The Writing on The Desk (Tomc...

By SpiderManParker

Tom casually walked into class and notices lyrics on his desk, so naturally, he writes back. And suddenly... More

sorry

Chapter 1.

493 15 4
By SpiderManParker

Tom's POV

I woke up startled, my phone blairing the familiar tone I hear every morning.
Of course I picked the loudest alarm sound there was.
I groaned loudly,  cursing my past self as I got out of bed and headed to the bathroom. I coughed and streached, popping my back in the process.
I pulled my hairbrush out of the little cup I keep my combs and brushes in, running it through my pink hair,  careful of the horns poking out of the side of my head.

Monday,
Lovely.

I frowned,  throwing the brush down onto the sink, and running to my room to grab my clothes. 
Today is gonna suck.
------

Marco's POV

I woke up calmly,  reaching over to my phone and stopping the alarm. 
I sat up and stretched, a small yawn passing my thin lips as I tossed my legs over the side of the bed. I grabbed my red hoodie and strolled over to my closet,  picking out a usual grey shirt and black jeans,  as well as fresh socks and boxers. After that I strolled into my bathroom, putting my clothes on and grabbing a comb, running it through my black hair, sighing as a lock of hair stuck up on the back of my head as well as another in my bangs.  I grabbed a beanie as I headed out of my room,  pulling it onto my head.

Monday?
Alright.

I cringed, going down the stairs, skipping every other step. I waived to Star,  giving my parents a quiet "Good morning."
They waved me off, motivating and praising star as usual.
Today will be better.

------

Tom's POV

Walked into the school, casually strolling through the halls and to my locker. 
"Hey, Tom!"
I turned and saw my friend Nick.
Well "friend" honestly hes kind of an asshole.
But I tolerate him, not like I'm any less of one.

"Hey, Nick."
"That nerd isn't here yet."
"So?"
"What do you mean 'so?' Have you forgotten our morning routine?"

I sigh,  dropping my books in my locker.

"Really Nick,  you know how I feel about that."
"Well... Yeah... I don't understand why you don't join in,  It's fun, and everyone else enjoys it."
"Not him,  and not me."

He said nothing after that, I heard the doors open and suddenly the hall went quiet.

------

Marco's POV

I stepped into the school, keeping my head low,  frowning as the hall went quiet.
I gulped,  making my way to my locker. I made a big effort to not look up,  do not make eye contact,  and you have a lower chance of getting punched.  I guess I live by that.
I somehow made it to my locker without anyone saying anything to me.  I opened it,  and a bunch of notes scattered across the floor,  rude comments,  and insults written on them. 
"Funny..." I put my books on the chest in my locker picking them up from the floor. I turned to the people in the hall giving a small smile as I threw the stack of notes in the garbage can.  Then I shut my locker,  turning the corner and walking down the hall to my first period.
It's not like I had anywhere else to be.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

265K 15.5K 17
"α€˜α€±α€Έα€α€Όα€Άα€€α€œα€¬α€•α€Όα€±α€¬α€α€šα€Ί α€„α€œα€»α€Ύα€„α€Ία€œα€Ύα€―α€•α€Ία€žα€½α€¬α€Έα€œα€­α€―α€·α€α€²α€·.... α€™α€Ÿα€―α€α€Ία€›α€•α€«α€˜α€°α€Έα€—α€»α€¬...... ကျွန်တော် α€”α€Ύα€œα€―α€Άα€Έα€žα€¬α€Έα€€ α€žα€°α€·α€”α€¬α€™α€Šα€Ία€œα€±α€Έα€€α€Όα€½α€±α€€α€»α€α€¬α€•α€«.... α€€α€»α€½α€”α€Ία€α€±α€¬α€Ία€›α€„α€Ία€α€―α€”α€Ία€žα€Άα€α€½α€±α€€...
2.7M 156K 49
"You all must have heard that a ray of light is definitely visible in the darkness which takes us towards light. But what if instead of light the dev...
140K 7.7K 40
𝐁𝐎𝐎𝐊 πŽππ„ πŽπ… π“π‡π„πˆπ‘ π…π€πˆπ“π‡ π’π„π‘πˆπ„π’ Aarohi and Siddharth's tale began unexpectedly at her brother's wedding. Their connection spa...
4.5M 285K 105
What will happen when an innocent girl gets trapped in the clutches of a devil mafia? This is the story of Rishabh and Anokhi. Anokhi's life is as...