years // jjk

By damnjunhui

it's been 7 years jeon jungkook [ lowercase intended , book 3 ] More

1
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
hiatus + on hold

2

2.7K 83 61
By damnjunhui

jungkook too moved on quickly , we all know that .

he had a girlfriend after minjae , and they had dated for quite a long time already . but it was a relationship that had to be broken yet again.

jungkook wondered every single day if minjae is still hurting. he still felt bad for breaking her heart.

bts eventually disbanded on a high note . it's been 7 years , they had to disband eventually . but that didn't stop them from interacting with fans by being active on social media accounts .

back to the point , jungkook was doing pretty good , other than thinking about heartbroken minjae .

although , he did want to meet minjae in order to tell her the truth on why he had to break up with her .

he thought that she must be confused on why he broke up with her just because of not having feelings anymore when really it was something else .

he lied .

he wanted to protect minjae .

but he hurt her so bad .

his second breakup hurt as much as his previous relationship with minjae , because the breakup was for the same reason .

it was as though history repeated itself.

he had told his recent ex though , as they were still in contact after . but minjae , he couldn't find a trace of her at all .

but it's been 7 years .

' does she still even remember me ? ' jungkook thought .

can you imagine bts disbanding in 7 years gosh why

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

74.8K 3.3K 19
Grosvenor Square, 1813 Dearest reader, the time has come to place our bets for the upcoming social season. Consider the household of the Baron Feathe...
943K 21.6K 49
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
104K 9.2K 111
"You think I'm golden?" "Brighter than the sun, but don't tell Apollo" Dante hates Rome's golden boy. Jason doesn't even remember him. Right person w...
228K 7.9K 98
Ahsoka Velaryon. Unlike her brothers Jacaerys, Lucaerys, and Joffery. Ahsoka was born with stark white hair that was incredibly thick and coarse, eye...