The lost girls

By gladersinneverland

We all know what happened to peter pan, how his son killed him. But what you didn't know is rumple came back... More

Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
trailer
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
THANK YOU!!!!
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Thank you

Chapter 24

3.1K 77 8
By gladersinneverland

Dylan's POV

I groaned as the light from the window hit my eyes. I rolled on my side and cuddled this comfy pillow closer. I moaned in comfort.

"Good morning to you too" a voice mumbled into my hair. My eyes snapped open as I screamed and leapt off the bed, landing on my butt on the floor. I heard chuckling above me. I looked up at the bed to see peter laughing his head off.

How dare he scare the living crap out of me! Whilst he was distracted by dieing of laughter I grabbed the blanket he was now sitting on and pulled at it with all my might.

I smirked when I saw him fall on the floor at the other end of the bed. I wrapped the blanket around my body and started to walk out of the room. Just before I could walk out I felt a tug on the blanket making me fall to the ground again.

I gave out a small inhuman growl before kicking Peters feet from under him. "Oww! Why did you growl?"

"Because I can" I replied whilst standing up and glancing down at Peter. "You look crap"

"I could say the same about you" he said smirking

"Well in fairness I just woke up otherwise I look fabulous. You look crap all the time" I winked before walking off with the blanket, leaving Pan there with a shocked expression.

I jumped down onto the couch and grabbed the nearest book on the table. 'How to tell when a girls Playing hard to get' well this is one of the weirdest books I've seen, it's second to Annie's diary. Believe me there's some scary stuff in there.

Just before I could open the small book it was snatched out of my hands. I looked up at the red looking Pan. "Give it back"

He shook his head. "It's mine.

I stood up "I don't care I was reading it!" I said while trying to jump to get it. Damn why does he have to be so tall!

"No your not" he replied rolling his eyes and pushing me back a bit

"Yes I am!" I shouted finally grabbing the bottom of the book. We then were having a tug of war with it. "Give it!"

"No!" He said trying to yank in back, making us fall down onto the floor. Me on top.

"I want it!" I said pulling it out of his hands. I quickly grabbed the top of his hands and held them above his head with one hand as I held the book in the other.

"No!" He complained.

I flicked the book open " number three- Love yourself. You should work harder at improving yourself than you work at your relationship. When you take good care of yourself and make your own life a priority, it's attractive!" I started laughing after reading it. My laughing quickly turned to screaming as Pan flipped us over.

"Get off me fatass!" I screamed at his smirking face.

"nah I like this position" he winked at me. I gagged a bit.

"In your dreams!" I said. He was about to say something back when a horrible headache hit me. I screamed in pain.

"Dylan what's wrong?" Peter asked jumping off me.

I clutched my hands to my head. "Make it stop!" I felt myself being picked up then placed on a soft surface.

I felt a hand touch my head. "Oh my god your burning up like a fire!" Peter said before running out of the room.

"Leave me then!" I screamed at him.

"Shut up Dylan!" He shouted back before running back into the room. A normal person would of gave me the water to drink. But the fact that he threw it at my face proves he's not normal.

"Pan what the hell!" I screamed at him.

"Sorry but it literally looked like you were about to burst into flames" he bursted out nervously, moving the wet hair from my forehead.

He quickly grabbed my forehead with both his hands, they started to glow. I sighed in relief when the pain started to die down. Pan started to groan in pain but kept his hands on my forehead. Under any other circumstance I would tell him to let go but considering that he caused this pain he can also suffer.

He then took his hands off my forehead and sighed in relief. "It's over now Dylan. For now at least"

I gave a curt nod and fell back on the bed "that hurt like a bitch" I mumbled

"Don't I know it" Peter said sitting on the bed.

"Hey pan?" I called lifting my head up to look at him. He turned his head to me and raised his eyebrow in answer. "Can I have an actual glass of water please?"

He chuckled and nodded, walking out of the room. I sighed but nearly screamed when a furry bundle jumped on my legs. " umbra you scared the crap out of me!"

She made a snorting noise and rolled into a ball by my feet. I sighed and smashed my head back into the pillow.

"You better be comfortable now Dylan nap you won't be for long" a voice said by the other side of the room.

I rolled my eyes "I'll take your word for it mortem"

Before he could reply Peter walked back into the room. He stopped in his tracks "what are you doing here? Get lost!"

"Lost? How original Pan" mortem chuckled. "I'm only here to give the numbers pan. You know I'm nothing compared to what she will face when I come to take her in twelve days time. Might be sooner. You never know"

"It won't be at all!" Pan snapping marching over to Mortem, so their noses were almost touching. "She will never go with you"

Mortem walked back a bit and burst out laughing "and i suppose your going to stop me. Is that right Peter?" He said acting all serious again.

"If I have to. yeah" Peter nodded, determination in his eyes, along with the deadliest glare I've ever seen. It was so deadly that if Mortem could die he would be six feet under, locked in a metal coffin, wrapped in chains. Yes I know. Extreme!

"Good luck with that Peter Pan" was the last thing Mortem said before disappearing into thin air.

Peter then ran over to me. He passed me the cup of water, which I gladly drunk in a heartbeat. I then looked back to him, only to jump a bit when he was looking directly back at me. " I want you to promise me that if he shows up again you will tell me immediately"

I opened my mouth to protest, but shut it when he sent me a stern look. "Fine" I grumbled under my breath whilst looking at the bare mattress.

Peter put his thumb under my chin and lifted my head so I looked directly into his eyes. "You didn't say it"

I clench my jaw as my eyes hardened on him. If he wasn't so darn serious right now he would of flinched. I'd make sure of it.  "I promise" I spat out.

He gave me a sarcastic smile "that wasn't so hard was it" he said patting me on the head "you seriously act like a spoilt child sometimes" he walked away to the door.

I snorted "look who's talking"

He turned his head a bit, A smirk plastering his face. "fine if I'm so spoiled I guess I won't share the pancakes I just cooked" he said Before walking out.

I quickly jumped off the bed and ran after him. "Wait! I want pancakes!"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

27.7K 794 33
Theres a girl...one day she just appeared on the island no memory of who she is or where she came from Theres a boy...named Peter Pan he isnt always...
17.2K 590 16
A girl who washed up on the shores of Neverland, confused of where she was. Amnesia has crossed her mind, With the help of Peter Pan she find out, T...
111K 2K 23
Alice Liddell and Henry Mill gets taken to Neverland. But it seems that Alice has been to Neverland before but doesn't remember ever spending almost...
79.7K 1.1K 31
A girl name Y/n Pendragon wash up in neverland. She meet the one and only Peter pan. But he did something to her will she forgive or not...?? Read to...