Unforgettable: Sequel to Toug...

By Fan_Of_All

It's five years later. Annie now goes to school, Ally is a stay at home mom, and Austin still has his musical... More

Unforgettable: Sequel to Tough Love
Ch. 1: First Day
Ch. 2: Dance With You
Ch. 3: Got Your Back
Ch. 4: Moving Away
Ch. 5: Lost Book
Ch. 6: LA Baby
Ch. 7: Reaction
Ch. 8: Missing Him
Ch. 9: Disneyland Adventure
Ch. 10: He's No Good
Ch. 11: Left Alone
Ch. 12: Crash and Kiss
Ch. 13: It's A...
Ch. 14: The Secrets Out
Ch. 15: Blackout
Ch. 16: New Addition
Ch. 18: A Sleepover
Ch. 19: Lying and Leaving
Ch. 20: I'll Be There
Ch. 21: Baby Moon
Ch. 22: Tired Out
Ch. 23: Photo Shoot
Ch. 24: Surprise Visit
Ch. 25: An Old Friend
Ch. 26: Tied Together
Ch. 27: One Night Together
Ch. 28: Leaving Already
Ch. 29: Surprise
Ch. 30: Bad Luck
Ch. 31: Reasons
Ch. 32: A Job
Ch. 33: Work Day
Ch. 34: Family Time
Ch. 35: Kissing Boys
Ch. 36: Cuddling
Epilogue

Ch. 17: Big Smiles

6.3K 129 28
By Fan_Of_All

<~Ally's POV:
Finally we've gotten off the plane. I feel so sick right now.

"Mommy, you don't look so good." Annie says carrying Pinkie in her arms.

"I'm okay...just air sick from being in a plane so long." I assured her.

We got into a taxi which would take us to our new house. Austin wanted to surprise Annie and I.

"You guys are gonna love the new house." Austin guarantees.

"I better." I joke forcing a laugh.

"You will baby." He replies. I smile and he gives me a peck on the lips.

We drive for a while longer.

"Okay, close you eyes." Austin says. Annie and I both cover our eyes.

"Annnnd open!" He says finally and I see before me our beautiful new house!

"Austin!" I gasped, "It's beautiful!"

"It's ginormous!" Annie exclaims starring at the new house.

"I knew you guys would like it!" Austin chuckles.

"Pinkie and I are going to have so much fun!" Annie shouts.

Austin and I laugh. He wraps his arm around me as we drive up into the driveway. Annie is the first one out. She and Pinkie race to the door.

"Annie don't forget the door is locked." I reminded her. She skids to a stop.

"Hurry up and open it! I wanna look!" Annie yells excitedly. I think she might be a bit too excited.

Austin grabs the key and opens the door for her, "Alright go explore." He tells her. She rushes in with Pinkie following behind her.

I hadn't even gotten out of the car yet. Being five months pregnant, I'm in no hurry.

Austin comes and helps me out, not that I needed help.

"Thanks." I mumbled. It really bothered me that I was becoming so helpless. Austin had done pretty much everything.

"The moving truck should be here any minute with all our stuff." Austin says and he kisses my cheek.

I sigh knowing that I would be pretty much useless there too.

"What wrong beautiful?" Austin asks and wraps his arm around my shoulders.

I shrug and stay quiet.

He nudges me again, "C'mon, tell me." He urges.

I sigh, "It's just...I'm so helpless and I always make you do all the work...I don't like watching you do everything."

"Sweetie, I don't mind really and besides it's not your fault. I think that your doing all the work if you ask me." He explains.

"Me? How am I doing all the work?" I laugh. I haven't done anything.

"Well your the one carrying around a baby inside you. You cook and clean, take care of Annie. Your not helpless." He assures me. I start feeling a little better.

"I guess. Thanks Austin." I say, a smiling forming on my lips.

He smiles back, "Why don't you go check on Annie and I'll bring in all these boxes." He suggests.

"Okay." I say and begin my way inside. It's bigger on the inside than it is on the outside I think.

My eyes land on the footprints and paw prints on the floor. How could she already have made a mess! We've been here for five minutes!

"Annie! Where are you?" I called.

"Outside!" She answered.

I followed the muddy prints out the door and found Annie and the puppy playing in the dirt.

"Annie! Get out of the mud! Look how dirty you are!"

She looks at herself and shrugs, "So?"

I roll my eyes, "Come here!" I demanded.

She shakes her head, "No way this is fun!" She protests.

"Annie! I said to come here!" I grumbled hating to repeat myself. God I hate getting mad at her.

Annie rolls her eyes and finally comes over to me.

I grab her hand and lead her to the bathroom, "Now you have to take a bath."

She groans, "I don't wanna take a bath." She whines tilting her head back.

I start the water and allow the bathtub to fill up.

She undresses and sits in the warm tub, "Why do you always watch me when I take a bath?" She asks.

