๐‘๐ˆ๐๐“๐ˆ๐ƒ๐„ใ€‚ สฐแต‰สณแต’แต‰หข แต’แถ  แต’หก...

By leztrange

โ๐™’๐™ค๐™ฌ, ๐˜ผ๐™ฅ๐™ค๐™ก๐™ก๐™ค ๐™ž๐™จ ๐™๐™ค๐™ฉ.โž โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€๐‡๐„๐‘๐Ž๐„๐’ ๐Ž๐… ๐Ž๐‹๐˜๐Œ๐๐”๐’ ๐— ๐‘๐„๐€๐ƒ๐„๐‘ threatening and plea... More

สœแด‡ส€แดแด‡s แด๊œฐ แดสŸสแดแด˜แดœs โ˜ผ
1; Percy Jackson
2; Jason Grace
4; Leo Valdez
5; Will Solace
6; Octavian
7; Nico Di Angelo
8; Will Solace
9; Apollo
10; Connor Stoll

3; Nico Di Angelo

4.6K 120 17
By leztrange

Nico Di Angelo x Reader

Your P.O.V.

"Hey, Angelo! Come here, now!" I shouted for Nico from the kitchen. Sooner after I heard a bunch of footsteps coming to the kitchen.

"What is it, (Y/N)?" Nico asked with a hint of frustration.

"You took the leftover pizza. Didn't you?" I said with a slight angry tone.

"Might."

"Well, I'm hungry!" I whined at him.

"Then cook, woman."

"But I can't cook!" I embarrassingly said.

"Then why is there a stove over there, but you didn't use it!"

"I don't know!" I tried to defend myself.

"*sigh* you know what I gave up." Nico said.

"What do you want?" Nico asked since he knows what it would be.

"I want bacon, frenchfries-

-time skip: 1 hour later *spongebob*-

-pizza, oh yeah! and also a lasagna" I finished my long list of food that I wanted.

"Man, I'm going to be broke because of her." Nico mumbled and sighed.

"Well glad you love me and there's Hades who is my soon to be dad." I said with a power of proud on my heart.

"Yeah lucky you." Nico said and grabbed the keys near the door and grabbed a black leather coat and opened the door. Until..

"Oh ya- I also want McDonalds!" I shouted at him.

"McDonalds!? Now that's a motivation." Nico began running to the car and left the door closed behind him as I heard the engine starts.

"Food." I sighed heavenly.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

11.1K 102 17
I only own the storyline. EVERYTHING ELSE BELONGS TO THE ORIGINAL OWNERS. happy reading and pls don't sue me.
19K 583 15
You were the type of teenager that every other girl envied or aspired to be. Top grades, top best friend... you had it all. However, you also had a f...
39.6K 1.2K 38
This is the original cute girl with a stutter... If you have no clue what I'm typing about, I have a mani account called Camrenisreallolocamz and I s...
186K 5.7K 33
"๐™œ๐™ค๐™ค๐™™ ๐™ก๐™ช๐™˜๐™  (๐™ฎ/๐™ฃ) ๐™œ๐™ง๐™š๐™ฎ๐™๐™š๐™–๐™ง๐™ฉ" or (y/n) greyheart's biggest dream, as an eleven-year-old, was to go to hogwarts. the safest and most...