeping Angel
Chapter 70: Cyst
Chapter 71: A Stolen Kiss From The Wolf In Sheep's Clothing
Chapter 72: Hush
Chapter 73: Torn
Chapter 74: Under Your Wings
Chapter 75: Silent
Chapter 76: A.I.
Chapter 77: [Error 76] Path Not Found
Chapter 78: Coma
Chapter 79: Owing To Love
Chapter 80: Merry Christmas
Chapter 81: Meeting
Chapter 82: Fleeting
Chapter 83: Doctor
Chapter 84: Question
Chapter 85: Another Year With My Beloved
Chapter 86: Valentine Wish
Chapter 87: A Ring
Chapter 88: Forgotten Worries
Chapter 90: Save the Date
Chapter 91: Ripples on the Water
Chapter 92: A Sick Little Angel
Chapter 93: A Sea and Sky of Flowers
Chapter 94: Fit for You
Chapter 95: Yes, I Do
Chapter 96: Somewhere By The Sea
Chapter 97: Sensei
Chapter 98: A Little Surprise
Chapter 99: Love and Sound
Chapter 100: My Life With You

Chapter 89: Marriage

62 3 0
Kaori_Yamashita द्वारा

Chapter 89: Marriage

The announcer comes out to the stage and so we get to our positions. We line up on one area of the stage and each of us are given a microphone. I don't see the point in giving us these microphones though since our lapels were still working.

"Did everyone enjoy Quartet Night's performance?"

The audience happily shout yes.

"Once again, that was "Marriage" by Quartet Night!" The announcer takes out a copy of our single and shows it to the audience. "Please support their new single in collaboration with Marriage Contract! This will be on sale starting tomorrow! Look forward to it!"

The announcer puts away the single and approaches us.

"So Quartet Night, how was your time working with Marriage Contract?"

Camus answers, "It was enjoyable and quite fresh for us. There were some difficult times but everything went on smoothly to our relief. It was a pleasure to work with Marriage Contract. I would say that they planned and organized everything very well."

"About your new single, when Marriage Contract asked you guys to write new songs for them, what were your thoughts? Did you have any worries about the request?"

Ranmaru answers, "We didn't mind getting a request from Marriage Contract. In fact, we were happy that they approached us but of course we had some concerns. For starters, the theme was about marriage. No one in the group is married or anything so we kind of worried about coming up with songs at all. Haha. But found some inspiration and worked hard to come up with the two songs; it came out pretty well."

"Oh I see! It is difficult to write a song about something you haven't experienced or know anything about. The power of imagination and perception is your companion for such cases! What was the most difficult thing you guys encountered while writing the song?"

I answer, "In my opinion, it was hard to look for the right words."

Ranmaru nods at the side.

Camus follows up and says, "That is true. We took our time thinking of the words to use and what would the lyrics say."

Reiji continues, "Expressing love at a marital degree is quite difficult especially for single men!"

Ranmaru then takes the opportunity to say, "Yeah, especially for you!"

"W-Wha! How could you say that to me! You're such a meanie, Ran-ran!"

The audience laughs a little at Ranmaru and Reiji's bickering.

"Oh, I'm just curious but are you all single at the moment? Not seeing anyone?" the announcer asks.

Hearing this question, I turn to look at Kaori who was in the crowd. She was looking down at the floor. We both have been denying our relationship in media. Though we know it's for work, it still hurts a little when you have to say that you're not seeing anyone in front of the person you like; it hurts more if you're the one listening to your loved one saying that.

The announcer was going to turn to me but Reiji suddenly answers the question instead.

"Sadly, majority of us here are single. Holidays can be cruel and cold, you know? Especially Valentine's Day and Christmas! Haha."

"Oh! Did I hear you say that right, Kotobuki-san? Did you say majority? Does that mean that one of you guys is seeing someone?"

The audience start getting curious.

"Well, I don't know if I have permission to say so." Reiji looks at me for a brief moment with a smile.

"It's alright, Reiji." I say.

"Hm?" The announcer looks at me.

