Me and Ai

De Kaori_Yamashita

An Uta no Prince-sama fanfiction; OC x Ai Mikaze Pairing. Originally posted in my fanfiction.net account [Ka... Mais

Chapter 1: On the Way
Chapter 2: Too Late
Chapter 3: Let's Try Shine!
Chapter 4: The Other Side of the Snow
Chapter 5: Welcome to Shining Saotome Academy
Chapter 6: S Class
Chapter 7: Idol and Composer
Chapter 8: Piano Encounter
Chapter 9: Friends and Rain
Chapter 10: Recording Test
Chapter 11: Water and Oil
Chapter 12: Working Part-time
Chapter 13: The Rose's Expulsion
Chapter 14: Saxophone
Chapter 15: Prince of Action Movie
Chapter 16: Greater Heights Fight
Chapter 17: Audition
Chapter 18: Kaori in Saotomate
Chapter 19: Trap Idol
Chapter 20: Day Out
Chapter 21: Satsuki
Chapter 22: Satsuki is Scary
Chapter 23: Hayato's Concert
Chapter 24: Satsuki's Concert
Chapter 25: Friends Are Nurses
Chapter 26: Kaoru in Saotomate
Chapter 27: A Lost Heart
Chapter 28: Summer Camp Is Coming
Chapter 29: Almost Fell
Chapter 30: Southern Island
Chapter 31: Unrequited
Chapter 32: No Partner
Chapter 33: Kaoru in S Class
Chapter 34: Rocking Heart
Chapter 35: Everyone Meets Kaoru
Chapter 36: Rocking Hearts Album Cover Photo Shoot
Chapter 37: Who Are You? (Part 1)
Chapter 38: Who Are You? (Part 2)
Chapter 39: Nervous
Chapter 40: The Secret Gets Out?
Chapter 41: Lady Picked Up By A Rose
Chapter 42: What to Wear
Chapter 43: Shining Heart (Graduation Audition Song)
Chapter 44: From Reunited to Poison Kiss
Chapter 45: Roommates
Chapter 46: Breakfast
Chapter 47: First Job
Chapter 48: Cecil
Chapter 49: Angel of the Night
Chapter 50: Script
Chapter 51: Utapri
Chapter 52: Modelling
Chapter 53: I'm Not Japanese
Chapter 54: Music To My Ears
Chapter 55: Sleepy
Chapter 56: Thinking
Chapter 57: The Feeling of Jealousy
Chapter 58: Feeling
Chapter 59: Hold Your Alcohol
Chapter 61: Uncovered Feelings
Chapter 62: Busy
Chapter 63: Kumagai
Chapter 64: Returned Feelings
Chapter 65: Be With You
Chapter 66: The Younger Bear Smiles
Chapter 67: Kumagai Live Concert
Chapter 68: Suspicion
Chapter 69: Sleeping Angel
Chapter 70: Cyst
Chapter 71: A Stolen Kiss From The Wolf In Sheep's Clothing
Chapter 72: Hush
Chapter 73: Torn
Chapter 74: Under Your Wings
Chapter 75: Silent
Chapter 76: A.I.
Chapter 77: [Error 76] Path Not Found
Chapter 78: Coma
Chapter 79: Owing To Love
Chapter 80: Merry Christmas
Chapter 81: Meeting
Chapter 82: Fleeting
Chapter 83: Doctor
Chapter 84: Question
Chapter 85: Another Year With My Beloved
Chapter 86: Valentine Wish
Chapter 87: A Ring
Chapter 88: Forgotten Worries
Chapter 89: Marriage
Chapter 90: Save the Date
Chapter 91: Ripples on the Water
Chapter 92: A Sick Little Angel
Chapter 93: A Sea and Sky of Flowers
Chapter 94: Fit for You
Chapter 95: Yes, I Do
Chapter 96: Somewhere By The Sea
Chapter 97: Sensei
Chapter 98: A Little Surprise
Chapter 99: Love and Sound
Chapter 100: My Life With You