"So you don't drown." I say.

"I'm not that dumb." She replies, playing in the bubbles.

"Accidents happen. I won't watch you when your older so don't worry." I assured her.

She giggles, "Well that's good....I love you mommy." She says.

I smile, "I love you too."

~~~~~~~~~~
<~Austin's POV:
After all the boxes and furniture had been brought in I took a chance to notice all the mud on the floor. Wow we've lived her for not even a day and it's already a mess.

I looked around for Annie and Ally, but couldn't find them anywhere.

I heard the bathtub running and decided to look there.

I walked into the bathroom and Annie let out an ear piercing scream.

"Daddy get out!!!" She squealed and dived under water.

"Annie don't scream like that." Ally says.

"But I don't want daddy in here! He's a boy!" Annie complained.

"Sweetheart, daddy has seen you naked before." Ally tells her and Annie's eyes go wide.

"What!" Annie shouts loudly. And I leave before I have to hear anymore screaming.

I heard Pinkie barking at something outside and went to investigate.

The dumb dog was only barking at some bird in a nest.

"Be quiet." I scolded and Pinkie continued to bark. I frowned and picked up the barking dog, she was all dirty.

Pinkie began to lick my cheek which caused me to mistakingly drop her. The little pup yelped as she hit the hard ground.

"Oh shit.." I whispered when Pinkie didn't start running around playfully again, "C'mon your fine..."

Pinkie laid on the grass whining. I felt really guilty...but she'll be fine right?

"PINKIE! C'mon lets play!" I heard Annie calling for Pinkie. Oh no...

Pinkie's ears perked up when she heard Annie's voice. She got up and started limping in the direction of Annie's voice.

Annie ran out the door and discovered her beloved pet was hurt.

"Daddy, why is Pinkie limping?" She asks, her innocent brown eyes were starring into mine.

I felt more and more guilty as another second passes by. How am I supposed to tell my daughter I dropped her puppy?

Ally walks outside and sees us, "Whats wrong?" She asks.

"Pinkie is limping." Annie sniffles, she looked like she could cry.

"I'm sure she'll be fine. She just needs some rest. Why don't you go make a bed for Pinkie inside." Ally suggested.

"Okay mommy." Annie agrees. She then carries Pinkie inside.

Ally places a hand on my shoulder, "Austin are you okay?" She asks.

I stay quiet.

"Your not sad about the dog are you, Pinkie will be fine." Ally assures me.

"No...it's just...I'm the reason she's limping." I sigh, it felt good to let the truth out.

"What?" Ally asks again.

"I accidentally dropped her." I admit.

Ally sighs, "Don't feel so bad...Pinkie is going to be fine. I won't tell Annie."

I smile and hug her tightly. Ally just has a special power to always make people feel better. I kiss the top of her head and she leans against my side.

"Why are you so perfect?" I whisper in her ear.

She laughs, "Don't you mean far from perfect?"

I shake my head, "No...I mean perfect, because your perfect and I love you so much." I say and place my hands on our baby.

"Ow." Ally says wincing slightly.

"What's wrong!" I ask getting worried. I had turned into my protective self.

Ally tries laughing, "It's fine...the baby just kicked."

Relief washes over me, "Does it really hurt that bad?" I ask curiously.

"Not too bad...you get used to it, and then it just tickles." Ally says placing my hands back on her enlarged stomach.

Even I could feel the baby kicking, "I can feel it too."

She smiles, "He likes you."

"Nah, he likes us both." I reply.

"He only kicks when you have your hands on my stomach." Ally explains.

I smile and Annie comes back outside, "I wanna feel my baby brother kick." She says obviously eavesdropping.

Ally and I laugh, "C'mere then." I say.

Annie smiles and comes up to Ally and I. I gently grab her hand and place it on Ally's stomach. Suddenly a huge smile appears on her face and her mouth drops open, "I can feel it." She whispers excitedly. "That means he likes you." Ally says and her smile gets even bigger.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
A/N: There's a cutesy chapter for ya! I hope you enjoyed it! The next chapter will have some action. So be ready!

Also if you haven't checked out my new story: Superhero (Raura fanfic) it already has a chapter six so check it out! I'm really excited to continue it and this story.

Please comment and vote!
-Hannah :)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

403 15 12
When Mercedes moves to Miami after having to deal with family issues, she soon realizes a dreamy looking guy is her neighbour and his name is Austin...
134K 1.1K 43
When Trish moves away, Ally, Austin and Dez have to find a way to cope without her, and Austin has to cope with the fact that his parents are getting...
109K 1.4K 34
When Austin & Ally meet up again after 5 years, they fall in love with each other. But Austin is still with Kira. What will she do when she finds out...
1.6K 38 13
This is a story told in the point of view of Ally Brooke Hernandez about her life in the girl group Fifth Harmony. Ally is always the positive one in...