Psycho-Pass x Various Reader...

By szonyix_6277

My first collection here on Wattpad! :D Some of them contain spoilers, but I would let you know at the start... More

Ginoza x Inspector!OC [One Shot/Short story]
Enforcer!Kogami x Inspector!Reader [One Shot]
[Chapter 1] Dark Side of the Moon [Kogami x Reader]
[Chapter 2] Two Weeks 'til Full Moon [Psycho-Pass x Reader]
[Author's Note]
[ONE-SHOT] Enforcers dream, too! [Kagari x Reader]
[Chapter 4] Hey, brother! [Ginoza x Reader]
[Chapter 5] Solitude [Ginoza x Reader x Kogami]
[Chapter 6] The End [Kogami x Reader x Ginoza]
Author's Note
[Chapter 1]
[Chapter 2]
[Chapter 3]
[Chapter 4]
[Chapter 5]
[Chapter 6]
<3 Valentine's Day - One Shot <3
A/N - Hiatus over
.:Kogami x Abused!Reader x Ginoza:.(One-Shot)
.:Enforcer!Kogami x Inspector!Reader:. (Fluff - ONE SHOT)
<|> Ginoza x Gamer!Reader <|> Pt. 1 <|>
<|> Ginoza x Gamer!Reader <|> Pt. 2 <|>
<|> Ginoza x Gamer!Reader <|> Pt. 3 <|>
Kogami x Fem!OC!Enforcer x Ginoza [ONE-SHOT LEMON] + A/N (a long af chapter)
Cooking with Kagari x Fem!Reader [1XSHOT~fluff~]
[Chapter 7]
[Chapter 8]
1xShot: The Ride Along - Kagari x Reader
Please, I need your support <3

[Chapter 3] Why is the moon so lonely tonight? [Ginoza x Reader]

1.7K 38 11
By szonyix_6277

Hi everyone! :)
Here we are, the final chapter of the short story I've been working on! NO SPOILER, PG13 :D
I'm very happy that you stuck around to see how the events unfold!  Thank you! :* It's
the night! Are we all excited?
This entire moon-story was inspired by the song  
Fallen by Egoist (the ending song for Psycho-Pass 2). First, it was just this Chapter, but it grew to be a 3-part short story.
Enjoy! This chapter is long  enough ;)

(f/s) – favourite song
(f/c) – favourite colour
(f/b) – favourite brand
(h/l) – hair length
(h/c) – hair colour

---------------------

The night of my gig! Wohoo!
Me and Kunizuka were getting dressed in the ladies' dressing room.
"I feel like I'm gonna puke." -Kunizuka said, tuning her guitar.
"Make sure you hold it for Gino!" -I laughed.
"I can't believe he let me come..."
"He doesn't stand a chance against me."
"Unlike Tsunemori..." -she rolled her eyes. "I still don't think she'd last long."

Well, Kunizuka did have a point. That girl was so sweet and innocent. And took more than enough of Gino's shit!
"Is she here?" -I asked.
"Yeah, everyone came."
It was great, that every member of Division 1 was here to cheer me on. My own trainee is a pain in the ass, so I didn't even ask her. And my Enforcers weren't allowed to come out, if I'm on stage! It was a huge disappointment both for me and for them.

I trusted my life with those guys, so 20 minutes on stage I considered as acceptable, but the big boss didn't. Nonetheless, I was satisfied with Division 1's support.
"Let's greet them!" -I said. We still had an hour until start and we weren't the ones who started.

I spotted the group of Division 1 by the bar. Masaoka, Tsunemori, Kogami and Shion waved at our direction.
"Inspector (L/n) ..." -Tsunemori looked at me, a little shocked, but in a good way. "Terrific." -she smiled.
"My, my, look at you!" -Shion took a drag of her cigarette. "That's gonna cloud some hues." She wasn't wrong. My outfit was rebellious. I felt like sixteen again.
I wore knee-length boots, a skirt that was so short it could have been called a belt, the type you'd see slutty school girls wear, and a (f/c) top that ended above my belly button, revealing my navel ring. [A/N: if you don't have one, sorry, but now you do! I can't get everything right! :D There's a reason why you must have it! x]

