Me and Ai

Por Kaori_Yamashita

An Uta no Prince-sama fanfiction; OC x Ai Mikaze Pairing. Originally posted in my fanfiction.net account [Ka... Más

Chapter 1: On the Way
Chapter 2: Too Late
Chapter 3: Let's Try Shine!
Chapter 4: The Other Side of the Snow
Chapter 5: Welcome to Shining Saotome Academy
Chapter 6: S Class
Chapter 7: Idol and Composer
Chapter 8: Piano Encounter
Chapter 9: Friends and Rain
Chapter 10: Recording Test
Chapter 11: Water and Oil
Chapter 12: Working Part-time
Chapter 13: The Rose's Expulsion
Chapter 14: Saxophone
Chapter 15: Prince of Action Movie
Chapter 16: Greater Heights Fight
Chapter 17: Audition
Chapter 18: Kaori in Saotomate
Chapter 19: Trap Idol
Chapter 20: Day Out
Chapter 21: Satsuki
Chapter 22: Satsuki is Scary
Chapter 23: Hayato's Concert
Chapter 24: Satsuki's Concert
Chapter 25: Friends Are Nurses
Chapter 26: Kaoru in Saotomate
Chapter 27: A Lost Heart
Chapter 28: Summer Camp Is Coming
Chapter 29: Almost Fell
Chapter 30: Southern Island
Chapter 31: Unrequited
Chapter 32: No Partner
Chapter 33: Kaoru in S Class
Chapter 34: Rocking Heart
Chapter 35: Everyone Meets Kaoru
Chapter 37: Who Are You? (Part 1)
Chapter 38: Who Are You? (Part 2)
Chapter 39: Nervous
Chapter 40: The Secret Gets Out?
Chapter 41: Lady Picked Up By A Rose
Chapter 42: What to Wear
Chapter 43: Shining Heart (Graduation Audition Song)
Chapter 44: From Reunited to Poison Kiss
Chapter 45: Roommates
Chapter 46: Breakfast
Chapter 47: First Job
Chapter 48: Cecil
Chapter 49: Angel of the Night
Chapter 50: Script
Chapter 51: Utapri
Chapter 52: Modelling
Chapter 53: I'm Not Japanese
Chapter 54: Music To My Ears
Chapter 55: Sleepy
Chapter 56: Thinking
Chapter 57: The Feeling of Jealousy
Chapter 58: Feeling
Chapter 59: Hold Your Alcohol
Chapter 60: Dragged Along by Love
Chapter 61: Uncovered Feelings
Chapter 62: Busy
Chapter 63: Kumagai
Chapter 64: Returned Feelings
Chapter 65: Be With You
Chapter 66: The Younger Bear Smiles
Chapter 67: Kumagai Live Concert
Chapter 68: Suspicion
Chapter 69: Sleeping Angel
Chapter 70: Cyst
Chapter 71: A Stolen Kiss From The Wolf In Sheep's Clothing
Chapter 72: Hush
Chapter 73: Torn
Chapter 74: Under Your Wings
Chapter 75: Silent
Chapter 76: A.I.
Chapter 77: [Error 76] Path Not Found
Chapter 78: Coma
Chapter 79: Owing To Love
Chapter 80: Merry Christmas
Chapter 81: Meeting
Chapter 82: Fleeting
Chapter 83: Doctor
Chapter 84: Question
Chapter 85: Another Year With My Beloved
Chapter 86: Valentine Wish
Chapter 87: A Ring
Chapter 88: Forgotten Worries
Chapter 89: Marriage
Chapter 90: Save the Date
Chapter 91: Ripples on the Water
Chapter 92: A Sick Little Angel
Chapter 93: A Sea and Sky of Flowers
Chapter 94: Fit for You
Chapter 95: Yes, I Do
Chapter 96: Somewhere By The Sea
Chapter 97: Sensei
Chapter 98: A Little Surprise
Chapter 99: Love and Sound
Chapter 100: My Life With You

Chapter 36: Rocking Hearts Album Cover Photo Shoot

93 3 0
Por Kaori_Yamashita

Chapter 36: Rocking Hearts Album Cover Photo Shoot

Today's the third day of the making of the collaboration album but there's no recording today. Instead, we're having a pictorial today for the cover and posters of the album.

