Lemon Requests ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Bởi DestroyThemWithLazrz

Taking lé lemon requests......(any fandom) Xem Thêm

Meh.
SpongeBob x Reader Lemon (Request)
Nep X Guy Reader (Request)
Fucky X Mangle FNAF.(Thx a fookin lot, animetrash112233
Psnnsncsxkskinsjszbszjxebycrk x Fuckin Jap
Idubbbz xKeemstarxFilthyFrankxGiogioxAFurryWolfGaryStuJakePaul
hank hill x reader

Tom x Giant Robot

412 2 3
Bởi DestroyThemWithLazrz

suggested by WxwzaWiley-_ ...

K then..

   One day, a normal day in a world named Eddsworld which is a world inhabited by Edd. (And a bunch of shitty fanfics..)
    There had been a breakthrough in science.
The giant robot made by Tord, was a sex-addict.

  So, the sex-addicted-giant robot-made-by-Tord went to Edd, Tom, and Matts' house.
   (To have some o' dat Tom bootayy)
So the robot stuck its non-existant dick into Tom's vagina. (Yes Tom is a woman.)
And then Tom killed himself shortly after. Due to aids.

Đọc tiếp

Bạn Cũng Sẽ Thích

574K 8.8K 86
A text story set place in the golden trio era! You are the it girl of Slytherin, the glue holding your deranged friend group together, the girl no...
142K 6.5K 36
"I can never see you as my wife. This marriage is merely a formality, a sham, a marriage on paper only." . . . . . . She was 10 years younger than hi...
418K 25K 84
Y/N L/N is an enigma. Winner of the Ascension Project, a secret project designed by the JFU to forge the best forwards in the world. Someone who is...
216K 7.6K 98
Ahsoka Velaryon. Unlike her brothers Jacaerys, Lucaerys, and Joffery. Ahsoka was born with stark white hair that was incredibly thick and coarse, eye...