Kunizuka helped me with my make-up. I looked like a little rock star. And I also felt like one. "Yeah." -Kogami chuckled softly under his breath. "You look great!"
"Thanks..." -I blushed.
"But you're the prettiest." -I heard Shion giving a kiss to Kunizuka behind my back.
"And we have a new boy!" -Masaoka. "I don't think you've met."
"Is Kagari here?" -I heard his name a few times, especially from Kunizuka, but I never had a chance to meet him. I heard he was adorable, though.
"Meet the man of the hour!" -Kogami pulled a short, orange-haired guy in front of him, almost out of thin air.
"Ohhh....." -the guy blushed. "So, you're the famous Inspector (L/n), that puts Gino into his place. You're hot!"
"Aww, I wanna keep him!" -I giggled at Masaoka, and pinched Kagari's red cheeks. "You'd compliment me all day long, wouldn't you?"
Kagari was lusting after me. He was really adorable!
"Too bad, you're an Inspector." -he stuck out his tongue. Okay... That was uncalled for, let alone, childish.
"Pops, what's wrong with him?" -I looked at Masaoka for answer, since Tsunemori was engaged in a discussion with Kogami, and Shion had a make out session with Kunizuka.
"He had a glass of wine before we got here."
"A glass? Or a botlle?"
"He's a light weight!"
That kind of explained.

Soon, it was our turn to play a few covers. My heart was racing as I stepped behind the microphone...

**NO POV - GINOZA**

When Ginoza got there, the first song, (F/s), that Inspector (L/n) and her friends played, was already halfway through.
"Ginoza-san, you came?" -Tsunemori looked at his superior in disbelief.
"Don't flatter yourself, I came as an Inspector." -he shot her interest down in a single sentence. "Before you lose any of the dogs."
"Why don't you give me some credit?" -Tsunemori's faces flushed red in anger.
"Urgh, just enjoy the show, will you?" -Kogami blew some smoke in Gino's face. The Inspector coughed a little, but took a seat nearby his subordinates.
He spotted Kagari in front of the stage, as he tried to grab (f/n)'s hand, any time the Inspector leaned close to the crowd... or more like, to him
People sang and danced around the club.
Gino lifted his green eyes to his Division 3 colleague. She doesn't look like an Inspector. She's exactly the way I remember her from high school. -he thought.
His eyes widened and stared at her in awe. Her hips hypnotized him. He couldn't take his eyes off of her. The little fabric, that appeared too short to be a skirt in anyone's honest opinion, flew around just enough to rise Gino's heart rate and send sensual thoughts through his mind. He bit his lower lip.
What's going on? She's a colleague! Stop! -he ordered himself. Gino's hand turned into a fist in his blue officer's jacket in concentration to restrain his sexual fantasies about her. The things he wanted to do to her...
This was the first time he noticed, (f/n) had a navel ring.  How sexy! Kogami never told me she's got that. I wonder if there's more... -Gino got lost in his own thoughts. [A/N: There's the reason! x]

(F/n)'s (h/l), (h/c) hair was flowing around her head in the air. Her body was getting sweaty from jumping around the stage so much. Yet, her voice never broke, she never ran out of breath. As the song finished, the crowd was whistling and clapping.
Kogami was the loudest. He was whistling loud and clapped even louder. Maybe it was the drink he had earlier, maybe he was simply happy to see his ex-girlfriend rocking the stage like a pro. Either way, Gino was left unimpressed. That damned dog! He already missed his chance! -Gino growled in his mind.

(F/n) took a bow. She and the others needed a few seconds on stage to get ready for the next song. They had some drinks, both soda-based and alcoholic beverages.
The next song they played was a lot slower. People started forming pairs to dance around.
Masaoka offered a dance to Tsunemori, while Shion winked in Kogami's direction. Shion always got what she wanted, or whom she wanted.
Ginoza stayed at the bar, alone.
He noticed how Kogami, even though he was dancing with Shion, would be looking up to his former girlfriend.
This song doesn't even suit you, (f/n). -Gino chuckled to himself. He groaned in frustration and covered his face. Why am I suddenly so heels over head for her? She's nothing, but a menace! -he grinded his teeth.
"Hey, Ginoza-san!" -Kagari nudged his arm. "You don't trust Akane, huh?"
"It's none of your business, Enforcer." -Gino muttered, not even looking in Kagari's direction.
"You need to loosen up, Sensei! Here!" -Kagari had two drinks in his hands. Gino, without asking any questions, took both glasses and downed one after another. "Hey! One of them was mine!" -Kagari exclaimed.
"I'll buy you one later!" -Gino growled at him, then turned away again.
He didn't notice, but the song has changed, and everyone returned around him. He felt a sort of release type of phenomenon inking his body... and his mouth.