Chapter 60: Dragged Along by Love

128 4 0
De Kaori_Yamashita

Chapter 60: Dragged Along by Love

'Walking thru the dark night by myself, I could hear someone walking behind. Frightened, I tried to ignore the person; perhaps this person is just passing thru the same route as me. I kept telling that to myself but as I pick up my pace, so does the person behind me; I'm now convinced that I'm being followed. What should I do?! I turned around to confront the person following me but no one was there; I sighed in relief. However, my relief was shortly cut away as I turned around—a woman wearing a coat and face mask was standing before me; her hands were in her coat's pockets which made me scared of what she could be holding. "Am I beautiful?" the woman asked me. "Y-yes, you are beautiful." I said in fear. She then takes her face mask off and asks me, "Do you still think I'm beautiful?" I was frightened as hell; her mouth was slit on both sides making her smile extend all the way past her cheeks. "You're—'

This horror mystery novel is interesting. The author mixed a detective story with famous urban legends and ghosts; not bad at all. I'm just reading here at the lobby for now since Manager-san called me this morning about today's recording; it got cancelled due to some unforeseen circumstances. Well, I'm not complaining since this would mean that I'm free for the day.

"Oh! Kaori-chan!"

"Hm? Good morning Rei-chan, Mikaze-senpai."

"Good morning."

Mikaze-senpai spoke to me; does that mean he's not mad at me anymore? Today is really a good day; thank you god.

Rei-chan takes a look at the book I'm holding.

"I didn't know you like horror, Kaori-chan."

"Actually, I'm a fan of horror movies and books; I love ghost stories the most." I smile.

"Really? You're a little odd one aren't you?" Rei-chan says in a teasing tone.

I laughed.

"Aren't you busy today, Kaori-chan?"

"No. I'm free today because the recording I was going to go to got cancelled; Manager-san just told me earlier."

Rei-chan smiles. "Perfect!"

He took my hand and pulled me.

"Since you're not busy, then you can come with me and Ai-chan!"

"Eh?! Where are we going?"

"Ai-chan and I have a modelling job today but it's not going to take very long so I thought that we could go somewhere after and have some fun and since you're free, come with us!"

Next thing I knew, I was already dragged all the way out of the dorm. I think I don't really have much of a choice since I'm already in Rei-chan's car with them; I am way too easy to drag along. Maybe I should gain some weight?
I was sitting at the back beside the right window; Rei-chan was of course at the driver's seat and Mikaze-senpai was at the passenger's seat.

"So what are you guys modelling for today?" I asked.

"Ai-chan and I are just going to model a bit for a camera commercial."

"Oh, that's nice. I'm sure both of you will do a good job."

Rei-chan parks at the side and we got out of the car. There were cameras and lights set up here at the park; the place is really nice and would indeed be perfect for the commercial.

"You like this place, Kaori? You've been staring everywhere." Mikaze-senpai asks.

"Ah, y-yes. I never knew there was such a park this beautiful plus it's close to the ocean; you can see it from the view deck over there; you can even smell the ocean when the wind blows."

"Would you like to come back here some time?"

"I definitely would like to; I think a picnic would be nice."

"Then we can come back when we're free to have that picnic of yours; that would be enjoyable."

Mikaze-senpai went with Rei-chan to get ready for the commercial.

Watching Rei-chan and Mikaze-senpai made me remember just how good they are as idols; they're both really charming and great on camera. They do their job so well that they don't have to repeat most of the angles and scenes; I really admire them. Someday, I'll reach their level; I'll work even harder.

I decided to walk around the area and enjoy the wonderful view. Mikaze-senpai said we'd come back; I wonder what he meant when he said "we". I-I shouldn't misunderstand or get any funny ideas.

I decided to stay at the view deck that faces the ocean; it was a really beautiful view and the breeze was wonderful. Looking at the ocean, it occurred to me that an idol is like an ocean shining across the horizon. Once your eyes see it, you won't be able to look away for a long while; it captivates you in one glimpse.

*click*

"Huh?" I turned around when I heard something like a shutter sound nearby.

"Kaori-chan! You look really nice in the picture!"

Rei-chan shows me the picture he took.

"See! The ocean, the wind blowing your hair, the nice blue sky, it's a perfect picture! It's perfect to be the first picture of the new camera we got from the company we modeled for."

"R-Rei-chan! E-erase that picture!" my face was warm and red; I probably became a tomato.

"What are you so embarrassed of, Kaori-chan? Aren't you used to having your picture taken?"

Rei-chan is too tall! I can't get the camera from him! I can't reach it at all!

"I am if I'm dressed up as Kaoru! I've n-never modeled before as myself so I'm not used to having MY picture taken! Erase it! I'm sure it looks terrible!"

"No way! You've never modeled as yourself before? What a waste!"

