Ours *Alex and William Nyland...

By hitemwiththefour

In a world where everyone is born with a special someone made especially for them Calena Penner is what most... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14

Chapter 15

112 0 0
By hitemwiththefour

Chapter 15

This chapter will contain smut so please just be aware that it is in there.

-----------------------------------------------------------

Calena's POV

"Calena, can you come here?" Will asks as I finish doing my hair in the hotel bathroom.

"Sure what is it?" I ask coming out of the bathroom. I soon lay my eyes on a hyperventilating teenage boy. "Oh Lex." I whisper going over to him. He reaches out for me and pulls me down on top of him. "I need you to calm down for me. Breathe, it's alright, nothing's gonna happen, you're safe with me." He nods gasping for air. I sit up so I'm basically straddling him and grab his hand placing it over my heart. "Follow my heartbeat, can you do that for me?" He nods and I move the hair out of his face. I kiss the corner of his mouth and he smiles trying to breathe as well. "You're doing great Alex, you really are." He nods reaching for my other hand. I entwine our fingers and he pulls me down onto him.

"Don't let me go." He whispers burying his head in my neck.

"I won't baby, it's alright. You're okay."

"Do you guys need anything?" Will asks looking over at us with a worried expression.

"Alex, do you need anything?" He shakes his head.

"Can you grab a water for me please?" I ask. "And a damp wash cloth." Will nods and I turn my attention back to Alex. I pepper soft kisses on his hair line and down his cheek bones before ghosting my lips over his eyes. He smiles a low noise of satisfaction in his chest. "Are you okay?" He nods opening his eyes.

"I'm better now."

"Good! I'm really glad." Will comes back and I put the washcloth over Alex's forehead and eyes.

"This will take the redness out of your eyes and cool you down." I whisper and he nods. I grab his right hand and kiss each finger and knuckle before repeating the process on the other hand. "You're doing great Lex." I kiss the palms and he smiles.

At the draft I am given a ticket. I then notice that I am sitting right in between the boys.

"Hey Will? Can I switch tickets so you boys can sit together?" He chuckles and shakes his head.

"Not sure Alex would enjoy that too much."

"I'm intruding."

"You're not though!" He exclaims causing Alex to look over at us from his position with his dad and agent.

"Fine, I'm just gonna feel awkward. I'm not supposed to be here." Will shakes his head wrapping his arms around me. I rest my head against his chest and make out his heartbeat. It beats in a slow and strong beat, calming me in a way I thought nothing could ever before.

Soon, we're able to sit down and that's when Alex stresses. I grab his hand and hold it in mine.

"You're okay baby. It's alright." I smile comfortingly.

"What if they don't want me." He whispers.

"Alex, don't say that. If anything you'll go as high as Will if not higher. Trust me, you'll be top ten!" He sighs.

"I hope you're right!"

"Buffalo select Alex Nylander." The GM announces and everyone stands up. Eighth over all, my sweet baby. He hugs his sisters first, then Will, then me.

"I'm so proud of you Alex. I told you everything would be alright." I kiss his cheek softly.

"Thank you love." He then hugs his mom and dad before moving to his agent.

"I'm so proud of him." Could be heard from all areas. I look over at Will as he looks fondly at his little brother. I turn my attention to Alex and like every girl I watch his butt walk up the steps. It was quite nice, I must admit.

"So, is he getting laid?" I hear Will in my right ear ask me. I gasp and turn to look at him.

"You know what? He is going to and I'm gonna wear his jersey while it's happening." Will's eyes grow wide at my confession in his ear.

"I'm gonna go sleep in my sister's room then." He gulps.

"Okay, if you want to." I giggle and he nods.

"Yeah don't want to hear or see that."

"Suit yourself." He chuckles and the family is directed out.

"I'll come find you. I wanna see Mikey get drafted." I state and they nod.

"You're a good friend." Will kisses my head and the family walks away.

"The New Jersey Devils are proud to select from the Mississauga Steelheads Michael McLeod." I clap and watch him come down the stairs.

"GO MIKEY!!" I yell and he laughs at me before grabbing me in a hug.

"Thanks Cally!" I wave up at the other McLeods and they wave back. I watch him go and grab his jersey and hat. Someone comes and get his family.

"I'm coming with you guys. You're probably going to the same place that the Nylander's are." I state linking arms with Ryan. He nods and grins at me.

"Okay, sounds good. Let's go see the draftees!" I smile and nod. We are led into this big room with all the other families that have kids drafted.

"I hope Nater gets drafted soon." I state to Ryan.

"Me too, he isn't expecting anything higher than third round though."

"Why? He's amazing! People would be dumb not to draft him higher."

