Facts about AJ Styles

By Hayfay101

Title says it all More

Real Name
Birthday
Birthplace
Family Life
WCW
WWE Before Employment
Gaming
Tag Titles
The Bullet Club
NJPW
Six-Sided-Ring
Leaving TNA
TNA's 5 Star Match
Not Wrestling
Debut to Wrestling
Wife & Kids
Tattoo on Side
More Titles he's held
The End/Fanfic/Fact Books

Religion and LGBTQ+ Community

1.8K 0 0
By Hayfay101

A.J. Styles lifestyle is his Christian beliefs. Many have speculated if Styles has a "homophobic side" due to using some gay slurs in various interviews and during a TNA PPV in the early-2000s. Styles also had a legendary moment of responding with confusion when a fan called into a show to ask about his fan base in "the gay community." The language he used in the past was inexcusable, but it was sadly more commonly used in that time. Styles has stated he has no issues with anyone's sexual preference and even makes jokes about how "the gay community" quote became a popular internet moment.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

140K 7.5K 82
Being flat broke is hard. To overcome these hardships sometimes take extreme measures, such as choosing to become a manager for the worst team in Blu...
1.5M 3.6K 14
Kwentong iyong magugustuhan
234K 7.5K 167
What if a Pokémon Trainer found herself in the world of One Piece? What if she found herself with the Strawhat Pirates? What if she finds herself get...
5.1M 45.1K 53
Welcome to The Wattpad HQ Community Happenings story! We are so glad you're part of our global community. This is the place for readers and writers...