5sos preferences // mine

By hahahakris

just a bunch of preferences that I wrote myself for y'all to read and enjoy x © copyright hahahakris More

5sos preferences // mine
#2. He's Stressed and you Help Him Relax.
#3. You're Really Sick & He Doesn't Know What to Do So He Calls His Mum.
#4. First "I Love You".
#5. He Helps you with your Homework.
#6. You're in the Hunger Games.
#7. You're Best Friends & You Say Goodbye at the Airport.
#8. You're Best Friends & You See Each Other for the First Time in Six Months.
#9. He's in the Military.
#10. Only Human (Based off Song by Christina Perri)
#11. Cuddling.
#12. You Have Major Surgery.
#13. He Gets You a Pet.
#14. He Teaches You How to Skateboard.
#15. What He Names Your Daughter.
#16. Someone in his Family Dies.
#17. You Lose Him.
#18. You Pretend to Hate Each Other but Sexual Tension Breaks It. (Requested)
#19. You Lose Him. // Part 2 (Requested)
#20. He Cheers You On At a Sporting Event. (Luke and Calum)
#21. You Get a Piercing.
#22. You Get Accepted/Denied Acceptance to Your Dream School.
#23. You're Drunk.
#24. He Scares You.
#25. What Type of Dog He Gets You.

#1. You Tell Him You're Pregnant.

10.2K 170 7
By hahahakris

A/N: Hi!  So this was the first preference I ever wrote, so I decided to post it first on here as well.  Enjoy and remember to request ideas for my other preferences. (: x

MICHAEL: You and Michael had just gotten back from the boy’s concert in Atlanta. Both of you were exhausted from the long day you had and were now laying tangled together on the sofa, your favorite movie playing on the television screen. You were enjoying the blissful moment in his arms, when you suddenly remembered what you were planning on telling him today. You jolted upright from the sudden thought, the sofa shaking slightly from the movement. Michael looked at you in confusion and sat up, tucking a strand of your hair that had fallen in front of your face back into place behind your ear. “Are you alright, babe?” he asked you, the worry clear in his tone. “Um, yeah I’m okay. I just remembered something,” you answered quietly, not making eye contact with him. “What did you remember?” he inquired curiously, his hands moving to your back and rubbing circles in your back. “I…I remembered what I had to tell you,” you mumbled. You were terrified about how Michael would react to finding out that he was going to be a dad, but you knew that it would be best to tell him now than later. When you mentioned him, he seemed to get more interested in what you had to say. He became uneasy too, and his hands stopped moving on your back. “What do you have to tell me, (Y/N)?” You held your breath and closed your eyes then, forcing the words out of your mouth. “I’m pregnant, Mikey. You’re going to be a father,” you told him, waiting for him to say something to break the new layer of silence that filled the room’s atmosphere. He was quiet for a minute until he sighed, “when did you find out?” “I found out a few days ago, and I’ve been preparing to tell you ever since,” you admitted softly, your gaze still locked on your hands, which seemed to be the most interesting thing to you at the moment. There was silence again, and you bit down on your lip as you waited for the outburst. When it didn’t happen and his arms snaked around your waist from behind you on the sofa, you were shocked. Wasn’t he angry about the news? You were frozen from utter surprise when Michael rested his chin on your shoulder and pressed a gentle kiss to your cheek. “I’m happy for us, babe. I couldn’t be any happier than I am right now. And I’m proud of you for telling me straight out. I know how scared you must’ve been to tell me, but you did it, and I love you for that. I love everything about you, (Y/N).” You smiled at that and snuggled back against him, relaxing your muscles. “I love you more,” you teased, playing with his fingers that were entwined in yours. He chuckled lightly against your hair and shook his head, “I doubt it. I definitely love you a whole lot more.” You both spent the rest of the night cuddling and watching the movie until falling asleep on the sofa in each others arms.