Mikaze-senpai then took the camera from Rei-chan and looked at the picture he took; oh god no. I bet it's a bad picture; please just erase it...Why can't the camera explode on its own huhu...

"It still really surprises me to know you've never modeled as yourself; your picture is really good."

Oh lord...he looked at it.

"I-I don't accept modeling jobs for Kaori because...I really think I'm not suitable for it. Kaoru is the model, not Kaori."

"You really think that, Kaori-chan?"

I nodded. I actually don't like talking about my looks; I've always thought lowly about myself.

"That's nonsense; I don't understand why you look down on yourself when it comes to your appearance. Kaoru is a part of you and if he succeeds as a model, then you can surely succeed in that field as yourself too; you're one and the same. You have nothing to worry or think about; you're physically attractive anyway."

Mikaze-senpai gives back the camera to Rei-chan.

"Let's get rolling! Time to have some fun for the rest of the day! We even got a camera now to take pictures!" Rei-chan goes off to get to the car.

Mikaze-senpai started walking too. I wanted to follow but I felt glued to the ground where I stood; did he even realize what he just said?! This is too much for my poor little heart. Um...he's probably just saying that to cheer me up.

He noticed that I was still standing where I stood when he looked back at me.

"Let's go, Kaori; it won't be fun if you're left behind."

He took my hand and made me walk; his hand is quite warm.

We returned to the car and after a while of driving, Rei-chan entered the highway.

"Um...Rei-chan, where are going?"

"Well, since it's still early, there's a place that came to mind; it's a bit far but don't worry."

Mikaze-senpai hands me a little pamphlet. "We're on our way to Ocean Park."

My face lit up like a little child going to Disney Land; I'm excited to see the fishes and penguins and sea lions and dolphins and...

Rei-chan looks at the rear view mirror and nudges Mikaze-senpai with his elbow.

"Seems like she's excited to go. Good choice, Ai-chan."

We arrived at Ocean Park after a while and I really felt like a little kid at the moment when I saw the entrance; the last time I went to Ocean Park was when my family was still together when I was a small kid.

"Alright, look over here you two! Smile!"

Rei-chan took our picture at the entrance; he's reminds me a bit of Manager-san—a doting parent. Haha.

"This fish is so cute! Its color is so shiny! And that one over there is really odd looking; it's quite interesting, isn't it?"

I looked at Rei-chan and Mikaze-senpai; Rei-chan was chuckling.

"Haha, that's so cute! Kaori-chan, you're like a little kid! It's really cute no matter what you do!"

"A-ah, sorry. I haven't been to a place like this for a long time so I got excited and all."

Mikaze-senpai pats my head.

"You don't have to apologize for being yourself, you do know that right?"

He looks at the fish I was looking at.

"It is cute after all."

There were aquariums everywhere with many different fishes and there was even one area where the aquariums were filled with huge fishes; they were bigger than me! I know I've seen some of these fishes before but it has been so long since I last went to a place like this that I feel like this is my first time.

Eh? One huge fish is looking at me; it's just staying on front of me and staring.

"Oh, looks like this big one likes you, Kaori-chan!" Rei-chan said as he pokes the aquarium glass.

"Haha. Hello there, you're really big fish but you're cute too; please don't eat me if I end up inside this aquarium."

I smile at the fish and I gently place a finger on the glass.

"Have you grown fond of me? I'm fond of you too. I wish I could bring you back home but then I won't have an aquarium big enough for you; I'm also not sure if we can keep pets in the dorm." It really is cute though; it has a nice bright color.

"Hey Ai-chan, looks like your competition is growing. She's totally engrossed with the fish. Haha." Rei-chan whispers.

Mikaze-senpai crosses his arms.

Rei-chan gets surprised and pokes Mikaze-senpai's cheek. "H-hey, don't tell me you're actually jealous of a fish, Ai-chan."

"I didn't say anything."

Rei-chan chuckles as we moved on.

This place is sure big and there were tons of stuff to do—we watched the dolphin show, the sea lion show, there was also a fish spa which we tried out but Rei-chan was laughing the whole time because he found the fishes to be ticklish. We were then passing thru an area of the park where they had penguins. It sure was a bit colder than usual but it was okay; the sight of penguins warmed up my heart.

"They're so cute! They really are! Look at that one, he sure can swim gracefully."

A penguin approaches me from inside and starts tapping on the glass between us.

"Hello there, it's nice to meet you." I said.

