Absolute Disaster [Akashi X R...

Autorstwa TheBlindTopaz

A spin-off / sequel to Cracking the emperor's code ~~~ It seems that fate has their own way to make things in... Więcej

Caution!
Chapter 1 [Ought to be weird]
Chapter 2 [why did I say that?]
Chapter 3 [Why are you doing this to me?]
Chapter 4 [Too many why]
Chapter 5 [preparing for tomorrow]
chapter 6 [School]
chapter 7 [What a day]
Chapter 8 [hell]
chapter 9 [Figure things out]
chapter 10 [ a little by little ]
chapter 12 [ A boy's heart ]
chapter 13 [oh bananas ]
chapter 14 [ Boot? ]
chapter 15 [ we meet again ]
chapter 16 [ So, what's the solution?]
chapter 17 [ things happen ]
chapter 18 [ unfair ]
chapter 19 [ consequences ]
chapter 20 [ too blunt? ]
chapter 21 [ unexpected turn of effects ]
chapter 22 [ well.. ]
chapter 23 [ by the end of the week ]
chapter 24 [ is it..? ]
chapter 25 [ Thank you ]
chapter 26 [ restart.? ]
Upcoming epilogue
Extra Game [ epilogue ]

chapter 11 [ a simple day ]

1K 80 16
Autorstwa TheBlindTopaz

.

.

.

"It hurts.." I mumbled to myself as I rub my face for a while before cradling my nose.

I can't believe a basketball just hit my face. I thought that as long as I don't have the ball on me, I'll be fine, but I guess I thought wrong.

"I'm sorry.." A person I didn't recognize said.

"It's fine.." I said cradling my nose. "It's my fault for not catching the ball anyway."

"Is he okay?" A very familiar voice asked as I quickly face her or rather him.

I stared at Seijurou in surprised as he crouched down in front of me and watched the people around me back away insignificantly.

"Ah..um..I'm not sure." The same person from before mumbled.

Before anyone could say anything else, Seijurou removed my hand from my mouth revealing a not very pleasant sight as there was blood trailing down from the nose.

"Tch. You catch the ball not let it hit your face, idiot." He said to me, before standing up and over his hand to me. "Can you stand?"

"Yeah.." I replied, covering my nose and mouth again and was about to take his hand but stopped when I see many pairs of eyes on us.

I gulped and was about to lower my hand, whombut I never get the chance to when Seijurou took it to his hand and pull me up.

"Where's the coach?" Seijurou asked the whothrow the ball at me.

"Uh..he's..right there." The boy replied, hesitantly, pointing his finger towards a man with polo shirt.

"Thanks." Seijurou thanked the boy before pulling me by the arm and dragged me towards the coach.

The coach probably noticing that someone is coming closer to him, turned around and was slightly surprise by the sight.

"Coach." Seijurou called out to him as he removed the hand from my face once more. "Akashi's nose is bleeding and I would want your permission to let him off for awhile and let me accompany him."

"...alright." The coach said hesitantly and is probably also confuse. "Go ahead..."

Seijurou pulled my arm again and was about to walked out the courtroom, but suddenly turned towards the coach again.

The coach looked really confuse this time.

"Coach." Seijurou called again.

"Yes?"

"If Akashi had been acting slightly off yesterday or today and for the next couple of days. Please excuse him for he's not feeling very well these days."

"Alright. I'll keep that in mind."

With that said, Seijurou pulled my arm again and went out the courtroom. And by that time, he had intertwined our fingers, causing us to switch back.

But that didn't stopped Seijurou from pulling my arm as he covered his mouth and nose, like I was before.

I could only follow him and smile bitterly. "Seijurou-kun.." I called out hesitantly. "I'm so sorry. I was distracted and it just-"

"I know." He cut me off, not looking back. "I saw it with my own two eyes just a while ago."

"...sorry."

"It's okay, it's not your fault."

"But it is-"

"Shh. Don't start anything, my nose's still bleeding."

"..okay."

We finally reached the infimary room, but when we entered, we saw that there's no one inside. Seijurou let out a small sigh, before removing his hand from my me, both his hand that was holding my arm and the one which was intertwine off.