"That's right! You two are definitely working it!"
"Kurosaki-san, move a bit to the left. Yamashita-san, lift your hand a bit higher."
"How about we do this pose? Now on to the next pose!"
"Good! Nice work!"

The photographer sure is having fun. I guess that if I was in his shoes, I would feel the same with models who are good as me and Kurosaki-sempai.
I'm wearing a white shirt with a blood splatter that looks like a heart with the album's name in the middle written in a rock themed font, gray pants which has some torn parts and wholes as design, and a black leather jacket tied on my waist. I'm also wearing some accessories such as a skull ring on my left thumb and a rose ring on my right ring finger, a pair of earrings that look like small red roses, a black choker on my neck, and chain bracelets. Then there's a pair of black boots with nice buckle designs. My hair is tied into a ponytail with some bangs on the front and my nails are painted black.
Kurosaki-sempai on the other hand is wearing a black muscle shirt with a white off shoulder shirt on top that also has the same design as my shirt. He's wearing black pants that fit him well and a chain hangs on the right side. There are several rings on each of his hands and he wears several bracelets of different designs; his nails are also black. His shoes are also black boots with buckle designs but his buckles are different. His hair is his usual silver spiky style.
I've got to admit, we look really handsome and cool.

"Alright you two, you guys did a good job! It's time for a lunch break!"
The photographer's smile was really big and you can tell that he really is happy with what he's doing. Two staff personnel approached me and Kurosaki-sempai to give us towels and water. Lunch was provided and we ate together with the staff personnel; everyone sure was kind and fun.

During the lunch break, one of the male staff personnel approached me.
"Excuse me, Yamashita-san?"

"Yes?"

"I'm happy to be able to work with you in this photo shoot and you see, I'm a fan of yours and I was wondering if I could have a picture with you?"

"Sure! There's no problem with that!"
I gave him a thumb up and he sat beside me. He held his hand out with his smart phone and was about to take a picture.

"Hey! No fair!" a staff personnel said with a joking tone.
Several other staff personnel then went behind me and the man who was asking for my picture and did peace sign poses like me.

"Haha. I guess everyone's part of the picture!" I said.

We all laughed and took a few more pictures with different poses; it was really fun.
I then noticed Kurosaki-sempai return from the bathroom and called him over.

"Kurosaki-sempai, come on in and join in the picture with everyone!"

His face scowls a bit. "Do I really have to?"

"Oh come on! It's going to be fun!" I said cheerfully.

Kurosaki-sempai had his arms crossed and looked at me with a "What a bother" kind of expression. I know he's kind of grumpy and serious looking but I know he's a nice guy inside! I went over to him and pushed him into the picture with everyone else and in the count of three, the picture was taken.

"Haha! Look at your face, Kurosaki-sempai!"

"What the? I wasn't prepared! You just suddenly dragged me into the picture!"

We took another one and then another with Kurosaki-sempai and I could tell he had fun too. He's kind of tsundere, isn't he? Haha.

The break was over and our makeup was retouched and ready for the camera once more. We did more poses and experimented with some props like the guitar, the piano, and some other stuff. The photographer also tried taking pictures from different angles and backgrounds which worked out very well. After doing several shots, we went over to the monitor to check out some of the photos.

"You two did very well! These photos are wonderful!" the photographer said as we browsed thru the pictures.

"No kidding. These pictures got quality for sure. Seems like choosing the best ones for the album cover and posters are going to be tough." Kurosaki-sempai said with his smiling face.

As we browsed thru the pictures, the photographer noticed something.
"Yamashita-kun, you've got a pretty face. See? Look."
The photographer went back to some of the pictures and pointed at me.
"Looking closer, you can look like a girl if you let your hair down and change your makeup a bit."

Kurosaki-sempai takes a look too and says, "You're right. He can look like a girl if we change his get up a bit."

"Haha...I kind of get told that a lot..."
Well naturally I would look like a girl since I AM a girl.