"Exactly!" I see Michael come and approach the McLeod's.

"Congrats on Mike getting drafted. Quite an accomplishment." He says shaking their hands.

"And to Alex as well. Such a great kid." Mrs. McLeod says.

"Thank you, we were really lucky. But then again so we're you all. Michael, he's quite an incredible young man."

"Thank you."

Soon enough we're able to see Alex and he comes out to us Will is the first one to greet him.

"I'm so proud of you brother!" He says wrapping his arms around Alex.

"Thanks Will. Guess we're tied for draft?"
"Thank god. I couldn't handle if one of us went higher... Unless it was me, which I didn't think would happen." The pair start laughing before Alex gets bombarded by little girls.

"Grattis Alex!!!" They exclaim and he takes turns giving them each a hug.

"Tack girls!" He smiles.

"I'm proud of you my son." His dad gives him a hug after his sisters have moved away from him again.

"Alex looks really good today. He was so nervous yesterday. What did you do?" His sister Jackie asks.

"I just calmed him down and reassured him that everything was going to be alright. He was going to get drafted and that he was gonna do great things." Jackie smiles at me.

"Definitely!"

"Got any love for the newly drafted NHLer?" Alex asks wrapping his arms around me. I turn around and jump on him wrapping my legs around his waist. He catches me holding my butt.

"I'm so proud of you Lex, I told you!" I say giving him a kiss. He hums against my lips.

"You told me darling." He chuckles. I give him a hug and brush my lips against his ear.

"You're so getting laid tonight." I whisper and feel him not only shiver but his grip on me tightens. I giggle and get him to set me down.

"So, what do you have to do mr. NHLer." I smirk.

"Pictures.... I'll be back though, I'm gonna go see Mikey." We all nod and watch as he walks over to his now former teammate.

Later that night at the hotel Alex stands awkwardly at the door as I sit on the bed in his new Sabres jersey.

"So, you just gonna stand there?" I ask with a smirk. He visibly gulps. "I won't bite... too hard that is." I giggle and he relaxes making his way to me.

"That's my jersey right?" He asks as if he doesn't already know the answer. I turn around to show him and I hear him suck in a loud breath. "Holy shit." I turn around to pull him down to my lips. He kisses back resting his hands on either side of my head. I wrap my legs around his waist pulling him flush against me.

"I'm so proud of you. You looked so sexy up there. So proud," I smile peppering kisses across his jaw. He moans softly picking me up and moving me to the wall with a thud. I laugh running my fingers through his hair. "Do you want your family to know what you're doing to me?"

"Will has some idea of what's going on." He hums leaning down to kiss my neck.

"Hmmm yeah, he asked me if you were getting laid." I giggle.

"Of course he did." He chuckles nibbling on a spot in the middle of my neck.

"You trying to make sure they know what we did?" I ask accompanying the question with a soft moan.

3rd Person POV

"Of course, have to show them what I did." He sucks on the mark and she bites her lip.
"Can I suck your cock?" She asks innocently. Alex gulps and he nods trying to brace himself for what's about to happen. Calena smirks at him and switches them around so Alex is leaning up against the wall. She kneels in front of Alex going to undo his belt.

"Oh god." He mumbles in disbelief.

"Are you going to be alright Alex? Do you need to sit down??" He shakes his head looking down at her and she innocently palms him through his dress pants. His head whips back and knocks it off the wall. "Oh my gosh buddy... relax you're alright. Don't hurt yourself." She pulls his pants down and then his underwear. She moans in appreciation and Alex's eyes widen at the sound flushing bright red.

"Darling." He mumbles before she puts him in her mouth and all English goes out the window. A constant stream of Swedish falling from his lips.

"Snygging." She giggles jerking him slowly. With her free hand she reaches up and grabs one of Alex's hands and puts it in her hair.

"If I'm sucking you off the nicest thing you can do is hold my hair. Hmm?" Alex nods eyes and mind hazy. His eyes close and he focuses on her mouth putting some serious teeth marks in his own lip.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

29.4K 581 33
Becca and Will were once best friends. From immediately clicking at the school bus stop at five-years-old, to bonding over their love for hockey and...
3.4K 41 23
"I just mean... there's something about you that I can't get out of my head. I've never felt like this before, and I have my fair share of experience...
96.4K 1.8K 38
*book two of the Counting On Hockey series. Read Just Another Goal prior to this book* Meredith and Cole are going into their Senior year of high sch...
2M 40.7K 47
"Nolan..." I say as his lips meet my neck. He gently kisses up and down my neck. "Stop." I say. "You're not my boyfriend, stop acting like it." "Oh k...