"Go and wash the blood of your face, would you?" He asked, walking towards one of the drawers before pulling out a medical box from it.

I nodded my head and did what he told. After that's done, he told me to sit down in bed.

I was about to call him out but I was quickly stopped, when Seijurou shoved 2 cottons wool up my norstills.

He then hold the ring on my finger again, tilting his head upwards before deciding that he school just lay down, facing up the ceiling.

I stare at him before letting out a soft sigh, smiling.

My point of view jumped all over the face and it honestly made me a bit dizzy. So just like the redhead beside me, I lay down on the bed, looking up the ceiling.

"...Did this happen yesterday as well?" Seijurou asked me, referring to the nosebleed.

"No.." I mumbled out before laughing. "I was actually pretty lucky yesterday."

"Ah.."

We stayed in silence for a while, looking up the ceiling, doing nothing. That was before Seijurou snapped his head towards me, asking me again.

"But really what happened yesterday?" He questioned. "I get that it's probably embarrassing, but shouldn't I at least know a little?"

"...I suppose.." I sighed out, before sitting up from the bed. "But despite being confuse and awkward all day at school yesterday.. there's really nothing much to it."

"You didn't do anything weird, did you?"

"W-what? Of course not!" I quickly cried.

Seijurou let out a chuckle before sitting up. "I'm joking." He said as he removed the cotton from his nose. "I highly doubt you'll do anything weird anyway."

"...mh.." I smiled a bit, turning to him. "...So do you want to go back there or..?"

"It depends with you." He replied, dabbing his nose a little as he checked if the nosebleed has stop. "Do you?"

"...No, not really.." I laughed awkwardly, remembering the pain that was inflicted on my face or rather Seijurou's face.

"In that case." Seijurou mumbled out before removing his hand off mine. "You stay here and I'll go and ask the permission from the coach. The bleeding hasn't stop fully yet."

"Oh..okay." I said, softly as I watched Seijurou took a new piece of cotton before placing it in my hand to which I put in to the nosetrills.

"But..is it okay?" I mumbled out. "I don't exactly study here..yet and..the fact that you're the captain and.."

"It's okay." Seijurou cut me off. "I've told the coach that you're my fiance not long ago when he ask me who you are back before the match with Seirin. Since you're always there and all.."