There are so many penguins! They're all so cute!

"Kaori, do you want to feed or play with the penguins? We might be able to if we ask over there."

"We can?! I'd like to!"

"Are you coming too, Rei-chan?"

"Hmm...I'll pass this one. I'll just wait here and take photos; go on and enjoy yourself for me."

"Alright."

Mikaze-senpai and I went over to the staff member who was in charge of the penguins. The staff gave us some coats to use and led us into the penguins' area.

"They're even cuter up close!" I said as I lifted a penguin up and hugged it.

The other penguins then suddenly started coming towards us.

"Um...why are they all coming gathering around us? We're not carrying any food."

"Actually, most of them are crowding around you Kaori."

I looked at Mikaze-senpai who was holding one penguin in his arms. There were a few penguins around him and there was one penguin clinging on his back; what a really cute sight. I looked around me and most of them were around me indeed; did I do something to make them come towards me?

"U-um..."

The guide approaches me. "Don't worry miss; they're just fond of you. They're usually shy but it seems they like you."

"I-Is that so? I'm happy to know that then."

I bent down and put down the penguin that I was holding. The other penguins started rubbing themselves against me; they were so cute that I tried to pet them all! They felt really warm and fluffy for a creature that lives in the cold. Some penguins seemed like they were hugging me and it was really cute; I tried hugging back.

"Haha, that tickles! How are you doing over there, Mikaze-senpai?"

I looked at him and there were three penguins on his back, two in his arms, and there were some penguins hugging his legs; it was so cute to look at! One of the penguins in his arms pecked his cheek; it was as if it kissed him.

I started laughing in joy.

"You look really cute right now, Mikaze-senpai. They're all over you!"

"Yeah, they're quite clingy."

We stayed with the penguins for a while and we even fed them; we left after feeding them because we were in the cold for quite a while and it may give us frostbites.

"That was really fun!" I said.

"You two were really cute to watch especially when the penguins were all over you guys; I took so many pictures!"

"You should have gone with us, Rei-chan!"

"I'll go next time then!"

We continued walking around.

"Oh look, it's the aquarium tunnel! We'll be heading back after going thru that since it's going to lead to the exit. Ah! Look at that huge fish swimming at the top of the tunnel! Is that edible?!"

Rei-chan runs off to take a picture of the fish before it swims away.

"Kaori, how are you feeling? Are you cold from interacting with the penguins?"

"Hm? I think I'm okay but my hands feel a bit cold from playing in the ice with the penguins. It's alright though; I didn't get frostbites and it's not bothering me." I smiled.

He took my left hand and I can feel him squeezing it. Though we were both in the cold area for the same amount of time, his hands were much warmer than mine; it feels nice.

"U-u...um..."

"Your hand is indeed cold. You should be careful with them since you play the piano and you draw too."

T-thank you for the concern...

We walked into the aquarium tunnel and he was still holding my hand; I felt a little embarrassed but I was happy. The tunnel was amazing; we could see different kinds of fishes swimming everywhere. Some of them were swimming just beside you and some were swimming right on top of you.

"It's beautiful, isn't it?" he asked.

"The light passing thru the water while fishes of different kinds swim across the water is a beautiful sight; it's kind of similar to being underwater."

I agree with him; this is a beautiful sight. However, I think that it's more beautiful than normal because I'm looking at this sight with the person that I care greatly about. I think what makes something beautiful to look at or to experience is the fact that the person you love is there with you at that moment. I hope that...this won't be the first and last time that I can be with him like this; if we could do something like this again, I'd be really happy. I tighten my grip on his hand a bit.

We took our time walking thru the aquarium tunnel as we watched the fishes swim beside and on top of us. Rei-chan is probably farther in by now; maybe he chased the big fish he saw until the end.

Continue lendo

Você também vai gostar

1.1K 22 9
My crush is a bit... Kanae x Kuzuha fanfic 🔞 ⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️...
42K 1.5K 24
Kageyama is searching for a job when he stumbles across a modeling agency, which is managed by no other than Oikawa and Iwaizumi. How will things tur...
128K 3.5K 43
An Uta no Prince Sama fanfiction!! my very first fanfiction. it is a yaoi (boy x boy) love story with many pairings, so if you don't like that kind o...
153 0 14
"I had no choice in loving you. Why should you be given the choice to love me?" ❀❀❀ (Uta no Prince-sama Fanfiction. Ai Mikaze x Reader. Female pronou...