"Yamashita-kun, do you have any siblings?"

"Yeah, I have a younger sister."

The photographer's eyes sparkle and light up.

"Oh! Is that so? I bet she's just as gorgeous as you! I'd be more than happy to have you and your sister in one photo shoot!"

My face gives him a wry smile.
"Hehe..."

"Is your sister a model like you?"

"Uhm, no she's not a model. She's currently taking the composer course at Saotome Academy."

"Oh! A composer! I can see it now! She'll be wearing a Greek inspired long white dress with her hair tied into a braided bun with a white flower on the side of the bun and a dangling golden headdress that follows the flow of her dress and then she'll be holding music sheets with a pen in her hand and the background would be something like a forest where she sits on a rock while happily composing music in the territory of dear mother nature with the sun passing through the thick green leaves of the trees surrounding her and the elegant flowers on the bushes! Oh! I can see it now!"

"Uh, is that so? Hehe..." My wry smile seems to be struggling as the eccentric photographer-san imagines such photos and sceneries; photographer-san seems to be in his own little world right now and is shining brightly like a Buddha who is in the state of enlightenment. My dear eyes are going to be blind if I look at him any longer.

"You have a sister?" Kurosaki-sempai says.

"Ah yeah, we're both students in Saotome Academy. She also works part time but usually she's given paper work and shifts at the store in the academy and sometimes they ask her to compose some songs."

"Really? That's quite interesting. So she's aiming to become a composer?"

"Yes. She wants to create music that could touch people's hearts and make them happy. Actually, she was the one who composed the melody for my first mini-album."
Well, all of my songs; we are the same person after all haha.

"That's impressive. Hope she writes rock music too." Kurosaki-senpai smirks.

"Haha. I'll tell her to try; it would be fun after all." I smiled.

The photo shoot ended by 4:00 pm.

"Good job today, everyone! Thank you for your work!"
The manager said his thanks and everyone started packing up.
On my way to the dressing room, everyone was saying "Good job today." I told them too that they did a good job and said my farewells.
Since it was still kind of early, I changed back into my school uniform (of course the male uniform). I can get back to school and attend my special and extra classes.

I finished changing and the door suddenly opened.

"Hey, what's with you? You look like you've seen a ghost or something."

It was Kurosaki-sempai. I was too surprised that someone suddenly entered the room! Thank god I finished changing! What would I have done if he saw me while changing?! Why the hell did I forget to lock the door?!

Kurosaki-sempai looks at my clothes.
"Wearing your uniform?"

" Yeah. I won't make it to my regular classes but I'll make it to my special and extra classes. This time I'm sure there's a train I could catch!"

"Heh. Better hurry then if you want to catch an early train without the crowd."

I smiled at Kurosaki-sempai and said my thanks and farewell to him.
I took my bag and left.
I made it to school and went in to look for Tsukimiya-sensei since he's the one who teaches me most of the time after classes since he's usually free. I went to the faculty room to look for him.

"Tsukimiya-sensei, I'm back. I'm here for my special and extra classes."

"Kaoru! Welcome back! How was your job today?"

"It was fun. Today was the photo shoot for the album cover and posters."

"I look forward to it then! I'm sure it will turn out great!"

We then went to an empty classroom and Tsukimiya-sensei started the lecture and writing on the blackboard. It seems I missed quite a lot of lectures today; I better work hard not to get left behind! Plus graduation is coming soon!

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

41.9K 1.5K 24
Kageyama is searching for a job when he stumbles across a modeling agency, which is managed by no other than Oikawa and Iwaizumi. How will things tur...
75.6K 2.5K 18
Kotobuki Reiji and yourself had been friends since you were both just children, that is until he had been accepted into Saotome Academy. Then one day...
1.8K 71 11
[NOW UNDER ILLUSTRATION] It's just an innocent visual novel, just like any other UtaPri game... ...right? ●☆♡☆● Being a huge fan of QUARTET NIGHT and...
153 0 14
"I had no choice in loving you. Why should you be given the choice to love me?" ❀❀❀ (Uta no Prince-sama Fanfiction. Ai Mikaze x Reader. Female pronou...