The New Girl

By JacobPerry12

The new girl is someone Chris always wanted. But is she worth the chase? Could she be trouble and come with l... More

The New Girl [Completed]
Part 1
Part 2
Part 3
Part 4
Part 5
Part 6
Part 7
Part 8
Part 10

Part 9

152 2 2
By JacobPerry12

                                Chris POV

I woke up in Monday morning with a headache. Things were starting to get hard, when I was just thinking it could be easy.

I turned my alarm off my phone and went in the bathroom. I had to hop in the shower. Today was going to be a long at day at school. Not only did I have to face my ex Brianna, but I had to face my best friend also known as my girlfriend Dalya.

Why did things have to be so hard?

Why couldn't I just love one girl?

Guess love is never easy. You just can't help who you love.

^_^

"I'm sorry I been such a jerk to you. I didn't mean those things I said about Chris. I guess I was just jealous that you would spend more time with him than me" Jackie leaned against Brianna's locker.

She wasn't leaving until her best friend forgave her.

"Alright Jackie" Brianna finally spoke after five minutes of silence.

Even if Jackie was being a jerk towards her, she really needed a friend.

Jackie has always been Brianna's best friend at this school since she's been there, and noone else understood her the way Jackie did.

"You forgive me?"

"Yes I forgive you"

Jackie squealed and pulled Brianna into a hug.

"Ok let go of me. Your making a scene"

"Sorry" Jackie let go and moved out of the way, so Brianna could get into her locker.

"Can I talk to her alone?" I asked walking up to the two girls.

I had to talk to Brianna about what happened yesterday.

My decision was final, I made up my mind.

"Uh.. sure Bri I'll see you later" Jackie smiled at me and walked away.

I walked over to Brianna's locker and stood across her, so I can see her face.

"What is it Chris?" Brianna put one hand on her hip.

She sure can be so dramatic!

"Bri listen..-"

The bell rung.

Brianna closed her locker.

"Just tell me later. I have to get class" Brianna walked past me, and left down the hall.

Why did she have to be so complicated?

I just really needed to tell her what was on mind,

I didn't want to wait until later.

"First period is that way. Even if were not speaking right now, I still don't want you to be late" Dalya said from behind me, and I turned around smiling.

"I'm aware and I won't be late"

"Whatever"

Dalya was about to walk away, but I grabbed her hand and pulled her towards me.

"How long have I known you?"

"Forever Chris. Why?"

"Because if you love me truly love me and you been waiting on being with me you'll wait for me wait until I figure out who I want to be with."

"So its her huh? You really love her don't you?" Dalya began to cry.

"I.. I'm sorry Dalya but what else do you want me to do? You waited all this time and now you expect me to just stop loving her?"

"Then you should of never asked me out! See you in class"

Dalya ran off holding her face and didn't turn back not once.

Why did she have to make things so complicated?

I just want to be happy.

And right now I don't think I want to be with anyone.

Now I have to go class and see Dalya right after I just watched her cry. I hated seeing her that way. Its not like I was trying to hurt her. Why can't she just see that?

"Just let me go. Its over Ty. Were done. Whatever you thought we were is now over" Brianna said.

Tyrone had a grip of her, and when she tried to break loose he grabbed her again.

"Why the hell do you keep doing this? I'm better for you. Its better this way"

"Let me go!"

I heard a familiar scream as I was just about to leave the school.

Brianna?

It was coming from the secret basement we had at the back of the shool. Where students went back there and made out and did other things I would rather not say.

I peeked through the door hole, and I noticed Tyrone.

Why can't he just leave her alone?

Wasn't he tired of getting shut down?

Man this dude was so desperate and so pathetic!

"Let her go or this time I will break a bone in your body" I pushed open the door and walked up to Tyrone.

He backed up and let go of Brianna's arm.

She ran behind me and hid in the farthest corner.

"I I'm sorry I wont bother her again"

"You better not and this is the only warning you get. Now get outta here"

Tyrone didn't say another word he just ran outta there like the punk he was.

I walked over to Brianna and helped her up.

"You ok?"

"Yeah I'm fine. You didn't have to do that"

"No actually I did. I don't wanna see or hear my baby getting hurt"

"Your baby? So you..-"

"Yes Bri I wanna be with you"

"What made you decided that?"

"I don't know. Its just I've liked you for a long time and-"

"I know Chris I know but here's the thing I don't wanna be with you"

"What? Why? Is it Ty?"

"No of course not! Its not you Chris, I just don't wanna be tied down in high school. I'm sorry" Brianna kissed my cheek. "I love you I really do"

She smiled at me and gave me a hug.

Then she left out the basement and out of the school.

Could this day get any worse?

My phone went off and I saw my mom's text across it.

'Dalya came over crying. What did you do? Get home now.

Great! It did get worse.

I shoved my phone into my pocket and left out the school.

I got into my car and headed home.

I know I have to make up things with Dalya.

I just don't know how.

I got home and went in the kitchen where my mom and sister so happened to be.

"Chrissy! I drew a picture of you today in class" Callie flashed her pearlie whites and ran up to me squeezing me into a hug.

"Oh really? Let me see"

Callie shuffled through her dora backpack and fished out a paper that had a skinny stick figure on it with a big smile.

I smiled.

"Do you like it? My teacher told us to draw someone who is always happy and I drew you because no matter what you always stay strong"

"Aww your so cute come here" I picked her up and kissed her cheek.

She giggled and kissed my cheek.

"Come sit down sweetie. I made dinner. I will be out tonight for a meeting" my mom set down a bowl of salad onto the table.

Then she put three plates of macaroni hamburger helper and cornbread onto the table as well.

It smelt so good.

I put Callie down and she ran to her seat.

I took a seat across her and piled salad onto her plate.

My mom sat next to me and we all said grace.

"So whats up?" My mom asked with her mouth full of hamburger helper.

I laughed.

"Mom what did she tell you?"

"She just wanted to talk with you, but I told her you didn't make it home yet. And she left thats why I asked you"

"Its complicated"

"Fine you dont have to tell me"

"I don't even know myself for me to tell you"

"I know you'll figure it out. Your a smart boy"

My mom pat my back and it made me smile.

She always knew exactly what to say to make me feel better.

"Callie when your done eating you gotta take a bath and put your jammies on then go to bed ok?" Mom looked at my little sister who's face was all messy.

"Yes mommy" Callie didn't look up from her plate.

She sure can eat like a cow!

"I'll be upstairs" I got up from the table and went upstairs to my room.

I had to talk to Dalya.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

10.5K 253 21
When a new group of kids get out of juvie and move to a new school aka, LA High. Will the pretty girls and the hot guys get along, or will the prett...
9.4K 394 21
She fell for him, will he fall for her?
58.9K 2.8K 73
We all make mistakes... But this mistake has Chris going into a spiral... Or is it not a mistake at all... What will he do... Will he choose his marr...
67.9K 1.5K 27
Brittany moves into New York to start a new life. But, will her past catch up with her? Or will she finally open up to a certain Brunette?