Imagines ♡ cole sprouse

By coleismybaee

'you're the one for me, my love' More

A/N
'I'm hot and you know it'
'only mine'
'my man'
'its fine'
'i like you'
'its fine' || pt.2
'its true'
'you deserve the best'
'i like you' || pt.2
'I like you' // pt.3

'Don't swear!'

15.3K 265 47
By coleismybaee

You and Cole are having your first date.

Note: Cole just asked you out recently. Remember that you're still not a couple here.

"Cole stop doing that!" You giggled.

Cole keeps on eating the soup while making funny faces and it was so funny. "No!! stop it" You laughed even more. "I'm not gonna stop!" Cole said while doing it again and i can't control my laughter because it was really funny.

The people around us are giving us looks, probably because of Cole and my annoying laugh.

"Cole, stop, they're looking at us" You whispered to him, still giggling. "Well, they can fuc-" You cut him off. "Shh! Don't swear!" You warned him.

You keep on eating your soup, suddenly Cole asked you something that gives butterflies in your stomach.

"Y/N I like you and I will be very happy if you're going to be my girlfriend" He admitted.

ohmygod! I've been waiting for this moment to happen! Y/N calm down.

"Oh my god Cole yes i will be your girlfriend" You hugged him and he hugged back.

♡♡♡♡
A/N
i want to hug cole :-((

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

942K 39.9K 81
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC
135K 3K 21
Sam is a 14 year old greaser, and is part of the gang. She goes through a lot but luckily Ponyboy is with her... Also I made this book when I was lik...
23.2K 643 11
(COMPLETED) Santana is starting college with her best friend Quinn. Quinn quickly makes friends and they are all going out together, Santana isn't ve...
196K 4.5K 52
⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯ જ⁀➴ 𝐅𝐄𝐄𝐋𝐒 𝐋𝐈𝐊𝐄 .ᐟ ❛ & i need you sometimes, we'll be alright. ❜ IN WHICH; kate martin's crush on the basketball photographer is...