Boarding with Boys (completed)

By limeaddict7

Ashley Thomas hated moving. She was dragged to multiple places many times a year by her dad. This time, she's... More

Boarding with Boys
Boarding with Boys (2)
Boarding with Boys (Carter)
Boarding with Boys (4)
Boarding with Boys(5)
boarding with boys(6)
boarding with boys (7)
boarding with boys(8)
Boarding with Boys *note*
boarding with boys *new update* (9)
boarding with boys (10)
boarding with boys!!! (11)
Boarding with Boys (12)
boarding with boys (13)
boarding with boys (14)
boarding with boys (15)
boarding with boys (16)
Boarding with boys (17)
boarding with boys (18)
boarding with boys (19)
boarding with boys (20)
boarding with boys (21)
boarding with boys (22)
boarding with boys (23)
boarding with boys (the end-epilogue)

Boarding with Boys (3)

55.8K 872 247
By limeaddict7

Finn!!!! ----------------->

(oh, just replace the blue eyes with "chocolate brown eyes")

Finn's POV

Ashley. Seriously? A girl? This is a boarding school for boys only. I don't think that Carter minds though. He's probably going to celebrate her arrival. It seems like she's the kind of girl that would fall for a guy like him. Carter usually gets what he wants. I know for a fact, Ashley is what he wants.

"Dude, she's like a goddess," Wes murmured on our way back to our room. Wes had that spark in his hazel eyes. It was obvious that he wanted Ashley too. Wes usually falls short with girls compared to Carter, but there was something about the look on his face that showed he was not giving up so easily.

Kyle whistled a random tune and looked kind of daze. Truthfully, I wouldn't even think Kyle would want her. Then again, everything about Kyle was just so unexpected. Kyle has this babyish look to him. Don't let that fool you, that guy can throw a pretty deathly punch, trust me. Like the others, I could tell he wanted her too. Kyle never really wanted anything, but now he wants Ashley.

And that leaves me. Am I seriously the only normal one right now? Am I the only one that doesn't want Ashley? These guys don't even know her. They just think she's pretty or 'hot', but if it were me, I would need more than that.

"Who do you think she likes?" Kyle asked. We had arrived at our room. Kyle, Carter, and Wes were on the floor. They all had that ridiculous dazed, determined look on their faces.

"Guys, we're not the only boys she'll meet here," I said, trying to put some sense into them.

"Psh, but we're the hottest. She has to fall for one of us," Carter scoffed. I rolled my eyes.

"Carter is right. We have to be the ones she falls for," Kyle said.

"I'll make sure of that," Carter said confidently.

"Hey, she's going to like me," Wes butt in.

"Give it up guys, it'll be me," Kyle insisted. Again, am I the only normal one here?

"You guys are going to be surprised who she picks at the end," I said.

"Oh, so you think you're the one she's going to go after, hot shot?" Carter raised an eyebrow.

"No, I'm saying it might not be one of us," I said, falling onto my bed.

The last thing I heard was from Carter. "Not if I can help it."

Ashley's POV

I woke up with a horrible headache. It took awhile for my head to clear up, but when it did, I got ready for my first class. I slipped into the uniform skirt and shirt and dragged my messenger bag on the floor. My eyes were barely open.

Dad was awake way before me. He woke me up and told me he was going to be at a meeting and told me not to freak out when I wake up for good and don't see him anywhere. I doubted I would freak, but I almost did when I didn't see him.

I took a few bites of an apple and headed out. Right as I opened the door, I was surprised more than ever to see a guy from yesterday.

Wes. He was grinning and he looked extremely cute in his uniform.

I smiled. "Hey Wes," I said, shutting the door behind me.

"You remember my name," he pointed out. I nodded.

"Yeah, I'm really good with names," I said.

"Mind if I walk you?" he asked.

"Sure thing," I said, letting him lead the way. "How did you know where I am, by the way?"

"Oh, I know mostly everything, remember?" he reminded with a wink. I laughed.

"Oh right, you know every little secret," I said.

"Yeah, and don't forget that," he said seriously for a few seconds before cracking a smile.

"You're cute," I said. He grinned.

"Thanks, you're not too bad yourself," he said. I raised an eyebrow and punched him lightly in the arm. He pretended to cry and joked that now he would have to tell my dad on me.

We'd been walking towards our class when Wes stopped suddenly. I turned to him.

"Something wrong?" I asked.

"Oh, nothing. Just wondering if I could ask you something," he said. His eyes looked hopeful.

"Sure, fire away," I said.

"Maybe you'd like to hang out with me sometime?" he asked. Was he seriously asking me out? No, who would ask me out? Maybe he was just trying to be nice with me being the new and only girl here.

"Sure," I said, smiling. He blew a sigh of relief and grinned, which looked totally silly and adorable.

"Great, talk to you later," Wes said before running off to his class.

The rest of the day was pretty uneventful. Well, except for the fact that Carter also asked me out and so did this one guy named John. I agreed to both. What was I supposed to do? They were trying to be nice to me, the least I could do was be friendly.

Last period was gym. I've always hated gym. I've never been much of the sporty type. I had Finn in that class. He didn't look too athletic either so I stuck with him.

After a few baskets, Finn proved me wrong. Finn was really good at sports. He also looked cute from sweating and having to run after the ball I keep passing to him and rolling someplace else.

"You're really good, Finn," I said. He smiled and wiped a bead of sweat rolling down his cheeks. His face was flushed, but that just made him so much cuter.

"Thanks, you're good too," he said.

I laughed. "You don't have to be nice. I know I suck," I said. He shrugged and went inside the changing room. It kind of surprised me. I thought he was going to ask me out too. He kept giving me these little smiles throughout the whole period. Now that I think about it, maybe it was just a smile of pity.

"Hey." I changed back into my uniform and was walked back to my locker when Kyle appeared.

"Hey," I said back.

"Listen, are you busy?" he asked. "I was thinking we could go out sometime."

"Sure," I said. Now even Kyle asked me. All but Finn from the room asked me. Not that it bothered me. I'm glad I have so much attention from them. I'm seriously wondering if he's gay. Maybe that's what's wrong with him. Maybe that's the reason he won't ask me out. He likes guys.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

11.7K 423 21
She is a cold-hearted​ girl, yet it's not her fault. A foster child all her life, she has been treated in the worst of ways. Her anger-issues makes e...
Cecilia By Anastasia

General Fiction

10.8K 264 22
Cecilia's father, a well-known and successful lawyer, was tired of her problems. Tired of the issues she had been causing for the family and it's nam...
339K 10.6K 28
"You're going to boarding school." These are the words Kate Anderson thought would ruin her life. She soon finds out though, that her trecherous pun...
12 0 15
Scarlet rose, her father was a member of a gang in her hometown and until she was 18 she wanted nothing to do with it... will she decide to join or w...