After the third song, another speedy-jumpy one, Inspector (l/n) thanked the crowd and they all went wild.
"Stop it!" -Gino shouted at his male subordinates. "She's still an Inspector! Stop looking at her as if she was a piece of meat!"
To that comment, Kagari and Kogami exchanged a high-five.
Gino's behaviour wasn't due to his own will alone. It is a club after all...

**READER'S POV**

After the third song was over, I thanked the crowd and headed towards the changing rooms with Kunizuka.
"It was great!" -she said. "I really missed playing."
"It was a thrill." -I nodded.
We took a shower and changed into non-sweat drenched outfits. I wore a (f/c) string top and a denim mini skirt. I brought my (f/b) flats. I didn't want to walk or dance around in heels.
Me an Kunizuka walked back to the others. She left with Shion to celebrate their anniversary together. Not sure what kind of anniversary they had... first date, first kiss, first sex... but it wasn't my place to get involved.
Kagari was making out with some random girl in the corner.
"What else is new?" -I rolled my eyes.
"We pulled the stick out of Gino's ass." -Kogami.
"What?" -I burst in laugh.

It didn't take me long to spot the Inspector of Division 1, the man so stone-cold and collected, people simply disliked, in the middle of the dance floor, spinning his helpless trainee, Tsunemori, in all directions. She tried to break herself free, but Gino somehow always pulled her back. He wasn't being abusive. He seemed like he was having fun, pulling Tsunemori around, as if she was a ragged doll. He was missing his glasses; his tie was half undone and I spotted his officer jacket on a seat.

"What have you done to him?" -I laughed hysterically now, looking at Masaoka.
"Don't ask me, princess!" -he chuckled. "I got nothing to do with it."
"Pops, you gave us permission!" -Kogami disagreed. "Anyway..." -he looked at me. "Kagari handed him some alcohol, without him noticing."
"Just alcohol?" -I smiled.
"Yeah, he never drinks, it hit him hard." -Kogami shrugged. "But look at him so carefree! It's a guy I'd be friends with."
"Sure. And you're not even a little bit jealous that you're not the one dancing with her, huh?" -I raised an eyebrow at Kogami.
"An Enforcer can only dream." -he shrugged and pulled out a cigarette. I really couldn't get used to him smoking. "She's cute, though."
"Yeah..." -I folded my arms in front of my chest. I kept observing Tsunemori and Ginoza, instead of helping. I know, I'm a great person to rely on!
"Oh, aren't you the sweetest, when you're jealous?" -Kogami let out a soft chuckle.
"I'm not jealous!"
"Aw, it's okay, (F/n)!" -Ko ruffled my hair. "It suits you."
"Let's just break them up!" -I suggested. There was no way I will stand here and listen to Kogami cooing in my ear his bullshit. Me? Jealous? Hah!

We walked up to Ginoza and Tsunemori.
"Help!" -Tsunemori grabbed my arm.
I de-attached her wrist from Gino's hand. Kogami walked her back to the bar, without touching her arm or shoulder. Why am I noticing this? Who cares?
"Why?" -Gino whined in my ear. Ouch!
"You need to take it easy, Gino!" -I smiled.
"No!"
"Come on, we'll go on the rooftop." -I noticed how pale and sweaty he was. He needed to take a break. And take as much water as possible! I interlaced our fingers and pulled him across the dance floor, to the bar. "Can we get some water over here!" -I shouted over the music being played. A bartender caught us, and handed me two bottles of water. I've put Gino's jacket over his shoulder and walked to the rooftop with him.

