[EDITING] Time's Running Out...

Door evethesithh

I was killed by a serial killer who has been wandering around my school's campus. My soul then wandered aroun... Meer

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11.
12
13.
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
E P I L O G U E || extra part

25

1.1K 61 38
Door evethesithh

I got on Jimin's family car with his parents took the seats in front while I'm being left sitting at the back with Jimin. As the car was about to move, I took a spare glance at Jimin and he was glaring at me before turning away. Harsh. I don't know how am I going to live with him peacefully if he's not going to stop messing with me. Don't worry dear self, you got Taehyung by your side. 

I smiled a little at the thought of my last date I went with Taehyung. But then, my smile fades away when the thought my burned house and my passed away dad. I didn't realize that the whole journey, Jimin kept glancing at my way because he knew how it felt to lose someone he loves. Like how he lost Joy. Joy was everything to him.

As the car came to a stop, I woke up from my delusions and took a good look around. There was only a house at the moment and both sides were filled with trees and a big yard which looked really spacious.

The house a little bigger than her house but looked fancier than she expected. Of course, Jimin and his friends are known for hot rich kids aren't for nothing.

"You're drooling" Jimin snapped and got out from the car. I narrowed my eyes at him and got out of the car. The cold wind brushed against my bare skin that was exposed. I wrapped myself with my hands as the woman approached me.

"Oh dear, you must be cold" The woman quickly took off her coat and wrapped it around me. As I wore it, I felt more relieved and I could finally take a good deep breath from shivering. Winter is around the corner anyway.

"But what about you?" I asked her. She was just wearing a thick looking t-shirt with a pair of black pants.

"Don't worry dear, We're home anyway" She smiled at me with her utmost comforting smile I've ever seen.

"Yeah, you don't have to be that dramatic to my mom" Jimin replied shortly with sarcasm in his tone.

I was too tired to even get angry at him so I just ignored it as the woman's hand wrapped around my shoulder for more heat.

"Behave yourself Jimin, She's going to be your new sister anyway," The woman said while we walked up to the big house.

"What?!" Jimin half shouted. He seemed beyond shocked.

"Yeah, you gotta work that attitude of ya'" Jimin's father remarked and laughed at the end.

Right, when we entered the house, I suddenly started to feel dizzy and I was not in my right mind. I could see the couple and Jimin surrounded me to see if I'm okay but I'm not. In a split of a second, I fell into the unconscious.

- - - -

I woke to a dim lit room and there was something on my forehead so I reached it. It was a wet cloth that people used to put the fever down. I didn't remember having any fever. Gosh, I think I have quite an awful dream of my dad dying and me living with Jimin's family. I looked around my surroundings and I creased my eyebrows. 

"Where am I.." I slowly lift myself up to a sitting position. The walls were painted to a soft pink one and I was sitting on a queen-sized bed. There was a big wardrobe at the corner of the room and a big window that people can clearly see what's in the inside of the room. Then a small coffee table just in front of the bed but at the center of the room and beneath it was a big carpet with white fur. The floor was made out of food and looked really classic. Overall the room was really organized and calming to be at.

I was about to get up and called for my dad but suddenly the door opened by itself. There came in Jimin with his hands crossed against his chest and an old woman smiled at the sight of me waking up.

"So.. this is not a dream?" My voice squeaked at the end and lift my left eyebrow.

The woman sat just beside me and said, "No it's not dear" She reached out for the cloth that was on my forehead. She then softly put her backhand on the forehead to make sure if my body temperature has gotten down. "There, there, you're alright now. Then I'll be right back to bring you some food"

She stood up but I quickly grabbed her hand, "No, I can just go myself" I didn't want to give her more troubles.

She chuckled softly and said, "No worries dear, you have to rest. It's a job of a mother anyway" I slowly let go of her hand and nodded with a small shy smile. "Jimin, accompany her for a moment okay?"

I could see Jimin rolling his eyes and nodded in agreement and his mother smiled teasingly at him.

As the woman went out of the room, Jimin sat at the end of the room. I furrowed my eyebrows at him as I saw his mouth gaping like a blobfish. Clearly, he wanted to say something but the words won't come out. I chuckled at him and said, "What is it?"