"It's true that majority of Quartet Night is single however, I'm part of the minority."

"W-What?!" The announcer is surprised by my remark.

The audience starts getting a bit noisy in surprise. I can see Kaori looking up at me with an expression I can't read; it's like she's both worried and happy. She probably doesn't know what to feel or do at the moment.

"Mikaze-san, does that mean that you're seeing someone at the moment?!"

"Yes, I'm seeing someone; we've been seeing each other for quite some time now to be honest."

"Really?! What a shocking surprise!"

The audience becomes noisier.

"Actually, she's right here today; she's in the crowd."

"Really?! Where?!" The announcer seems to be interested.

I smile and look at Kaori who looks flustered at the moment.

"I'd like her to come up here on stage with me. I'd be happy to introduce her."

Kaori is surprised by my request and seems like she doesn't know what to do; how cute. I can see Masato and Haruka dragging Kaori from the crowd to the side of the stage.

"There she is right now." I go down the steps of the side of the stage and firmly take Kaori's hand.

"A-Ai! Uhm..."

She's shaking a little. I can feel it from her hand; she must be nervous.

"Don't worry."

"But—"

"I don't want to keep it a secret anymore. I want everyone to know that the one I love is you."

"Me too but..."

I kiss her forehead in attempt to calm her down. "It's okay, I'm right here with you. I will always be there for you."

She nods and finally agrees to go up the stage with me. When we reach the top and onto the stage, everyone becomes noisy. The announcer takes a good look at her and then realizes.

"Wait a minute! Isn't she Yamashita-san?! Yamashita Kaori?!"

"Yes, that's right." I smile at Kaori. "She's Yamashita Kaori, the one I'm currently showering with my love."

The crowd reacts in surprise and so does the announcer. The media present at the event have become lively at the sudden news.

Reiji comes over to me and I whisper to him. "The announcer is pretty good at acting surprised."

He chuckles and whispers to me, "That's because he genuinely doesn't know, Ai. We never told him or the crew the details. We just told him that you were going to announce something later on during the talk about the performance; they don't know about the proposal."

He smiles and pats my back.

"The two of you have been seeing each other?! That's quite a surprise! The common knowledge is that the two of you are just good friends! I'm personally surprised!"

"Well, we did our best to hide our relationship so your reaction is definitely to be expected."

"Mikaze-san, if the two of you were hiding your relationship for so long, why are you two revealing it now?"

"Kaori didn't know that I was going to reveal our relationship today; this is all on my own."

The announcer looks at Kaori who nods at him.

"I see. Then why did you—"

"Because there's something really important that I want to ask and say today."

Reiji takes the announcer's shoulders from behind and pushes him to the side.

"Go for it, Ai-Ai." He says briefly.

I take Kaori and move a little more to the center of the stage. I can hear my own heartbeat as I move. When we got into position, I turn around and look at Kaori with all seriousness and sincerity.

"Ai, what are you doing?" she asks.

"Something I've wanted to do for a while now." I say to her with a smile.

I take her left hand and see the promise ring I gave her before; she wears it all the time and that makes me happy.

"Kaori, do you remember this ring you're wearing?"

"Of course. You gave it to me for Christmas; you called it a promise ring."

"That's right. Do you also remember the words I said to you when I gave it to you?"

Kaori nods.

"Do you know what the other name or term for promise ring is?"

"Um...I don't."

"Engagement ring. Promise rings are also known as engagements rings."

The audience and media become really lively. Kaori on the other hand is silent and her face has become a little pink; I really want to hug her right now but I have to be patient.

"I have been extremely happy ever since you came into my life. Having you by my side, choosing to love you has been the best decision of my life so far. However, I now know that there's an even better decision that I could make in my life. Kaori, for every day that passes, I've found myself loving you more and more; my heart and my mind has been filled by nothing but you alone. That's why..."

I gently kiss her forehead and get down on one knee. Everyone becomes excited and tense; somehow their anxiety is starting to affect me too.