"...Is that so." I mumbled. "Alright then..I'll wait here."

~~~

Seijurou came back shortly after that, with all of my things, well actually his own things. With that, we went back..to his mansion.

While waiting the chauffeur to come. Seijurou suggested that many he should teach me basketball again. He only taught me once and that was months ago and his offer actually made me excited for some reason.

And so, that lead us to this situation.

We were currently on a small court behind Seijurou's house, watching the ball fly up high as reached to a point before it started falling down.

My eyes widen in horror as I see the ball coming towards me. I quickly covered my head with my arms and not 3 seconds after, the ball hit my arm before it bounce to the ground.

"How many times do I have to tell you this?" Seijurou said warily. "You catch the ball, not let it hit you."

"Sorry.." I mumbled for the 6th time today as I lowered my arms to my side again.

"Let's try it again." He sighed, also for the 6th time or maybe more. "I'll pass the ball to you. You then pass it to me alright, sweetheart? Don't pass it to the sky."

"I get it, i get it." I said, pouting a little by the fact that he's definately mocking me right now. "I'll try my best."

And just like the previous tries, Seijurou threw the ball to me and just like how he taught me, I threw the ball back to him.

"That's it." He smiled. "Keep going like that."

"Okay."

And after what it seems a while, we stopped playing because we were tired. Well at least my body was, but Seijurou's seems pretty fine.

I could see him panting quite hard since he was me at the moment. It's no surprise though, since I was never an athlete and I rarely exercise.

"...Do you need water?" I asked worriedly, looking at him. "If you do, I'll go grab one for you."

"It's okay.." Seijurou panted out, standing up slowly from the ground. "Let's start again."

"No..you look really tired." I said worriedly, following him standing up. "Let's just go back."

"I'm not." He said, trying to cover his pant. "But if you want to then, let's go."

Seeing him so tired, made me feel guilty for having such a weak body for him to occupy. I walked towards Seijurou before holding the ring on his finger with mine.

And just like that, it's like my whole body weight down and everything seems so blurry and..

"...Woah.." I laughed softly, now panting. "Okay, I need a drink, let's go back."

I was about to walked back towards mansion but before I could do that, I stumbled and almost fall to the ground.

"Careful." Seijurou said, using his free hand to stop me from falling before pulling me close to his chest, almost hugging me.

"..haha sorry." I laughed awkwardly again.

I stayed in that potition for while before pushing myself off him, though, his fingers were still holding my ring.

"Should I carry you back?" Seijurou offered with a slight teasing tone. "A piggy back? Princess style maybe?"

"How are you going to do that?" I scoffed a little. "If anything, I'll end up carring you back since either of us have to touch the other's ring to switch back."

Just after saying that, a bright yet mischievous idea came to my mine as a grin appeared on my face as I rip off my hand from his.

Now staring at a slightly surprise and confuse face of mine which was Seijurou as I let out another grin this time on Seijurou's face.

"What are you thinkin-" he said but stop and let out gasp when I place my arm around him and lift him from the ground.

I'm carrying him, princess style.

"What the- you better put me down right now or I'll-"

"Or what? You can't do anything in that position." I laughed.

Seijurou narrowed his eyes at me before reaching his hand down behind his back where I'm my hands were, scrambling a little and before I knew it, I was the one, who was being carried princess style.

He had touched the ring, instead of intertwining our fingers, but that still caused us to switch back.

"Hey!"

"Heh."

I pouted a little before realizing what I could do and removed my hand from the ring which cause us to switch again.

"The hell."

"Haha-ah! Seijurou! Stop touching the ring, already!"

"Then you should stop removing your hand from it!"

This continued for a while and at some point where I was so distracted in doing this, I actually forgot to balance myself in Seijurou's body which lead to us falling to the ground together.

"...ouch." I mumbled out before sitting up from the floor rubbing my head.

"Serve you right." Seijurou huffed out, rubbing his head too.

"Well if you didn't touch anything in the first place, I wouldn't fall." I glared at him.

"Well if you didn't do that in the first place, none of this won't happen." He retort back.

"..It amuse me."

"Carrying me amuse you huh?"

"Yeah, especially in princess style."

Seijurou tch-ed before getting up from the ground with me following after.

"Whatever, your body is not tired anymore anyway." He said looking at me before letting out a sigh and shook his head. "Let's head back."

"Yeah."

A/n:
So...yeah.
Like that yeah?
Yeah.

I'm sorry that this chapter is a bit shorter than the previous one and before it as well, but despite that I hope you liked this chapter 😁

I, personally am actually kinda proud of it.

It's just the 2 of them in this chapter. No disturbance, no nothing.

But of course, things won't always be like that 😅 so might as well save this moment while it last, yeah?

That's all I have to say 😄

Thank you for reading and I'm glad you're still enjoying it!

See you in the next!

Czytaj Dalej

To Też Polubisz

83.1K 1.9K 21
"𝘋𝘰𝘯𝘵 𝘣𝘦 𝘢𝘧𝘳𝘢𝘪𝘥, 𝘐'𝘭𝘭 𝘩𝘦𝘭𝘱 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘰𝘶𝘵. " You're definitely the opposite of your brother. Struggling with your social life, Akaa...
17.7K 370 24
(KNB fan-fic!) (OCXAkashi Seijuro) " Sei-chan..." " Hm?" " What happened to you..? No.. Who are you...?" " What do you mean? I'm the one and only...
1.1K 185 43
"Life is a clay; it's just a matter of molding it." ~Empress_A -Romantic comedy with a sprinkle of drama -Be driven by the flow! Ai Infinity, thoug...
413 25 24
Fluff Akaashi Keiji x femreader story l/n y/n has had a crush on akaashi keiji for months, but she knows he doesn't like her back. he barely spares h...