L LAWLIET X READER // ONE SHO...

De -LAWLIPOP-

Various romantic x reader oneshots about you and the worlds greatest detective. NSFW warning for some chapter... Mais

Introduction
Jealous!L x Reader
L x Criminal! Reader *slight mature*
L x Criminal!Reader (part 2) // Mature
Marry me // Random One Shot
Sick!L x Reader
L x Reader // Headcanon questions
L x Reader // Headcanon questions 2
L x Pregnant!Reader
Runaways // part 1
Runaways // part 2
Undercover Mission
Undercover Mission pt. 2
L x Reader // ANGST
L x Reader // Engagement
Caught // Mature
Nightmare // random one shot
Dreams // Mature
High School! L x Reader
L x Abused! Reader
Broken Promises
random L x Reader headcanons
L x Reader Headcanons pt 2
L x Pregnant! Reader
L x Pregnant! Reader ((pt. 2))
Your first argument
Magazine // *slight mature*
Scared! L x Reader
Abused! L x Reader
L x Sick! Reader
His Birthday *mature*
The Corpse Husband // Part 1
The Corpse Husband // Part 2
L x Reader ((random one shot))
Bullied! L x Reader
Wedding day
L x Pregnant! Reader (pt. 1)
L x Upset! Reader *mature*
Blizzard
Sleep - ((random one shot))
long Distance // Mature
Jealous! L x Reader
L x Reader // Random one shot
Drunk! L x Reader
Switched Bodies
NSFW Headcannons
Kittens // Random one shot
Lovesick
Stuck Babysitting
High School! L x Reader
Your Birthday // Mature
soulmate AU
Harry Potter AU
Adopting together
L x Psychologist!Reader
L x Psychologist! Reader // part 2
Cameras // MATURE
Argument
Cabin // Mature
Bring your child to work // Random one shot
All nighter // Random one shot
Personal Bodyguard // Part 1
Personal Bodyguard // Part 2
WhaT IF // lowkey crack one shot idea
Sick! L x Reader
L x Reader Headcanons // some NSFW
Staying over // MATURE
First meet / First date
Not just normal brownies // Random One Shot
Elevator // MATURE
L x Vampire! Reader // PART 1
L x Vampire! Reader // PART 2
new book announcment!
**REQUEST MASTER POST**

L x Pregnant! Reader (pt. 2)

6K 139 142
De -LAWLIPOP-

A few moments of pure shock later, you slightly get your bearings and place your hand on your tummy. Apparently your baby wanted out early, and at the worst possible time too. Covering your mouth, you knew any second your contractions would begin. Beginning to panic, you pull out your phone before speed dialling the hospital.

After you had them on the way as fast as possible, you call L as you try to take deep breaths.

"yes honey?"

You hear his cool and soothing voice say, and you take another deep breath, preparing yourself to break the news.

"I can tell you're tense sweetheart. What's the matter?"

He then says, taking you out of focus.

"A-ah-I um...L...my...m-my water broke."

You mumble, not expecting those words to fall from your lips so easily.

"Your WHAT?!"

He asks, and you begin panicking again.

"T-the hospital is coming to get me... can you meet me there?"

You say, trying to stay calm as you take deep breaths, while your abdomen started to hurt.

"I'm already on my way. I'll be there as fast as I can sweetheart. Please hold on...Take deep breaths and try to stay calm. I promise I'll be there for you honey..."

He says, obviously more panicked than even you were.

"O-ok."

You stammer, hoping the hospital would be there soon. After not long at all the nurse arrives, and swiftly helps you to the ambulance that was ready to take you where you needed to be.

~♡~L's POV~♡~

After I had gotten off the phone with (y/n), I drop absolutely everything and call a car as soon as possible, as well as a police escort so I could get to the hospital sooner. Whoever decided to call me in today would have a lot to make up for.

After no more than two minuets of waiting that felt like an eternity, I was in the car and on my way to be there for (y/n) and our baby. When I finally do arrive at the hospital, I frantically ask the front desk where my wife was, and they don't even finish thier instructions before I practically run there. Once I finally get to the room (y/n) was in, I was completely exhausted and a worrying mess. Before I can get further however, a doctor's assistant stops me.

"Ah-Sir, I'm afraid you can't enter the delivery room at this time."

"What? That's my wife (y/n) in there!"

I answer, and the he shakes his head.

"I understand, but we don't want to put Mrs. (l/n) and her body under any more stress. You only will have about an hour to wait before you get to meet your new daughter."

He answers, and I put my hand through my hair as I sigh.

"Ill make sure that you'll be the first to be notified and allowed in once the baby is born."

He then says, and I nod as I slowly make my way back to the waiting room.

I knew this would happen. I'm so sorry (y/n)...

I think as I slump down in a chair, impatiently drumming my fingers as I do nothing but worry. What if there was some kind of complication? Are (y/n) and the baby going to be ok? Am I even ready to be a father?

Before long, I feel my shoulder being touched, and I shoot my gaze up to the doctor, thinking of all the worst things he could tell me.

To my relief, he smiled.

"Congratulations."

He says, and he holds his arm out to the hallway to the delivery room. Without thinking twice, I get up as fast as I can and bolt to the room (y/n) and my daughter were in.

