Bubble Gum ⟿ l.haechan

By gugud9n

encountering with a rude boy who throws his bubble gum in any way he wants. More

prologue
01
02
03
04
06
07
08
09
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
sequel

05

7.4K 372 61
By gugud9n

"Why did he even gave me a bubblegum? Its tasteless anyway" complained soobin.

She was about to throw it when she felt that she had the urge to chew something. She decided to open the wrapper and chewed the bubblegum. On her way home, rain poured down heavily. Poor soobin, with her heavy violin bag on her shoulders, she has to seek for shelter hurriedly.

She couldn't afford to wet her violin so she sacrificed her body to protect it. She stopped at one of the shelters. She should be at home soon now but she won't make it without her umbrella. Someone with a black hoodie suddenly held her hands and passed her an umbrella. He ran ahead with his hoodie on his head.

How cool soobin thought. That only happens in fanfictions and dramas right? How ironic. But his back reminded her of someone. 

That rude guy? Can't be. Probably someone that's good looking and has a kind heart would have borrowed her his umbrella. She couldn't forget his touch on her hands. It was warm.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

104K 3.6K 64
HEDONIST hedonist /ˈhɛd(ə)nɪst,ˈhɛdənɪst,ˈhiːd(ə)nɪst,ˈhiːdənɪst/ noun a person who believes that the pursuit of pleasure is the most important thing...
75K 3.7K 29
he's back, with candies instead of bubble gums. - sequel to bubble gum
356K 9.7K 46
"Quiet down honey before I make you mine." ━ Where a girl began to know more about a boy and who she really is. ◈ Mafia / Gang au
259K 11K 47
"𝙮𝙤𝙪'𝙧𝙚 𝙖𝙗𝙨𝙤𝙡𝙪𝙩𝙡𝙚𝙮 𝙞𝙣𝙨𝙪𝙛𝙛𝙚𝙧𝙖𝙗𝙡𝙚, 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙠𝙣𝙤𝙬 𝙩𝙝𝙖𝙩?" "𝙤𝙝 𝙨𝙝𝙪𝙩 𝙪𝙥, 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙨𝙩𝙞𝙡𝙡 𝙡𝙤𝙫𝙚 𝙢𝙚." When ga...