Take me to Church

By Retro_Stuff

My interpretation to Take Me To Church ~ Hozier. When listening to and good song, I will always think about i... More

Take Me To Church ~ Hozier
My lover's got humour

She's the giggle at a funeral

63 6 0
By Retro_Stuff

Unexpectedly, Jess and I actually became good friends. One day, we were down at the park, walking through the trees when she started talking about it.

"Christopher?" She asked,

"Yes Jess?" I replied

"Do you believe in love?"

My body went cold and I could feel the blood drain from my face.

"Jess, I d-don't like you like that." I stuttered.

At first she looked confused, "Christopher," she said smiling and sitting down, "I don't like you that way either. It's physically impossible for me too. I was simply asking if you believed in love?"

I sat down beside her, relieved and embarrassed. "Oh, well, I'm not sure, I've never experienced it before, so I guess not,"

She nodded.

"Jess, you said it was physically impossible for you to love me. What did you mean by that?"

Calmly, she turned to me. "Because, I'm a lesbian." She said it with a stronger and prouder voice than her usual kicked back relaxed attitude. "Do you know what makes a girl a lesbian, Christopher?"

Maybe she could see it on my face. I didn't, so I shook my head.

"I didn't think you would. A lesbian is a girl who likes other girls, you know, in a romantic way."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

157K 5.6K 42
❝ if I knew that i'd end up with you then I would've been pretended we were together. ❞ She stares at me, all the air in my lungs stuck in my throat...
582K 8.9K 86
A text story set place in the golden trio era! You are the it girl of Slytherin, the glue holding your deranged friend group together, the girl no...
6.1M 98.8K 104
>「𝘸𝘦𝘭𝘤𝘰𝘮𝘦 𝘣𝘢𝘤𝘬 𝘵𝘰 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘛𝘢𝘪𝘴𝘩𝘰 𝘌𝘳𝘢 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘸𝘦𝘳𝘦 𝘮𝘪𝘴𝘴𝘦𝘥 」 𝐒𝐋𝐀𝐘𝐄𝐑 𝐕𝐄𝐑. Demon Slayer belongs to Koyoh...
787K 29.4K 105
The story is about the little girl who has 7 older brothers, honestly, 7 overprotective brothers!! It's a series by the way!!! 😂💜 my first fanfic...