CALUM: You had been feeling nauseous all morning and had been having weird food cravings for almost a week now. You had the feeling in the pit of your stomach that you might be pregnant, causing you to have those symptoms. A few hours ago you went to the store and bought a few pregnancy tests, doing the tests as soon as you got home. You weren’t that shocked when all three of them came back positive. You were happy that you were having a child with the guy that you loved, but you weren’t too excited about telling Cal. What would he think? Would he be just as happy about it as you were? You decided that it would be best to get it over with and tell him tonight when he got home from recording with the boys. You had prepared some chocolate cake for both of you to have while you told him about the news. Calum would be home at any minute now, and you were eyeing the clock anxiously while you waited for the sound of the door to your and Calum’s flat to open. After what seemed like forever you heard keys jiggling in the lock, followed by the familiar voice that you were waiting to hear. “Hey babe, I’m home!” Calum called from the hall, taking off his shoes. “I’m in the kitchen!” you called back, your voice cracking slightly from the nerves. A moment later Cal walked in with the usual smile plastered on his lips. He saw the delicious treat sitting at the table with you, causing his smile to grow even wider. “You made cake earlier?” he asked, taking a seat in the dining chair beside you. You nodded, forcing a small smile for him so he wouldn’t think that anything was up yet. “Yeah, I thought it would make your day after you recorded for the past ten hours,” you answered casually. “You make my day, (Y/N), even when you don’t make cake for us,” he said, making you giggle. You both enjoyed the cake, and in what seemed like a second it was time for you to tell Calum what you had been dreading on telling him ever since you found out. He was about to get up from the table to put his plate in the sink, but you stopped him before he could by gently taking his hand in your own. He turned to look at you, his eyebrows scrunching up together in confusion. “What’s up, babe?” he asked you. You took a deep breath and looked him in his gorgeous brown eyes. “Cal…don’t freak out, but…I’m pregnant,” you told him, ready for him to explode or yell at you. When he gave you a soft smile, it flustered you. Wasn’t he mad, or at least uneasy about it? “We’re having a baby?” he asked, making sure that he had heard you right. You nodded, feeling less hesitant with talking to him about it. “Yeah, I wasn’t feeling good this morning and I was having food cravings, so I went and got some tests. They all came back positive.” He gave you a nod in acknowledgment and pulled on your hand lightly, taking you off of your seat and making you end up against his chest. He wrapped his arms around your waist and hugged you as close to him that was physically possible. You hugged him back and let out a sigh of relief, thankful that he didn’t react the way that you thought he would’ve. “I’m happy for us, (Y/N). I get to raise a perfect child with the most amazing and breathtakingly beautiful girl on the planet,” Cal murmured in your ear, before he left a trail of gentle kisses over your neck and face.

ASHTON: You had just found out that you were pregnant last night, and you still hadn’t told Ashton about the news. You were planning on telling him tonight over his favorite dinner, but unluckily you were feeling terrible all day. Ash insisted that you stayed in bed until you felt better. He thought you were sick with the flu, but you knew that wasn’t the case. It was most likely something that you ate, and it wasn’t settling in your stomach because the baby didn’t agree with the food choice. “Are you alright, babe?” he asked softly, walking over to where you were laying down and pressing the back of his hand to your forehead gently. You sighed, knowing that it wasn’t going to be warm and feverish like Ash thought. “I’m fine, Ash. Can I please get out of bed now?” you asked, already starting to get out of bed without his consult. “Not so fast, (Y/N),” he said, putting his hands on your shoulders and carefully pushing you back down onto the mattress. You groaned out in pain as a sudden wave of nausea passed, whatever contents that you had eaten earlier today coming up. You pushed Ashton out of the way and ran straight to the toilet, making it there just in time. You felt someone take your hair in their hands and holding it back for you and rubbing your back soothingly as you finished. Once you were done you instantly felt a thousand times better, and you knew it was that the baby didn’t agree with what you had earlier. Ashton dropped your hair, letting it fall back down to your waist. You knew you had to tell him what was really going on, but you had to get the disgusting taste out of your mouth first. You grabbed your toothbrush and toothpaste and brushed your teeth before facing him. “Ashton, I have to tell you something,” you said slowly, in no rush to tell him that he was going to be a father. “What is it, babe? Are you okay?” he asked, the anxiety prominent in his voice. You gave him a small smile of reassurance, “yes, I’m okay. I already feel much better too.” “Then what do you have to tell me?” he furrowed his eyebrows. “Ash…you’re going to be a dad in nine months,” you breathed, the ten words slipping out of your mouth with ease. He looked completely shocked for a moment, trying to register the words. “You’re pregnant?” he asked, still looking slightly bewildered. You held your breath and nodded, “Yeah. I just found out last night.” Everything was silent for a minute, until Ashton snapped. “Is it mine?” he inquired, his face turning a bright red from the sudden anger he was feeling. You looked at him in surprise, unable to believe what he was asking you. “What? Ash-” “I said is it mine, (Y/N)?” he asked again, but this time louder and more rougly. He was steaming all for nothing. How could he think that you’d cheat on him? You never did it with anyone else but Ash. He took your virginity, and he was the only one to ever have sex with you. You felt anger starting to rise in your own blood, but you stayed calm because you knew if you weren’t that it would only make the situation worse. You grabbed hold of his hand, squeezing it lightly in yours. “Ashton, please calm down. Of course it’s yours! I would never cheat on you, and you know that! You’re the one who took my virginity, and you’re the only one that has ever seen me! So please, calm down!” you said, almost pleadingly. As soon as you said that, the red from his face left and his fists unclenched at his sides. He looked like himself again. “Are you alright now?” you whispered, looking deeply into his soft hazel eyes. He nodded and unexpectedly pulled you into his chest, wrapping his arms around you tightly. You smiled and buried your face into the crook of his neck, enjoying the warmth you got from being in his arms. “I’m so sorry, babe. I don’t know why I did that. I just…I was surprised, that’s all, and that made me freak. I know you’d never do that to me. I’m happy for us. I really am,” he murmured, snuggling his face into your shoulder. You giggled as his hair tickled your skin and pressed a kiss to his cheek. “I know you didn’t mean it, Ash. I love you.” He grinned and whispered, “I love you too, (Y/N), and I can’t wait for our child to be born,” before he pulled you back into the bedroom and you had a passionate make out session.