I look up and see the face of the person I love looking at me with surprise. "Kaori, I want you to be by my side until the day I die. I want to live my life with you. I want you to be mine and mine alone. I want to love you more and more; I want to drown you in my love. I want you to be my beloved wife."

I take out the little box from my jacket pocket and hold it up to her. Her face is bright red and her eyes look watery.

"Kaori."

I open the box.

"I really really love you; so much that I don't think there's a limit to it. Will you marry me?"

Everyone suddenly becomes tamed and quiet. I wonder if Kaori heard my question; she's not saying anything.

After a few minutes, she starts crying.

"Kaori?" I call out her name in worry. Did she not want me to propose to her?

I decided to stand up to check on her but before I could even lift my knee, she spoke whilst crying.

"Yes."

My eyes widen. Did I hear her correctly?

"Yes...Yes. Yes!"

She continues to wipe away her tears as she speaks.

"Yes, I will marry you Ai! I love you that much too! I want to be with you too!"

Loud and clear, her words sink into me. Without thinking, I put the box in her hands and immediately stood up. I place my hands on her cheeks and pull her towards me; I kiss her deeply with all my heart before picking her up and spin her around twice.

"Thank you, Kaori." I quietly whisper to her.

Everyone then starts cheering and the media goes onto frenzy mode. I see Starish celebrating as well as everyone from Quartet Night. But the most wonderful thing that's happening at this moment is hearing Kaori's laughter of joy and seeing her bright smile shining for me as she holds the little box in her hands happily while I hold her in my arms; truly wonderful.

"Hey Ai."

"Yes, Kaori?"

"This is the first time."

"That someone proposed to you? I'm well aware it is your first time unless—"

"No silly! This is the first time I've seen you cry."

I place a hand on my face and I feel a wet stream below my eye.

"You're right, I am crying. Why?"

"It's because you're really happy just like me. Sometimes, people cry when they're too happy."

"I see. Then I'm extremely happy at the moment because of you."

"I'm also extremely happy because of you!"

We laugh.

She buries her face on my shoulder and with her sweet soft voice, she tells me, "Ai, thank you for choosing me; I'm happy. Thank you."

"I wouldn't choose anyone else. It can only be you, Kaori. Really, no one can take your place in my life; no one. It has to be you and only you."

"I feel the same way, Ai. I wouldn't be able to find anyone else in this world that I'd love as much as I love you."

I kiss her again, unable to find the words to express what I had in my mind and in my heart. This really makes me want to hold her in my arms forever. Sigh. I need to keep myself in check even more. This is too much.

"What are you thinking about?"

"Nothing." I say as I look away.

"Liar. You're lying to me. Um...am I heavy?"

"No, you're not. That's not what I was thinking about."

"Then what were you thinking about?"

"I'll tell you some other time."

I give her a quick kiss and she stops talking. She's so embarrassed that she clings onto me and hides her face on my shoulder; it's adorable.

On the stage we stood, not minding everyone around us. For a brief moment, we were in a world of our own. A world where we were sure that there was nothing but happiness in our hearts.

पढ़ना जारी रखें

आपको ये भी पसंदे आएँगी

5.6K 285 17
❝"Huh...? You want QUARTET NIGHT to split?" "I don't plan that, but that would be nice too." he grinned. ".... A-And how do you plan to do that?" I s...
2.5K 148 18
[BOOK TWO OF THE "FATE" DUOLOGY. IF YOU DON'T WANT SPOILERS, I SUGGEST YOU READ FATE FIRST.] 𝑭𝒓𝒐𝒎 𝒕𝒉𝒊𝒔 𝒑𝒐𝒊𝒏𝒕, 𝒕𝒉𝒊𝒏𝒈𝒔 𝒘𝒊𝒍𝒍 𝒕𝒂...
156K 4.8K 48
This is a au where Oikawa and Iwaizumi are both princes. But because they have to meet they are forced into a arranged marriage. (insert evil laugh h...
23.3K 668 26
First Story made on Wattpad~ (Probably Will Get Around To Editing The Entire Story One Day..... if procrastination doesn't stop me......) Plot: A gir...