Dove -Stiles Stillinski

Por queenrihbih

Stiles Stillinski is known for his obsession with the one and only, Kayla Argent. He'd think about her every... Más

1- It May Seem Like
2- Our Fire
3- Has Been
4- A Little Burnt Out
5- We're Tired
6- We Only
8- To Stay
9- Close
10- In
11- Time
12- Sparks Will Fly
Epilogue

7- Need

2.6K 72 29
Por queenrihbih

"I wanted you to stay to tell me all the dirty things no ones ever told me"

"What's happening? What's happening?" Was the first thing I heard said when I walked into the Sheriffs department.

"Get down! Get me an ambulance here, at the sheriff's station," An officer yelled. I was breathing heavily, looking at the amount pandemonium around me.

"We've got an explosion. We got multiple officers down. Multiple officers down. We need an ambulance A.S.A.P. On the double," Another officer yelled into the telephone.

I looked around the flying papers, the amount of smoke from what I estimated came from the bomb that we were looking for. My eyes kept scanning the room until they caught something.

Dad.

My dad was laying on the floor with Derek on top of him, as both the seat behind them was absolutely demolished. My hands flew towards my mouth as tears threatened to escape my eyes.

"Dad? Oh my god!" I whispered with a slight stutter. Scott and Stiles finally saw where my vision was directed to and jogged behind me as I raced to his aid.

"Kay? Scott?" Derek asked, his eyes in a bit of a haze.

"Derek, oh my god thank you so much," I looked at him with appreciation in my eyes while grabbing my dad's hand. I looked at my dad's direction.

"I'm fine," He puffed out, knowing what I was going to ask.

"Derek?" Scott asked.

"I'm okay," He breathed out.

"You saved my life," Dad looked at Derek with admiration, still breathing heavily.

"Guys- oh god," Stiles gasped out as his eyes caught the sight of an officer close to death. "Can you do something? Take his pain? Anything to make it easier?"

Scott looked sadly at the officer who seemed to be the worse in pain and nodded at Stiles' request. He walked over to the officer and held his hand, black veins prominent on his arm. The officer slowly closed his eyes, welcoming his death.

"Guys you need to leave," Sheriff yelled at us all. I shook my head, holding my dad's hand tighter.

"Kayla, please leave. It's getting dark and Stiles needs you. I promise I'll be fine," Dad whispered to me. I sighed and slowly got up, wiping the tears that never escaped because I tried so hard to keep them in there.

"C'mon let's leave before anything uninvited decides to show up," Scott mumbled, grabbing my hand and pulling me out of the Sheriff's station.

As the three of us ran outside, we unexpectedly ran into Kira who was stressfully waiting outside and I mentally rolled my eyes as I just wanted to get to a safe place.

"Kira?" Scott asked.

"The oni. They're coming," She warned us. We all glanced at each other nervously, knowing who they were looking for next.

"Stiles, we gotta get you out of here."

__________

It was pouring heavily when we got to the animal clinic. Stiles stopped the jeep and we jumped out of it, running to the entrance of the clinic.

Scott tried to open the door but it wouldn't budge and it all seemed to late as we all turned around to be faced with the Oni. Stiles quickly pulled me behind him and Scott looked at us.

"Kayla get Stiles inside!" Scott yelled while throwing the key towards my hand. I quickly opened the door and I heard Scott growling towards the Oni. Stiles and I quickly ran in breathing heavily as we made it in.

"Wow that was tiring," I gasped, holding my knees.

"Yeah, yeah it was wasn't it?" Stiles begun to laugh. I raised an eyebrow at how he even found this the slightest bit funny.

"Um okay?" I asked with a confused frown, raising my eyebrows. Stiles begun slowly walking around the table while drumming his fingers against the cold steel.

"I was slightly angry with you today Kayla," He said with a smirk.

"Why?" I asked in confusion.

I did not receive an answer as Scott and Kira guested into the animal clinic, closing the door behind them. I gasped at the sight of him, blood staining his clothes.

"What the f*ck just hap.." I trailed off as a dove sat on the ledge of a rain smudged window. My heart dropped and my face went ice cold as I realised the one thing I tried to force myself not to think today.

This wasn't Stiles.

Void Stiles grabbed Kira's arm and shoved her head on the table, knocking her out. He then turned around, facing Scott.

The nogitsune walked towards Scott, placing his hand on Kira's sword and took a step closer, not even sparing a thought. I took a step forward, ready to charge at him.

"Kayla, don't move." Scott said. "I forgot to tell you something else I saw on the article. If a dove hurts the Nogitsune, it'll feel like to you that your hurt-"

The nogitsune wrapped his hand around the sword and the other hand on Scott's shoulder. Scott groaned in pain as the nogitsune pressed the sword into his body even more, turning it around as it slid inside of his body. Scott was groaning and I started crying. 

"Stop!" I shouted, at him angry I couldn't do anything.

"-It'll feel like as if she was hurting herself. Does it hurt? Hey, look at me." He asked, still shoving the sword inside of Scott.

"You should have done more reading Scott. See, a nogitsune feeds off chaos, strife and pain. This morning, you took it from Isaac, then you took it from Coach. And then from a dying deputy. All that pain. You took it all," He placed his hand on Scott's face. "Now, give it to me." I widened my eyes as Scott begun to choke, Void Stiles feeding off his pain.

"And dove, I was angry at you, for researching instead of asking me personally," He told me while chuckling softly.

"I could've told you things more in detail," He said walking over towards me, Scott clenching his stomach in the back.

"I could've told you all the things I want to do to you in great, great detail," He whispered as he touched my face. I begun holding my breath while closing my eyes shut, scared to look at him.

"Stop, please," I whimpered, moving away from his touch.

"How I want to touch you in place that will have your legs shaking," He whispered seductively while brushing my earlobe with his lips.

"How I want to kiss you in places you'd never thought you'd be kissed," He continues to whisper as he slowly licked the area just below my ears.

"How you'd feel when I'm so deep in. Your walls wrapped around me while you're in a sweaty, whimpering mess underneath me, begging to close your legs as you aren't able to handle it all," He whispered even more quietly while grazing his teeth against my collar bone. He stepped away from me with a smirk, seeing me breathless from what had just happened.

"Maybe someday," He whispered, licking his lips as if he wanted to taste what he had just kissed.

"Not today," Deaton said while shoving a needle on Stiles' neck. The nogistune smirked at me while dropping to his knees.

"By the way dove, I remember what I did to you, I remember every detail," He said before falling on to the ground.

I stared at the sight of a fainted Stiles on the floor, too choked up to say anything. I looked at both Scott's bloodied body and Kira's unconscious body before breathing in heavily and quickly walking outside, not being able to handle anything anymore.

I opened the door and closed it, back against the door as slow sobs begun to escape my mouth. I pulled against my hair as my black slid against the door of the immense fear of what had just consumed me.

At the fear that he will never leave me alone.

(A more short chapter)

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

137K 5.3K 41
Matthew Jones, the son of Alex and Ryan Jones, is attending college with his twin sister Elizabeth along with their cousins and friends. What happens...
92.5K 1.4K 53
2nd book to the Theo Raeken series s6a teen wolf
414K 8.9K 36
Nayeli Mikaelson met Kai Parker after her brothers sent her to May 10, 1994. When they collide, they clash heads and have their fallout. But you know...
12.7K 479 21
Aphmau had been alone all her life, only having her mom with her when she was sad or lonely. She was home schooled her entire life, her only friends...