LUKE: "What movie do you want to watch, (Y/N)?" Luke asked you as he looked through the possible choices on the shelf of DVDs beside the television.  You came back into the living room with a bowl of popcorn in your hands and a blanket, sitting down on the sofa.  "What about Happy Feet?" you suggested, nervously biting down on your bottom lip as you remembered what you were planning on telling Luke tonight.  You had found out that you were pregnant a few days ago and had been dreading on telling him ever since.  It’s not that you weren’t happy about the news, but you were afraid of what he would think.  You’re only sixteen, and so is Luke.  You were scared that he would break up with you once you told him, but all you could do was hope he wouldn’t.  "I love the way you think," he grinned, grabbing Happy Feet and putting it into the DVD Player.  He then walked over to where you were waiting on the sofa and plopped down beside you, gingerly wrapping his arms around your waist and pulling you into his chest.  The movie started playing and you started to sweat because of the nerves, knowing that you had to tell him now or never.  Luke noticed your uneasiness and gave you a worried look.  "Baby, are you okay?" he asked, not paying any attention to the television screen.  You slowly shook your head, looking down at your small hands which were entwined in his own larger ones.  "There’s something that I need to tell you, Luke," you answered quietly, trying to keep your voice as steady as possible.  By now the movie was far from his mind as he placed his index finger under your chin and lifted it up, forcing you to look right into his anxious blue eyes.  "What is it?  What’s wrong?" he asked, his eyebrows furrowed in confusion while he tried searching your eyes for the answer to his questions.  Your heart was racing inside of your chest at a million beats per minute.  It was time to tell Luke that he was going to be a daddy in a matter of months.  "Please tell me.." he asked again, the suspense killing him.  You couldn’t make him wait any longer.  You took a deep breath and forced the words out of your mouth.  "I’m pregnant."  As soon as you said that the entire atmosphere went silent.  Luke’s skin paled and his jaw dropped in complete shock.  You knew he’d react this way.  You felt a few tears welling up in your eyes, and you let one slip.  You couldn’t take the silence anymore.  You were about to walk out of the room to give him some space, but the sound of his voice kept you where you were.  "You’re pregnant?" he said aloud, still trying to register the unexpected news.  You nodded hesitantly, unsure of how he’d react next.  He stayed quiet for another second before a small smile made its way to his lips.  "I’m going to be a dad," he said under his breath.  You looked up at him to see a sparkle in his eyes that you never seen before.  "You’re not mad?" you whispered, slightly stunned.  Luke got out of the trance he was in and looked at you, flustered.  "Of course I’m not mad.  I’m going to be a father with the girl that I am completely in love with.  Why would I be angry?"  "Because we’re still young and-" you started, but Luke cut you off.  "I know we’re still young (Y/N), but I’m not mad.  We’re having a baby.  I couldn’t be any happier than I am now," he told you, looking you intensely into your eyes.  You couldn’t help but smile at that, and found yourself feeling like a pair of weights had been lifted off of your shoulders.  "I love you, Luke."  "I love you too, (Y/N)," Luke murmured, just before he put his hands on both sides of your face and leaned in, pressing his lips softly and lovingly onto your own.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

285K 4.7K 100
This has both preferences and song preferences :) Hope you enjoy! Bye!
81.7K 921 24
Just some preferences and blurbs. I take suggestions! You can comment or inbox or email me saradiehl00@icloud.com. Also you can follow my Insta will...
12M 171K 94
Cute, romantic, funny, feel-inducing (and sometimes sad) 5SOS Preferences all written by me, myself and I. Requests open & no stealing please!
93.2K 679 115
hey guys so i decided to make a 5sos imagines and preferences book to make all you 5sos lovers happy...well thats what i intend to do haha sooo enjoy...