Club 18 -Stucky Au-

By jianadore

Steve Rogers has finally turned 21. Armed with his best friend Jamie and his new lacy panties, he'll go to th... More

Birthday Boy
Club 18
Dogtags
Lucifer's a Sweetheart
A Threesome Would Be Ideal
Jamie's Journal Entry #578
Of Course
Official Interview (filler)
Pillowtalk
Beautiful Human
Each Other's Presence

Adventure Begins

1.8K 48 37
By jianadore

Bucky pov

The day had finally arrived.
Sam, Jamie, Steve, and I were going to be driving down to the coast for a few days.

Steve, being the planner that he is, had already packed a bag a week ago, but I haven't even started and we're leaving in an hour.

It was very typical of me to be last minute.

The blond was laying on my bed, watching me pack, and giving me suggestions on what to bring.

"Blue swim trunks or black?"

"I suggest you take both, considering that we're going a few days, Buck."

"Steve you're such a fucking meme. You gave my nickname a nickname."
He had called me Buck before but I'd never acknowledged the joke in it.

"What?"

"You turned Bucky into Buck."

"Oh, I guess I did." His blue eyes light up with a short laugh.

"Hey, since we're on the topic of names and such.. would it really be all that bad if I called you James?"

I folded up my t-shirts while I considered his question.
Because of my age, I should be over this. There will always be that nagging sensation when I hear it, but it will hopefully be diminished because my love is the one saying it.

"I mean.. I guess I don't mind when you do it. But, I wouldn't want Jamie picking up on it."

"I get it. I'm still going to call you Bucky, I just wanted to see if I could call you James as well."

He seemed content with my answer and the conversation as a whole, so I left it be.

I went into the bathroom to pack what else I needed.
After putting my tooth brush and other toiletries in my suit case, I zipped it up with satisfaction.

Steve smiled in delight and stood to kiss me.

He had been grinning all day and it's been really cute seeing him like this. A few days ago he'd had a terrible day.

I don't mean he woke up kind of arrogant, I mean he was severely depressed and couldn't even get out of bed.

Jamie had reported to me what was going on.
She was normally the one to comfort him, though this time she couldn't leave work, so I had to leave halfway through a Modern Europe lecture.
It was no big deal to me though, as I am ahead in that class.

Once I had arrived, it broke my heart to see him like that. He looked so small laying in the dark emotional cloud that surrounded him.

Steve's only verbal wish was for me to hold him.

I made sure he'd taken his needed medication before allowing him to fall asleep.

He'd woken up a little bit better mentally, but it was only a small achievement. It was hard to get him to eat; I only managed to get him to eat a sandwich.

His depression sometimes makes him lash out, which I understand.
A specific incident would be that same day.
He was feeling extremely insecure and he'd said some things that were upsetting, but I knew it was all just momentary.

Steve had said that he "wasn't worth my time" and that I would "find someone better, just like Ivan did" and I would "leave him, whether he knew or not."
Basically, my boyfriend was implying that I was cheating scum just like Ivan.

That had really fucking hurt.

In the next few days he was constantly apologizing, saying over and over how sorry he was and how much he regretted it and that he didn't think that low of me.

After I had said it was okay and I understood, we had kissed for the first time in days and sat on the couch in silence.
It was excruciatingly uncomfortable for the both of us, even Lucifer shook his head because of the awkward tension.

Then I kissed him once more and it was okay.

I only wish things would be like this always, the both of us happy and smiling together.

Maybe it could be.

Steve tossed me back into the present and out of my memory; the traitor was turning on his electronic razor and bringing it near that beautiful stubble that has been growing for over a week.

I slid behind him and reached under his arms to grab the razor from him.

"Nope."

I set it on the counter and hugged him from behind. My chin was resting on his shoulder comfortably and I leaned my head on his.

"Ah c'mon, it's been growing for too long."

He smiled in the mirror at me and I kissed his rough cheek.

"I like it."

I gave him a soft peck below his earlobe and he reached back to squeeze my butt.

"Steven Grant Rogers. Naughty boy," I jokingly scolded him. I slapped his strong hands away and held them along with my own on his chest.

"Well it's naughty of you to you kiss me there. You know that just makes me want to stick my tongue somewhere you'd enjoy."

He drew out the last few words of his sentence and the vibrations of his words traveled straight down to settle in the pool of my stomach.

I turned him to face me and wrapped my arms around his neck.

"Oh, does it? Why don't you do it then big boy?"

There was a knock at the front door that interrupted us. We were about two centimeters from touching and of course they had to arrive before I even had a chance of sticking my tongue in his mouth.

"Bad timing."

Steve pecked me on the lips and walked away to answer the door.
I was unsatisfied with the peck, but I didn't complain.

His kisses were always soft and sweet like flower petals.

I knew the person at the door was Jamie based on her greeting to Lucifer.

She always greeted him with a little scream, followed by, "Hi Lucifer, my little precious baby kitty."

I swear she likes the cat more than I do - which is a hell of a lot.

I drop our packed suitcases in the hallway.
Amire and I say hello with a quick hug and I hand him Lucifer's supplies.
He was going to be taking care of the cat for a few days because he was unable to go.

"Okay Jamie, I love you. Be safe and no hard drugs please."

Jamie smiles at him and hugs him.

"I love you too. Don't worry I'll be too busy keeping an eye on these two so I'll be unable to snort anything."

"C'mere Luci."

Lucifer gracefully jumped into his awaiting arms and immediately started purring.
Amire said goodbye to all, kissed Jamie several times, hugged us, and left us to start our trip.

Ever since Steve came into our lives, Lucifer had become a lot friendlier towards people, which I was grateful for.

I guess we both have become that way.

Soon after Amire's departure, Sam arrived.

"I guess it all begins now." Steve said through a smile.

I nodded and kissed him.

He meant the roadtrip of course, but for me it was different.

For me, something else was beginning.

I only hoped it was the same for him.

_________________________________

A/N

Don't shoot me.

I know Im a shitty author okay and i honestly have no idea why people read this.

I know this is short as shit and i promise ill publish a long chapter in the next 2 weeks I PROMISE
I've just really began to hate this story but I know that I want to finish it so stick by me!!

In other news, I have some other books;

Him (boyxboy)

Silence Mind (poetry/rant book)

Pages (manxman) -completed-

Notes (sequel to Pages, manxman)

Please check them out!!

Okay again im really sorry....

- jian (shithead author)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

232K 10.1K 60
"Gesturing towards his roommate, Sam introduced the pair, 'This is Steve. Steve, this is Bucky.' Bucky neighborly extended his hand out to Steve whil...
10.1K 546 11
"Smiling, Steve brought Bucky's hand up to his mouth and pressed a kiss to the back of his hand, despite the mittens. And just as much as it had the...
38.5K 1.2K 16
Bucky and Steve always had a very affectionate relationship but living in the 1940's they were never allowed to be anything more than friends. At lea...
134K 2.4K 20
Stucky Oneshots to ease your suffering :) Warning: very very gay There will be Pre-serum Steve x Bucky BECAUSE HOT DAMN DO THEY DESERVE MORE RECOGN...