"I'm sorry for your loss" Finally Jimin managed to let the words out.

My eyes fell onto my lap and I wrapped both of my hands together into a small ball, "It's okay. Things happen you know. It's the time you have to worry about"

Then there was a long moment of awkward silence and I tend to break it.

"What happened to me?" I asked out of curiosity.

"You were suddenly out of conscious right when you entered this house and then you were out for a day with a really hot fever. So.. we- I mean my dad and my mom, I was clearly not- we're worried about you.." He said then his mom entered the room.

"Hi~ I brought you some sweet porridge for you" The woman sat beside me like earlier and handed me the food as I bowed a little in respect.

"Thank you!" I said trying to sound like my old self which was cheery but at the same time, I don't want it to sound weird.

"You're welcome. So, do you like the room?" She asked. I took the last handful of porridge before replying her question.

"Oh, the room, yeah It is pretty and nice.." I smiled at her because I don't even know who's room is this and yet here I am judging someone else's room.

"It's yours anyway. I'll be going then to get ready" Jimin replied shortly as if he knew what was going on in my mind.

"Oh, really?? Gosh. I mean, for me, it's far more wonderful and nice to live in" I stammered so that I won't hurt the woman's feelings.

The woman laughed and said, "Aigoo, I understand already. You're nice, you tend to put other feeling's first then yourself. ah, before I forgot, jimin-ah, we're bringing her to the park too so can you take out the bicycle for Soeun"

I could hear Jimin grunted a bit but was about to go before I quickly said, "But. I don't know how to ride a bike" 

"Are you serious??" Jimin looked at me with a disturbed expression.

"Geez Jimin-ah, no need to shout. In that case Soeun-ah, you can learn from Jimin later okay? You'll learn from him until you can ride it. So you should get change"

"Aww come on mom!" Jimin whimpered at his mom. Wow, I didn't know Jimin can be this pampered with his mom.

"What?? I'm going with your dad and you can just teach her until she gets it right or else.. you can't go out with your friends, she's your sister after all" His mother said matter-of-factly. This made Jimin acted all childish while pouting at his mom and so I laughed at him.

If I ever record this, the girls would love that! Oh yeah, my friends! I quickly took out my phone from my pocket and turned it out. Then my phone was literally about to blow up when millions of messages and missed calls came in. How an I gonna check every single one.

"Come on, stop playing and get to ready already," Jimin said as he went out and closed the door behind him. I clicked my tongue before getting ready.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - 

A/N: Heyya!! So here's another one for you! Gosh, things are heating up between Jimin and Soeun xD What will happen if Taehyung finds out about this? What about the students at school? Will she gain even more hates? And.. what about the Blackpink? Will they be okay??

Before that! I just want to clear some things up, first Soeun WILL live with them but not really as a sister to Jimin but more to a family taking care of a girl. So the people in the house and in the story will address her as JIMIN'S SISTER but NOT officially a sister. SO they do have chances of being together xD 

If you noticed, this part is a bit similar to a Korean drama called The Playful Kiss so they can be together xD

So let's make a survey! Team Taehyung or Team Jimin?? Comment your team below!

+ Vote + Comment + Add it to your reading list + 

^ Do any of this and you'll get a dedication of your own in the upcoming chapters! ^

Dedications ;

Vertpiana7

SarahSailo

justdzi

Jina_BTS03

SonaNguyener

durtywatereeuuuu

_larry_love_91_

Surreal_godz

TyrantEyeGASAIKO

K_Dechen

B_earr

KimJoon399

tyx_MLR

EDITED 25/3/2019

Ga verder met lezen

Dit interesseert je vast

62.4K 1.2K 13
'she realised that she didn't lose a friend,she just never had the real one...' all rights reserved
612K 9.5K 88
A text story set place in the golden trio era! You are the it girl of Slytherin, the glue holding your deranged friend group together, the girl no...
7.7K 267 56
"Don't push me away, please." Jungkook calls out to me, but he doesn't take a step further, allowing me my space. I'm unsure if I'm relieved. "I'm he...
126K 3.6K 32
Lynna who lives with her bestfriend one day bumped onto a long lost childhood friend who is now a kpop star. (JIN) Her life is now stuck between two...