"Shit, it's so hot!" -Gino threw the jacket off as we reached the rooftop.
He found a spot and sat there.
Good for him, feeling warm! I actually felt the cool summer breeze, and I got in his jacket.
"Here." -I opened a bottle of water for him. He stared at me with an empty expression for a second, then took the water and drank it, like there was no tomorrow. "Better?" -I patted his black hair gently, as I stood next to him. He placed his head on my knee.
"A little." -he shrugged. "Why are you here?"
"Oh, I'm sorry, I can go!" -I spat. Did they really remove the stick from his ass? Or his attitude never changes?
"Don't!" -he hugged my leg. So weird! He almost made me lose my balance. "Everyone leaves me. It's like I don't matter."
"Gino..." -I bit my lips. Should I tell him why everyone dislikes him? Or should I tell him to stop caressing the back of my knee with his thumb? It was a soft spot! He looked up to me, waiting for me to continue. I took a deep breath. I sat on his lap, breaking free from his awkward hug. "You're difficult to work with." -there, I said it.
"I know." -he put his head against my neck and hugged me tightly. Maybe it was better, when it was just a leg he held onto. I felt his warm breath on my neck.
"But I'm not gonna leave you." -I added. "I know how to deal with you." -I heard Gino letting out a chuckle and he pulled me in even tighter.
"You're amazing..." -he whispered in my ears. And kissed my earlobe. Then went down to my neck.
"Hey..." -I tried to pull away.
"You smell so nice, (f/n)!" -he murmured and continued kissing my neck. I felt him groping my ass by this stage.
"Ginoza!" -I jumped up and slapped him.
"Shit, I'm so sorry, Inspector (L/n)!" -he took a few steps back. "I don't know what came over me...It's...I'm sorry!" – he stuttered, backing further away from me.

Gino leaned against the short wall of the rooftop, staring up to the moon. I followed him with the second bottle of water.
"Keep hydrating yourself!" -I handed him the bottle. He nodded and drank half of it.
"Why didn't you leave me?" -he finally looked at me.
"I've done some stupid things, many thanks to alcohol." -I winked in a supportive manner. He gave me a half smile, then added.
"Too bad, I didn't drink anything like that tonight."
"Kagari has something to do with that."
"What?"
"He just wanted to remove the stick from your ass." -I hugged him. "Tell me, you didn't have fun!"
"Alright, I did." -he chuckled softly. He finished his water and placed the empty bottle on the ground. I saw his hand reaching for his face, trying to adjust his glasses. Except, his glasses were gone. "Where are...?"
"Probably broken by now."
I turned around, to look at the moon, leaning against Gino.
He hugged me from behind and placed his chin on my head. It's been a long time since someone showed affection towards me. Ever since Kogami, to be exact, I distanced myself from any type of deep relationship. I was friendly, but everyone knew not to even think about me in that matter.
"Ever wondered, why is the moon so lonely tonight?" -Gino broke the silence.
"Is that quote from the Wolverine movie?" -I asked.
"Yeah, I'm a bit of a nerd."
"Well, I don't know." -I answered his previous question. "But sure, I feel like the moon sometimes."
"Me, too. Far too often." -his hug got tighter.
"Let's go back!" -I broke free, voice trembling. I couldn't bring myself to romance, okay? I won't change. "I'm sure they miss us!" -I got hold of Gino's hand and tried to pull him towards the door. But he didn't move, instead, he pulled me back to his chest. Gino gave me a supportive smile, before kissing me on my lips. For someone so cold, he wasn't bad at kissing. His warm lips moved around mine confidently, he even slid in his tongue in my mouth. I smiled a little and didn't think for a minute of breaking the kiss. It's been so long! I missed being kissed...
I felt Gino's fingers on my cheeks. His other hand moved behind my head, while my hands were resting on the back of his neck. A cool breeze made us shiver, and we stopped kissing.
"What was that?" -I asked with a shy smile and sparkling eyes.
"I wanted to do it while I still had some courage left!" -Gino scratched the back of his head, blushing. I chuckled softly at his motive.
At this moment, I didn't feel the need for going back to the others.
"It was good." -I blushed. "Really good."
"How long haven't you...?" -he started his question, sitting back on the ground.
"Since Kogami, I've done nothing." -I sat next to him. "Stupid, huh?"
"Well, you really loved him." -Gino put his arm around me and pulled me close. "I don't want to push you."
"You're not." -I looked in his green eyes. "I missed physical contact." -I closed my eyes and let Gino figure out the rest. He cupped my chin, and planted a kiss on my lips. I crawled on his lap, and this time, I didn't freak out when he decided to slid his hand beneath my skirt. His hands wandered up and down on my thighs, while I kissed down his jaw line.

