Hamilsquad watches Hamilton...

By Followsrainsoftly05

There's a glitch in time and Hamilton and his friends are transported into 2018.When they are saved by lin an... More

A glitch in time
▪☆○▪ALEXANDER HAMILTON▪○☆▪
small A/N
Another A/N Sorry
The fire
Cosplay

AARON BURR SIR

245 5 2
By Followsrainsoftly05

Pardon me are you Aaron burr sir ?Asks a man with bags under his eyes and his hair in a ponytail his eyes glittering with excitement.That depends who's asking?A man questions the guy who says he's me."Oh well sure sir,I'm Alixander Hamilton I'm at your service sir, I have been looking for you."The man rushes on talking fast.This is crazy I think I try to leave getting out of my seat.Once again I'm thrown back in my chair.What the heck!!!I hear thw man keep on singing and talking to Aaron Burr.I think I see Angelica,Eliza,and Peggy trying to get of there seats as well.Why is nobody helping us??I look around yelling out, yet nobody seems to notice us.I suddenly hear that Damn loud voice again saying "INTERMISION"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

144K 5.2K 88
Ahsoka Velaryon. Unlike her brothers Jacaerys, Lucaerys, and Joffery. Ahsoka was born with stark white hair that was incredibly thick and coarse, eye...
614K 13.8K 41
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
1M 18.3K 43
What if Aaron Warner's sunshine daughter fell for Kenji Kishimoto's grumpy son? - This fanfic takes place almost 20 years after Believe me. Aaron and...
1.1M 46.2K 52
Being a single dad is difficult. Being a Formula 1 driver is also tricky. Charles Leclerc is living both situations and it's hard, especially since h...