~♡~Your POV~♡~

You were just handed your baby mere moments before L entered the room, looking disheveled and like a complete worrying mess.

"Hi."

You say, and he pretty much runs over, immediately giving you plenty of kisses on your face.

"I'm so sorry (y/n)...I wished I could've been faster for you and our baby. I'm so so sorry I got stuck in the waiting room and wasn't here for the birth of our child... please forgive me."

He says, and you shush him softly as you strain to peck his cheek.

"Hey, It's ok. We're both fine...I understand."

You say, and immediately smile after.

"But look at your new daughter..."

You say, and you see his eyes travel down, then he freezes.

"I.....she's....she's beautiful...she takes after her mother apparently."

He says, and you laugh lightly.

"Look."

You say, gently lifting the little hat she had on to reveal thick raven coloured hair. He lets out a small gasp as you do this, and you look up to him before smiling.

"Do you want to hold her?"

You ask, and he nods before you shift your delicate daughter into his arms. Immediately once he was holding the baby, you saw in his expression that all the worry melted away in an instant. He seemed almost shocked for a second instead, probably thinking about how he has a brand new baby girl, and an actual family now. After a few moments, he carefully shifts a bit, and sighs as he kisses your daughter's forehead.

"My beautiful baby girl...welcome to the world."

He mumbles as he puts his index finger into her tiny hand.

"It's strange...I've never known what it's like to have a family. But...in a matter of months...we created our own."

He mumbles, looking down at his precious baby girl.

"It's a good strange though."

He says, gently smiling before putting your baby back in your arms. After a standard check up to see if you and your child were fine, you take a few more hours in the hospital to rest before you decide to go home. Once there, L carefully helps you out of the car, and immediately takes you into the house.

"Is there anything you need honey?"

He asks as he holds your hand and gently closes the door behind you.

"I'm alright...I'm just glad we're all okay..."

You sigh, looking to your new daughter all swaddled up in her blankets.

"I'm sorry again my love..."

L says as he kisses your cheek, and you softly smile in response.

"It's ok."

You say sweetly, and he looks down towards your little baby before sighing, bringing you to the living room, then sitting with you on one of the couches. He then smiles as he gently touches your daughter's cheek, and adjusts her blankets just a little bit before gently kissing her forehead.

Just before you completely settle down, you hear a knock at the door, making you both look up before L slowly stands, walking over to the entrance to your home. Upon opening the door, you notice that Watari was standing there, making you smile gently before you manage to slowly stand, walking over with your little one in your arms.

"Well then, I hear someone has arrived early. Congratulations to you both."

Watari says as he gives you a small hug, soon moving over and bringing his hand to L's shoulder.

"Would...you like to see her?"

L asks, and Watari lets out a small chuckle before he slips his hand down.

"Of course."

He says, and you bring your little one from your chest and gently put her into the elderly man's arms.

"My my...what a beautiful girl..."

He mutters as he softly smiles, letting the little baby hold onto his finger.

"I truly am so happy for both of you. You really do make a beautiful family."

He says, gently passing your little bundle of love back to L. She makes a few small noises as he does so, and L shushes her gently before holding her to his chest. After a little while of settling in and getting slightly used to the idea of a baby, Watari wishes you both good luck, and leaves you to yourselves for the night. You then exhaustedly put your new baby down to sleep, and soon after went to bed yourselves.

♡♡

After your daughter had grown up just a little bit, enough to walk and talk, L took her to work frequently and let her roam around headquarters while she innocently played detective or something of the sorts.

Though partially you knew that L took her to work so frequently so he could spoil her rotten and feed her nothing but cake and sweets all day, and have a bit of time to introduce her to his work. You had to admit, it was so sweet and thoughtful that he did this...but, it did rather annoy you when they got home and your daughter didn't have room for dinner due to the sugar all day.

But, she was his girl. No question. She had some of his quirky little traits, like keeping one leg up on the chair when she sits down, or wanting dessert before anything else, as well as having an amazing intellect for such a small girl. And L really was an amazing father, and would do anything for you and your little baby.

Honestly, you couldn't believe at one point he wasn't sure about kids.

~♡~

Continue lendo

Você também vai gostar

12.7K 401 22
"Till death do us part." "Don't say that. Not yet." Rivalry between the two best detectives in the world. The secretive emotionless insomniac and the...
58.4K 1K 62
HQ!! x Reader --Oneshots-- Where as (y/n)-you-are paired with many and most HQ!! guys, and girls if you want, just ask in the comments. The scenari...
450K 18.2K 73
[Book 1/?] [unedited] You had known L since he arrived at the orphanage thanks to Mr Wammy telling you to make friends with him and show him around...
228K 8.7K 66
夜神月 𝑮𝒐𝒅❜𝒔 𝑭𝒂𝒗𝒐𝒖𝒓𝒊𝒕𝒆 |~• --- L , Light, Matt, Mello X Reader 𝐃𝐞𝐚𝐭𝐡 𝐍𝐨𝐭𝐞 𝐒𝐭𝐚𝐭𝐮𝐬: 𝐎𝐧𝐠𝐨𝐢𝐧𝐠