Suddenly, a door flung open. It was the same door me and Ginoza walked through just a while ago. Why on earth would someone need to be right here, right now?
"Sorry, I didn't mean to interrupt!" -we recognized Kogami's voice. He politely covered his eyes as he noticed us making out on the ground. But I had a feeling he'd be peaking in between his fingers. "The drones didn't let me smoke in there anymore."
"It's fine!" -I muttered. "You can look." -I stood up and fixed my hair. Feeling more confident if I was more covered, I pulled the zip of Gino's jacket up to my neck. "Let's go, Gino!" -I got hold of his hand and we walked by Kogami.
"Inspector (L/n)! Can I talk to you in private?" -Kogami called after us, taking a long drag of his cigarette.
Gino let go of my hand and vanished behind the door. This can't get any more awkward!
"Look, you broke up with me!" -I started my tirade. "Me and Gino didn't break any rules..."
"Gee, calm down!" -Kogami chuckled softly at my outburst. "You haven't changed a little."
"Well..."
"I just wanted to say to take good care of him. He's a good guy." -Kogami took another drag, and looked deep in my eyes. "I'm sure he won't make the same mistake I have."
"Thanks..." -I muttered. "I thought you'd be..."
"Jealous? A little." -he winked at me. He could still make me blush, as if I was a teenager. No, I really haven't changed, I guess.
"Good luck with Tsunemori!" -I said at last.
"Please!" -he blew out some smoke. "She's nothing compared to you."
I rolled my eyes at his latter comment. It will be a mystery forever, whether he was being serious or he was trying to flatter me. Either way, I left. I left, to catch up with Ginoza.
He was waiting for me a few steps down the stairs.
"What was that?" -he asked.
"He was just being supportive of us. Whatever this may be!" -I slowly walked down the stairs, but Gino grabbed my arm.
"Whatever this may be?" -he repeated my sentence and pinned me against the wall, looking in my (e/c) eyes. "Am I this hard to read?"
"Just a little." -I smiled. I gave him a little peck on the lips, that he turned into a kiss. Okay, it was obvious, we won't be just colleagues after this. Gino broke free of the kiss.
"I say, we take home the Enforcers, and have some quality time of our own." -he suggested.
"I've got nothing against it." -I smiled.

We walked back to Tsunemori, Masaoka and Kagari. I had to leave, just to gather my stuff from the changing room, but I was back fast. Gino didn't want the others to tease us by what happened on the rooftop. They will know it from Kogami by the crack of dawn anyway. Gino sent Tsunemori up to stay with Kogami. The two of us took Masaoka and Kagari back to headquarters.

"(F/n)-chan, thank you for the super night out!" -Kagari hugged me at the parking lot. He needed Masaoka's help to find his way around. He was the definition of a lightweight. "Call us again!"
"It was great!" -Masaoka added. "I'll take care of him from now. Good night, you two!" -Pops got Kagari off of me and the two walked back to the MWPSB. For a moment, I wondered if Masaoka knew what was going on between me and Ginoza. After all, he knew both of us well.

I sat back in the car, next to Gino. He seemed just as cold as always. Is he going to act like a douchebag? Does he even remember what happened? Or what he said?
"Finally!" -he pulled me on his lap and kissed me. He has answered all the questions in my mind. "I thought they'd never leave."
"Hm, but I don't want to do it in a car." -I pouted.
"That's a lie!" -Ginoza kissed my nose now. "Kogami told me a few things about you..."
"He did?" -I blushed.
"Yeah. But he failed to inform me about your navel ring."
"You like it?"
"It's really sexy." -Ginoz bit his lower lip. "Shall we?"
I nodded in agreement and got back in my seat.
"So what else did Kogami tell you about me?" -I put on the seatbelt.
"Oh, no, (F/n)! That's bro-code!" -he smirked at me. "I can't tell you about that!"

I laughed. What a pathetic reason! -I thought to myself. I got hold of Gino's hand, and he interlaced his fingers with mine. We shared another smile, before Gino set his car in autopilot.

From that night on, the moon was no longer so lonely...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

39.6K 1.2K 48
-Hiroto Maehara X Reader- (Y/n) (L/n) is a student in E Class with her best and longest friend, Hiroto Maehara, who just so happens to be the biggest...
2.3K 53 47
Completed ✔ I'm starting to edit all the chapters now ❤
38.6K 1.1K 29
This book contains OkiKagu stories. Okita Sougo x Kagura from Gintama. The main reason I wrote this is only to satisfy my OkiKagu heart, so this book...
25.3K 485 21
Here are Anime One-Shots for you people of Wattpad!! (REQUESTS CURRENTLY ON HOLD) There are also Female Characters x Male Reader!! (I say that becaus...